Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

WANTED:Plots Of Land For Building Resident House Is Needed in Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WANTED:Plots Of Land For Building Resident House Is Needed in Lagos (827 Views)

A House Is Currently On Fire At Sholanke Street, Akoka Lagos - Photos / Mortgage House Is Available At Abijo Lekki / BE WARNED ; This House Is For Everybody, Not For Anybody. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WANTED:Plots Of Land For Building Resident House Is Needed in Lagos by babsadex: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2012
Hello guys,
                  I am seeking for one or two plots of land around Ikorodo, Isolo, Berger and other area inside Lagos that is good for Building Resident House where there is no water within or around the environment. The land must be within  the Lagos area (not outskirt of Lagos like badagary and others pls.).  I  prefer the land that have all necessary documents completed for easier verification and confirmation by my lawyer both with the Government and in  the court of law. The price per plot must be in the range of 1million to 3millions.   Anyone who have this in possession  can contact me through my email- babson81@hotmail.com.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: WANTED:Plots Of Land For Building Resident House Is Needed in Lagos by dealerman(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
Oga, I think you should go make inquiry of how much a plot of land goes for in Lagos 'cos I don't think you cant get a plot of land for that amount.
Also, when you're talking about Lagos central, do you mean Lagos Island or Lagos Island, Lagos mainland and V/I as well? Pls be specific.

(1) (Reply)

All Properties For Sale And To Let In Lekki Phase 1-check It Out! / A Room Self Contain To Let At Kosofe Ketu / Now Selling In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.