Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,326 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Wanna Start A Home Studio - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Wanna Start A Home Studio (808 Views)

In Need Of A Soundcard Mixer For My Home Studio / In Need Of A Soundcard Mixer For My Home Studio / Wanna Join My Gospel Band For Worship Tours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Start A Home Studio by Martbeat(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hello guyzz, Am martins but known as martinbre i want to start a Personal home studio, I already have a Laptop with Nuendo and Fl version 9 and 10 installed, What are the other stuff i need, As in the type of Soundcard,  voice mixing softwares etc, Pls help AND GOD BLESS YA, Ya boi martbeatz
Re: Wanna Start A Home Studio by NativeSon(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
it depends on the quality of music you want to produce. At the basic level you will need a condenser mic for recording and interface to connect the mic and the laptop. The interface will serve as the soundcard. you can use a program like cubase or adobe audition to record and they will typically be used to mix the music as well. You will need a mic stand as well. With this you have a basic entry level studio and can record qualitative material. With experience and watching a few videos on youtube you can learn to mix very well
Re: Wanna Start A Home Studio by Martbeat(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tanks man
NativeSon:

it depends on the quality of music you want to produce. At the basic level you will need a condenser mic for recording and interface to connect the mic and the laptop. The interface will serve as the soundcard. you can use a program like cubase or adobe audition to record and they will typically be used to mix the music as well. You will need a mic stand as well. With this you have a basic entry level studio and can record qualitative material. With experience and watching a few videos on youtube you can learn to mix very well

(1) (Reply)

[mixtape] DJ Talkative – Fujii Pop TV Industry Night Mixtape Vol 4 / ' / How To Be A Superstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.