Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Rice Business: Share Your Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Business: Share Your Experience (2861 Views)

Baby Stores Business; Share Ideas. / Online Home Business ... Share Your Ideals / Guys,lets Talk RECHARGE CARD/VOUCHER PRINTING Business!share Your Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Business: Share Your Experience by adetumi: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, kindly share your experiences in rice bussiness for those of us coming with full interest to have steps to follow. Expecting your experiences, advices including pitfalls in bussiness and ways you overcame. Cheers!!!
Re: Rice Business: Share Your Experience by nthnymarce(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2012
Its a profitable venture especially when you have a direct access to a bulk importer.
Re: Rice Business: Share Your Experience by adetumi: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2012
Dear Nthymarce, you sounded experienced in this, please can you help out with contacts of any bulk importers you know and the least capital size to start the bussiness with(I mean with the bulk importers), I know maximum capital size has no limit. Any nairalander in the house can alo contribute pls. Warm regards
nthnymarce:

Its a profitable venture especially when you have a direct access to a bulk importer.
Re: Rice Business: Share Your Experience by nthnymarce(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
Bulk importers do sell as from 10trucks(6000bags).my importer can give u @ 6900 per a bag. If u want to buy d shipload,u will get for 6400 per a bag.Good luck.
Re: Rice Business: Share Your Experience by dav8id(m): 1:09am On Jan 18, 2012
Vary interested thread.but d startup capital is too much.
Am interested in the business, bt am thinking to start small like with 70-80 bags mixture of different size. Any help for that? Ie any contact that i can buy in small bit?
Re: Rice Business: Share Your Experience by adetumi: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
Yes it is a good bussiness, that is why I want people that are experienced in this to share theirs, I appreciate nthymarce for his contribution, though the capital is much but I believe one can start with less than that with some distributors. More nairalanders should please share their experience.
dav8id:

Vary interested thread.but d startup capital is too much.
Am interested in the business, bt am thinking to start small like with 70-80 bags mixture of different size. Any help for that? Ie any contact that i can buy in small bit?
Re: Rice Business: Share Your Experience by uduakuso(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
I am also interested but as said before the start is just too much. I am interested in buying and selling of chicken feeds, but i don't know where to start from. can anybody in the house offer contribution please
Re: Rice Business: Share Your Experience by Jummy4real(f): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ nthnymarce Please I'm also interested in selling bags of rice in my area but i want to start with 50 -100 bags. Please how do i go about it? Thanking you in advance for your swift response

(1) (Reply)

I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account / I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! / What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.