Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Believes! Therefore, - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Believes! Therefore, (1248 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believes! Therefore, by olanajim(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2007
Hi, Landers, Let start this. We just have to post what we believe and our resolution if any. One post at a time and let it go on forever.

I start.

I believe in the power of love and it soothing effect. Therefore l have conditioned myself to recognize true love and experience it positive side when opportunity present itself.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by rubie(f): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2007
I believe you are a dreamer, therefore I have decided to leave you to keep on dreaming. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by olanajim(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2007
I believe dreamers make the world a beautiful paradise, l have therefore resolve to emulate joseph and keep dreaming.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by efuah(f): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2007
i believe in the fact that love should be reciprocal. . . so i show u love, u do likewise grin
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by rubie(f): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2007
I believe that with hard work, determination and focus I can make my distinction, therefore I have resolved to remain focused in my academics.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by olanajim(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2007
I believes in power of man's resolution when strongly pursued. Therefore, l know you would succeed if you remained focused.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by efuah(f): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2007
i believe in the will n the power of God . . . if it's not meant to be, it will never be
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by olanajim(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
I believes the faithful are never forsaken at the time of trial. Therefore, every man and woman of faith would eventually be victor.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by hollandis(f): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2007
i believe in celibacy and the power it brings
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by efuah(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
i believe that if i do what is expected of me as a christian, the favour of the Lord shall be with me always
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by olanajim(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2007
I believe if you stay by that doctrine, you will never fail. Therefore l challenge you to spread it to those who aint accustomed to it.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by nawa1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2007
i believe in the power of unity. if we unit, we can do whatever.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by rubie(f): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2007
I believe oneday GOD would come to take HIS people, therefore I have decided to live right and do good.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by iice(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2007
I believe in reciprocity therefore i reciprocate tongue grin lemme go sleep b4 pesin kill me grin grin
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by tommyex(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2007
i believe in, oh shit i forgot my lines

let me take it again

i believe in GOD
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by fatty27: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2007
I believe many of you guys mentioning the name of God are doing so in vain. Therefore, I would not like to get carried away by them.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by efuah(f): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2007
i bilieve therefore that u know what ya talking about
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by nawa1(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2007
i believe, some of you believing that others are calling the name of thy lord in vain, do not believe in God.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by moondust(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2007
I believe in beliefs
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by nawa1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2007
i believe you don't know what you are talking about.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 13, 2007
i believe that knowledge is power. . . education is an advantage, so use it wisely. i also believe that everyone has the power to become successful, its depends on how each person use his/her advantage.
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by tommyex(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2007
I believe in YOUR belief Toyintunrayo
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2007
tommysex, i believe you're stalking me on NL. . . abi?
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by havanah: 3:24am On Oct 15, 2007
i believe u have put an extra (s) in tommy's name grin
Re: I Believes! Therefore, by nawa1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2007
I believe, Havanah is right. and the "s" made tommysex sound sexy

(1) (Reply)

Real Brain Teaser! Can You Calculate His Lost? / Hottest Apps And Game For Android / Top 999 Places You Can Download The Latest Games Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.