Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Kim Kardashian Is Dissed At The Golden Globes But Attends Their After Parties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Dissed At The Golden Globes But Attends Their After Parties (2649 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / OMG: The Jaw-dropping Sheer Dresses Stars Wore To Oscar After Parties(photos) / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Dissed At The Golden Globes But Attends Their After Parties by anonymous6(f): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
"Kim Kardashian was dissed by Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais less than three minutes into Sunday night's telecast, but that didn't stop the reality TV star from putting on a brave face and hitting the multitude of after parties. The recently divorced vixen -- who shrugged off Gervais' racy remarks by telling E!, "I thought it [the show] was funny" -- "
http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/2012-globes-party-pics-1326704541-slideshow/

http://www.fabsugar.com/Kim-Kardashian-InStyle-Golden-Globes-Afterparty-2012-21355557
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Dissed At The Golden Globes But Attends Their After Parties by dollya(f): 1:54am On Jan 17, 2012
people should leave kim alone n get a life angry angry angry angry angry angry
haters backoff n let her shine undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Dissed At The Golden Globes But Attends Their After Parties by anonymous6(f): 3:57am On Jan 17, 2012
dolly a:

people should leave kim alone n get a life angry angry angry angry angry angry
haters backoff n let her shine  undecided undecided undecided

I don't think this has anything to do with haters or not, Many Americans(especially older & middle age parents) now don't like her any more ever since her highly publicized wedding/72 day marriage, and they feel she is wealthy as a result of doing nothing. To me once your a celebrity it is inevitable that you will be in the limelight & the media will always be in your business but when you put your whole life for the public to see like reality TV then they lost their right to complain about people being in their business and insulting them, especially people like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. The Kardashains had it coming to them, the Golden Globes caters to Hollywood elite or A-list Hollywood actors and actresses(George Clooney, Leonardo Dicaprio, Angelina Jolie, and etc), and they look down on reality stars like the Kardashians, which is why Kardashian wasn't invited. So I understand what you are saying however I feel Kim put this upon herself; if this was about Brad Pitt or Denzel Washington I would agree with you because even though these men are celebrities they don't purposely put their private business out their for the public to see and in directly give the media and etc a excuse to use against them.

(1) (Reply)

How A Guest At Okon Lagos' Traditional Marriage Took Pictures Without A Camera! / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Is Off To Russia (LOOK) / Serena Williams Looking Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.