Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan (3404 Views)

Urgent Need Of Land In Established Good Estate In Lekki Area / 1 Plot Of Land ( With C Of O )in A Big And Good Estate In Akuta. N5.6M / Request To Buy A Block Of 4 Flat Of 3bedrooms In Good Estate In Mainland Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by zenith2k9: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2012
Dear Nairalander, Pls I need your suggestions/recommendations on Estate Agents/Property managers in Ibadan. I have some properties that I will like them to manage for me. The agent must be top-notch in  the issue of property management.

Thanks so much in anticipation of your speedy responses.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by zenith2k9: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
, still waiting for responses plssss,
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2012
I am Real Estate Agent in Abuja, Real Estate Broker, Sales Agent, Real Estate Salesperson , I rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts. Includes agents who represent buyer.

Tasks
•Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
•Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
•Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
•Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
•Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
•Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
•Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
•Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
•Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
•Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.

If you dont mind me handling it for you, call me on 07044132067. i am fron osun state, ilesa west. Thanks sir.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by neyo2008(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2012
I am a property consultant and manager.I can take charge or rather handle your properties for you.

My contacts are

Company Name : Propex

Contact Name : Niyi

Phone nos : 07061380281 or 08056225862

Email : niyioyegbade@yahoo.com

Bbpin : 30B817B2
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by neyo2008(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2012
I am a property consultant and manager.I can take charge or rather handle your properties for you.

My contacts are

Company Name : Propex

Contact Name : Niyi

Phone nos : 07061380281 or 08056225862

Email : niyioyegbade@yahoo.com

Bbpin : 30B817B2
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by zenith2k9: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2012
neyo2008, are you based in Ibadan?
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by zenith2k9: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Truluvguy, from ur response u seem to be based in Abuja, How will u be able to market the said property effectively considering the location which is Ibadan
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by lakeside50(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2012
@ zenith2k9,
I am a property consultant with extensive years of experience based in lagos. I can mangage your properties for you.
My contacts are 08186161605,lakeside5050@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by walus01: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2012
Hello, I can do that for you as our company is currently handling some properties in Akobo area, Ibadan and Abeokuta. Call me to have more discussion . 08188447496, 08036140356. Wale.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by goinggreat: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
hi zenith.I'm a property manager based in ibadan.have excellent references from those I manage their properties presently.07031965896
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by lanredo(m): 3:07am On Mar 09, 2012
I am Lanre Fabiyi offering Real Estate and Consultancy Services under the business name Constance O' Ventures. We have our head office in Lagos Nigeria, due to our versertility, high tech, networking and Large Data base management of all proven Real Estate practitioners in Nigeria and World at large with our blessed proffessional Staff of wonderful track records it is very easy to manage your property perfectly. The present technology make it more easier.
We are interested to manage your property and give you world-class excellent real estate services. Our Services includes the following;
* Home Search
* Management
* Broker (Sales & Purchase)
* Renovation and Development
* Valuation
On request, we shall forward to you our profile, scope, methods of operation, terms and conditions as contained in our brief and comprehensive proposal.
Our Contacts;
Contact Person; Lanre Fabiyi
Telephone; 08031955044, 08057685264 or 07029478806
Email; lanrefabiyi@yahoo.com.
Thank you as we lounge to manage your property.
Lanre Fabiyi.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by jidewash(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2012
zenith2k9: Dear Nairalander, Pls I need your suggestions/recommendations on Estate Agents/Property managers in Ibadan. I have some properties that I will like them to manage for me. The agent must be top-notch in the issue of property management.

Thanks so much in anticipation of your speedy responses.
i sell property but i dont manage my nø is 08028457581.am jidewash i base in ibadan.thanks
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by Gurv: 12:13pm On May 04, 2012
Hey zenith, i know many London Property Management companies but i have no idea about the leading Property managers in Ibadan.I will try to found some contact in Ibadan and if i get somebody..I will surely tell you.

Ted Martin,
London Property Management Services.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by BabsDRealtorco: 1:13am On Jan 31, 2013
For infor:217F1564
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by tosanu: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2013
Hi Zenith, am an Estate Consultant based in Ibadan and trading with the name First Estates. Our office is at Idi Ishin, Jericho GRA, Ibadan. We are capable and equipped to take care of all your property in Ibadan. I Ayo Adedeji can be reached on 08037140778. Thanks
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by Jibola05: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2015
Hi guys, i have a property to sell in ibadan. The property is a 2 storey building good for commercial purposes due to its location. Its directly facing the main road linking Ring Road and Challenge together. Interested buyers should contact me on 08068506972, email: salamiajibola2040@gmail.com. I mean this business, i need cash urgently....
Re: Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan by ipeg34yahooco: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hello
My firm is engaged in property management,sourcing,investigation and perfection of title documents.

We are located in Lagos though very conversant with Ibadan.

Integrity is our watchword and we aim to deliver professional service through unbeatable standards

Kindly reach us to experience all of the above.

SUMMIT SOLICITORS

(1) (Reply)

VACANT 3 Bedroom Flat In Iba Housin Estate (NEAR Lasu),lagos...N3m Wit Picture / Ask for World class, Modern and affordable Architectural Designs / Call us today for POP Fireproof Ceiling Design of your house(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.