Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,300 members, 7,842,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Stitches And Art! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stitches And Art! (800 Views)

Call For Entries - Oyo State @ 40 Poetry And Art Anthology / Wole Soyinka And J.p. Clark At 13th Lagos Book And Art Festival On Saturday / Sell Your Books At Lagos Book And Art Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stitches And Art! by Dariusinc(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
Stitches and art works check out, I need just a little encouragement. What do you think.

You can check out my site femorated..com

Re: Stitches And Art! by emofine2(f): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
Cool. Impressive.

What's your favourite medium? and what/who are your inspirations?

How is the art scene in Nigeria?

Ok . . . let me stop here before I exhaust you with my interrogation.

I need just a little encouragement. What do you think.

Your work is strong I just personally don't like the layout of the site. Also in your above caption you have a long list of mediums you employ yet I've seen perhaps only 2 types exhibited (charcoal + oil paint) - however your blog is still an infant. Good luck smiley
Re: Stitches And Art! by Dariusinc(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2012
Thanks so much, I'm working on updating the site and putting more of our pics there. Please can i get ur email addy just should in case i want to contact you.
mine is femi.borokini@gmail.com
Re: Stitches And Art! by iice(f): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is My Heart,u Can Have It All/battle Of The Sexes / Top Three Fiction Or Non-fiction Books Read / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.