Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,357 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty (4466 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Daniel Amokachi, Others To Turn Up For CAF Awards / Keshi Wants Amokachi Sacked / Amokachi Picks 27 Players For Bolivia, South Africa Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 19, 2012
Super Eagles head coach Stephen Keshi and his first assistant, Daniel Amokachi, have been given the green light to travel to South Africa as guest analysts for the Africa Cup of Nations on SuperSport, but with a price.

The duo accepted a two-week pay cut to be pundits for the cable network after the NFF almost rejected their application to be allowed to travel to South Africa for the championship which will last for three weeks in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea.

NFF’s chairman of technical committee Chris Green who disclosed this in a chat with Complete Sports yesterday in Abuja said they were given two weeks to be pundits at the Africa Cup of Nations because the Super Eagles would be on break during the period.

“We have cleared Keshi and Amokachi to go and do analysis for the Super Sports for a period of two weeks during which they will forfeit their two weeks’ salaries. Since it does not clash with their programme, we have agreed they go but on condition that SuperSport pays their salary for that period.

“It is okay for them in that they would be able to watch the best African teams in action and with other analysts would be able to dissect the players and teams. Keshi and Amokachi will benefit a lot from the trip,” he stated.

Green disclosed further that the NFF was yet to decide on how the Eagles would travel to Kigali for their Nations Cup qualifier against Rwanda, stating that the options were either for the team to travel on the eve of the match and return immediately after the match or camp for some days in Kenya to acclimatize.

He stated that the decision would be reached by the NFF executive committee when they meet to discuss the match, adding that the federation was impressed with the performance of the coaches so far especially after the draw against Angola’s full side in Abuja.

http://completesportsnigeria.com/news/2012/01/keshi-amokachi-agree-pay-cut-for-afcon-pundits-duty

after all the rubbish that our football has been through,our national coaches are going to take the job of pundits and spineless NFF cant even remind them that there are more important issues at hand.
i throway hand for our football o
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by coogar: 12:31am On Jan 19, 2012
what do those old farts know?
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2012
coogar:

what do those old farts know?
NFF or Keshi/Amokachi?
Cus both parties don't know anything
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by jswagg4(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2012
Keshi and Amokachi?, dont they know that they have bigger fish to fry, its the likes of seasoned analysts like Kayode Tijani who should be doing that!
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by Sagamite(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2012
Now, at the end of the year, I would expect an audit to see if this money was actually saved or some criminals in NFF see it as an opportunity to share it.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by LEXYLOV: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2012
jswagg4:

Keshi and Amokachi?, dont they know that they have bigger fish to fry, its the likes of seasoned analysts like Kayode Tijani who should be doing that!
Seconded
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by Wilfredng: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Now, at the end of the year, I would expect an audit to see if this money was actually saved or some criminals in NFF see it as an opportunity to share it.

Seconded.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by coogar: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2012
StarBoard:

NFF or Keshi/Amokachi?
Cus both parties don't know anything

all of them. . . . .amokachi and keshi are wack analysts.
dyabman can deliver better analysis in african sports channels than keshi/amokachi
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by omo9ja1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
well this dude are big guys in those days and think of it to have ex eagle skipper and the bull in the box that will prompt more viewers it all about business wake up guys and stop doing bad belle to every success smiley
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by coogar: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
omo9ja1:

well this dude are big guys in those days and think of it to have ex eagle skipper and the bull in the box that will prompt more viewers it all about business wake up guys and stop doing bad belle to every success smiley

why haven't you seen david beckham analysing sports on tv.
being a good player does not mean you can analyse football. . . . . .most footballers are clueless.
keshi and amokachi are not the sharpest tools in the drawer.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by mbulela: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^^^
God bless you.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by ochiaha1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
Its good that the duo of  Keshi and Amokachi take up the Jobs of Sports Pundits for SuperSports during AFCON 2012. At least it will give them a very good opportunity to study future oppositions for AFCON 2013 and the 2014 World cup qualifiers.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by coogar: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
ochi-aha:

Its good that the duo of  Keshi and Amokachi take up the Jobs of Sports Pundits for SuperSports during AFCON 2012. At least it will give them a very good opportunity to study future oppositions for AFCON 2013 and the 2014 World cup qualifiers.

so they don't have a good opportunity to study future oppositions in their offices?
this kind of reasoning tells me you lack protein in your diet. grin
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by tuyota(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
It's obvious to everyone that some people opposing this move are football novices. Watching your opponents/potential opponents is a key part of football. It is not done only in the office. You need to feel the vibes surrounding them physically. These coaches are very well qualified to be pundits. They've done it before and they did it well. What do you want them to do while the tournament is on? Stay in Transcorp or wherever and waste government funds or go on leave to the Bahamas? They are even using their idle time well.

These coaches did well for us as players. Keshi has qualified a team for both the nations cup and world cup before. Amokachi guided home based eagles to a WAFU triumph lately. Don't say they are not knowledgeable. That's how you rant everyday about scholars and leaders on the internet because posting is cheap. Take time to view the issues before you write. This will not even cost the NFF anything. The coaches could have insisted on going there as observers and NFF would have spent money and they still would have been able to justify the trip.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by coogar: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
tuyota:

It's obvious to everyone that some people opposing this move are football novices. Watching your opponents/potential opponents is a key part of football. It is not done only in the office. You need to feel the vibes surrounding them physically. These coaches are very well qualified to be pundits. They've done it before and they did it well. What do you want them to do while the tournament is on? Stay in Transcorp or wherever and waste government funds or go on leave to the Bahamas? They are even using their idle time well.

These coaches did well for us as players. Keshi has qualified a team for both the nations cup and world cup before. Amokachi guided home based eagles to a WAFU triumph lately. Don't say they are not knowledgeable. That's how you rant everyday about scholars and leaders on the internet because posting is cheap. Take time to vie the issues before you write. This will not even cost the NFF anything. The coaches could have insisted on going there as observers and NFF would have spent money and they still would have been able to justify the trip.

you are a tool. . . . .

who cares what this does to the super eagles? i am talking about the crap the nigerian audience would be served with amokachi/keshi analysing football.
what do those guys know? what coaching badge have they acquired? what do they know about the indices of football tactics, team formations, pressing, etc?
i saw keshi during the world cup - he was pathetic. he had no opinion of his own. whatever his co-analyst said, he agreed. there was no point of him sitting down there if he's going to agree to everything said by the other dude.

if that's what football analysis means to you then you need a bit of exposure.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by tuyota(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
coogar:

you are a tool. . . . .

who cares what this does to the super eagles? i am talking about the crap the nigerian audience would be served with amokachi/keshi analysing football.
what do those guys know? what coaching badge have they acquired? what do they know about the indices of football tactics, team formations, pressing, etc?
i saw keshi during the world cup - he was pathetic. he had no opinion of his own. whatever his co-analyst said, he agreed. there was no point of him sitting down there if he's going to agree to everything said by the other dude.

if that's what football analysis means to you then you need a bit of exposure.

Mr. leaky mouth, i guess you can't close your foul mouth with those hanging lips.

You know everything and criticise everyone else. I feel sorry for those unfortunate enough to be under your influence. You now have more sense than Supersports who gave him the pundit job?
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by coogar: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
tuyota:

Mr. leaky mouth, i guess you can't close your foul mouth with those hanging lips.

You know everything and criticise everyone else. I feel sorry for those unfortunate enough to be under your influence. You now have more sense than Supersports who gave him the pundit job?

maybe because supersport don't know anyone better.
go over to the european football section on nairaland and see the way tactics are discussed extensively.
i can name a dozen posters on there that are more knowledgeable than keshi/amokachi in football matters. . . . .one does not have to be a football player to analyze football. mourinho never kicked a ball and he's one of the greatest football coach in the world.

analyzing football is intelligence - which i know keshi and amokachi lack in leaps and bounds.
as per the ones under my influence, they are doing just fine so i suggest you feel sorry for yourself for your vacuous reasoning and idiotic assumptions.
you must be used to mediocrity - this is why you think keshi does a fine job in the studio with his asinine remarks.
like i told you, you need a bit of exposure to learn what football analysis really entails.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by afm4ever(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hmm
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
tuyota:

These coaches did well for us as players. Keshi has qualified a team for both the nations cup and world cup before. Amokachi guided home based eagles to a WAFU triumph lately. Don't say they are not knowledgeable. That's how you rant everyday about scholars and leaders on the internet because posting is cheap. Take time to view the issues before you write. This will not even cost the NFF anything. The coaches could have insisted on going there as observers and NFF would have spent money and they still would have been able to justify the trip.

heheheheh see stupid reasonning.fabio capello,maurinho,ferguson,wenger,vila boas,guisepe ferara,anceotti,bianchi,marcello bielsa,redknapp,have you ever seen these coaches go on punditry biz??
we are in the world of great internet strides where you can watch anything at anytime u want,our coaches can learn about other african nations fromn their computers and if they trully want to learn anything,they will be where the tournaments are being hosted and not in South Africa
RUBBISH
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by coogar: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2012
milehigh06:

heheheheh see silly reasonning.fabio capello,maurinho,ferguson,wenger,vila boas,guisepe ferara,anceotti,bianchi,marcello bielsa,redknapp,have you ever seen these coaches go on punditry biz??
we are in the world of great internet strides where you can watch anything at anytime u want,our coaches can learn about other african nations fromn their computers and if they trully want to learn anything,they will be where the tournaments are being hosted and not in South Africa
RUBBISH

the sane people have arrived at last.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by Kgdavid(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
there is nothing wrong with these guys going off to the nations cup for two weeks, can yu state what harm this would do to the nigerian game? obviously super sport or whoever they r going to work for have been in the business of hiring pundits for quite a while so i would think they know what they want in a pundit?? besides i know i enjoy listening to keshi analyse a game so i dont see wer the criticism of his skill is justified. as for the poster who used david bekham to illustrate the point that being a footballer does not qualify one to be an analyst that is obviously very flawed logic since footballers play football as a profession and the best person to have as a teacher of a profession is obviously someone who participated as a proffessional in that field, what you seem not to realize is that the majority of all pundits you see on tv especially european tv are ex players, the most recent example of which would be gary neville, in any case who says these guys(keshi and amokachi) havent got their coaching badges?? and if they havent got these i think the more important question would then not be why they are going off to work as pundits for two weeks, but rather why they are employed as coaching staff of the nigerian national team in the first place.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by coogar: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
Kgdavid:

there is nothing wrong with these guys going off to the nations cup for two weeks, can yu state what harm this would do to the nigerian game? obviously super sport or whoever they r going to work for have been in the business of hiring pundits for quite a while so i would think they know what they want in a pundit?? besides i know i enjoy listening to keshi analyse a game so i dont see wer the criticism of his skill is justified. as for the poster who used david bekham to illustrate the point that being a footballer does not qualify one to be an analyst that is obviously very flawed logic since footballers play football as a profession and the best person to have as a teacher of a profession is obviously someone who participated as a proffessional in that field, what you seem not to realize is that the majority of all pundits you see on tv especially european tv are ex players, the most recent example of which would be gary neville, in any case who says these guys(keshi and amokachi) havent got their coaching badges?? and if they havent got these i think the more important question would then not be why they are going off to work as pundits for two weeks, but rather why they are employed as coaching staff of the nigerian national team in the first place.

your ability to comprehend facts is distorted. . . .

who said the guys shouldn't go to the nations cup? they are going to be in south africa in supersports studios, not where the football is taking place.
then again, i used david beckham as an example because the other guy was saying because keshi has captained nigeria before means he would be a good analyst. most footballers aren't good pundits. yes, gary neville is doing very well but that is just one out of the two.

then you ruined your missive by saying keshi is a good analyst. it seems the standard by which we operate differs vastly.
when you watch pundits like andy gray, gary neville, gabriel marcotti, etc analyse football and you compare to keshi/amokachi who knows nothing about tactics then you would know there's a big difference in the quality of the punditry.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by Rastamann: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2012
Its all about money!
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by ochiaha1(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2012
coogar:

so they don't have a good opportunity to study future oppositions in their offices?
this kind of reasoning tells me you lack protein in your diet. grin

@coogar, your medulla oblangata is not properly configured due to lack of phosphorous grin to understand that the opportunity to watch matches live and interract with other coaches and soccer technocrats from all over the globe at AFCON 2012 will be more like a modern refresher course for the two coaches; because they will be exposed ,through interractions, to very recent soccer techniques in a live setting which might not be available in a class setting for refresher courses.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by kingchild(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2012
i think coogar should be quiet.

you must not criticism everything destructively, so far you have not made any point, all you have succeeded in doing is telling us you understand football better than anyone with all your flawed informations, who told you mourinhno has never kicked football, google mourinhno and find out for urself it might not be at a professional level though and so far i have not seen any active EPL coach analysing any football match, reason i guess you have not seen the like of fergusson and so on. Take your time to listen to the introduction of every pundit before a game (football match) starts? they are all ex-proffessional football. if i may ask, is David beckham an ex-professional now? why compare a crab to a prawn? think! don't just write b'cos u have time.

personally i think i love the duo analyse football and you are not in the best position to influence our thoughts concernings them.

Good Job Amokachi and Keshi making the list of pundit in south africa is an achievement.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by Kgdavid(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
coogar:

your ability to comprehend facts is distorted. . . .

who said the guys shouldn't go to the nations cup? they are going to be in south africa in supersports studios, not where the football is taking place.
then again, i used david beckham as an example because the other guy was saying because keshi has captained nigeria before means he would be a good analyst. most footballers aren't good pundits. yes, gary neville is doing very well but that is just one out of the two.

then you ruined your missive by saying keshi is a good analyst. it seems the standard by which we operate differs vastly.
when you watch pundits like andy gray, gary neville, gabriel marcotti, etc analyse football and you compare to keshi/amokachi who knows nothing about tactics then you would know there's a big difference in the quality of the punditry.

my ability to comrehend facts is distorted. facts such as such and such? 

the guys r going of to analyse matches in the nations cup, the important facts here are 1. that they are leaving their posts in nigeria and 2. they will be analysing nations cup football during that period. whether or not they r actuallty going to be at the matches live or not is really very irrelevant to the point i was makin and to the gist of the debate. i am quite baffled as to why you raised that point and even more baffled as to why you consider it an intelligent one.

using david beckham as an example to illustrate a flawed point was indeed a stange and really naive one from you, i refrained from pointing out some of the more obvious fallacies of the logic behind that statement but as another poster has rightly observed, beckham is still occupied in his current profession as a footballer, who is to say whether or not he wont opt for punditry once his career is over? besides who says beckham is even interested in punditry in the first place? these guys are professionals who played the game at the highest level for many years, you should know that playing football is not just about having an array of tricks at your dsisposal or merely being able to trap and pass a ball, if you really think these guys could have got thru many years playing top flight football withourt understanding the game they were playing then you really are very very clueless. of course not all footballers are as intelligent as others but the fact still remains that they are the fellas best qualified to take on the job of analysing the more intricate details of football which the relative lay man like myself might not even be aware of. you say most footballers arent good pundits but then the vast majority of profesional pundits are ex footballers so you therefore are implying that most pundits are not very good which would lead one to question whether or not you have any training or experience in the field of professional football? clearly you don't  and by your own logic you are therefore not qualified to be a commentator on this issue. (since you do not have your badges) you seem to take issue with keshi merely for the fact that he often agrees with what his counterpart has already said which shows that to you the job of football analysts is to argue in the studio.

coogar:

maybe because supersport don't know anyone better.

this really typifies your mentality. if super sport do not know anyone better then why are you criticizing their choice? would you rather have someone worse?? clearly you are simply in the mood to complain about something.
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by coogar: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
king-child:

i think coogar should be quiet.

your innate ability to be idiotic is laudable. . . .

you must not criticism everything destructively, so far you have not made any point, all you have succeeded in doing is telling us you understand football better than anyone with all your flawed informations, who told you mourinhno has never kicked football, google mourinhno and find out for urself it might not be at a professional level though and so far i have not seen any active EPL coach analysing any football match, reason i guess you have not seen the like of fergusson and so on. Take your time to listen to the introduction of every pundit before a game (football match) starts? they are all ex-proffessional football. if i may ask, is David beckham an ex-professional now? why compare a crab to a prawn? think! don't just write b'cos u have time.

you are a mongolian troglodyte.
so if mourinho never played professionally - what right has he got to rub shoulders with managers who have played the game at the highest level? that was the premise of the argument of you tools. . . . .that keshi/amokachi once played for nigeria does not make them good pundits - that is my point.
it does not mean a professional shoemaker who is well rounded cannot be a better pundit than the ex-nigerian players that you tools are licking their balls.

personally i think i love the duo analyse football and you are not in the best position to influence our thoughts concernings them.
Good Job Amokachi and Keshi making the list of pundit in south africa is an achievement.

spoken like a typical neophyte with shyte for brains.
amokachi/keshi appearing as pundits in south africa is an achievement? christ - you should donate your brains to the apes.

Kgdavid:

my ability to comrehend facts is distorted. facts such as such and such? 

the guys r going of to analyse matches in the nations cup, the important facts here are 1. that they are leaving their posts in nigeria and 2. they will be analysing nations cup football during that period. whether or not they r actuallty going to be at the matches live or not is really very irrelevant to the point i was makin and to the gist of the debate. i am quite baffled as to why you raised that point and even more baffled as to why you consider it an intelligent one.

so what point were you making if going to see the games live is irrelevant?
this is not how to argue, kgdvid - don't force my hands to call you a fuckwit!

using david beckham as an example to illustrate a flawed point was indeed a stange and really naive one from you, i refrained from pointing out some of the more obvious fallacies of the logic behind that statement but as another poster has rightly observed, beckham is still occupied in his current profession as a footballer, who is to say whether or not he wont opt for punditry once his career is over? besides who says beckham is even interested in punditry in the first place?

if it's that simple, every football player would be on sports channels analysing football.
the best football analysts don't even play the game - they are just lovers of the game who tend to catch the facts hidden to the nak[i]e[/i]d eye.
what does beckham know about football punditry?

these guys are professionals who played the game at the highest level for many years, you should know that playing football is not just about having an array of tricks at your dsisposal or merely being able to trap and pass a ball, if you really think these guys could have got thru many years playing top flight football withourt understanding the game they were playing then you really are very very clueless. of course not all footballers are as intelligent as others but the fact still remains that they are the fellas best qualified to take on the job of analysing the more intricate details of football which the relative lay man like myself might not even be aware of.

i would eat my hat if stephen keshi knows anything about the intricate details of football.
ex-players are not the best qualified people to take those jobs. . . . .punditry is all about intelligence. . . .it's quite different from football skills.
you are doing the equivalent of "politicians make best political analysts"
stop disgracing yourself on a public forum.

you say most footballers arent good pundits but then the vast majority of profesional pundits are ex footballers so you therefore are implying that most pundits are not very good which would lead one to question whether or not you have any training or experience in the field of professional football? clearly you don't  and by your own logic you are therefore not qualified to be a commentator on this issue. (since you do not have your badges) you seem to take issue with keshi merely for the fact that he often agrees with what his counterpart has already said which shows that to you the job of football analysts is to argue in the studio.

stephen keshi is clueless. . . .
he knows nothing about punditry. he might be able to motivate players to play for him but that is not punditry.
i think you need a dictionary. . . . .

this really typifies your mentality. if super sport do not know anyone better then why are you criticizing their choice? would you rather have someone worse?? clearly you are simply in the mood to complain about something.

your comprehension skills are nothing to write village about.

that supersports don't know anyone better is a travesty. . . .
thank heavens i won't be in africa watching the show of shame keshi/amokachi would be serving you herbs.
whenever you come across a bit of exposure and you see top punditry, you would sue supersports for short-changing you all these years.
have a nice weekend!
Re: Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty by Kgdavid(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
^ lol to be honest i havent watched super sport for ages now. my comments are merely in reaction to what i believe are unfair and unreasonable criticisms made in this thread. to start with the OP is actually complaining about a totally different and rather silly point than the more arguable points you make. we can easily agree to disagree on what constitutes good punditry but to me the logic is simple. you can only teach maths if you studied maths. perhaps an engineer myt not be as good a maths teacher at secondary school level than someone who went to teacher training college but the fact remains that he knows his stuff. the same applies here, keshi and others myt not be as eloquent or skilled in communicating their ideas but you cant accuse them of not having ideas in the first place. and lol that parting jibe about not being in africa was unecessary and really does not prove anything, at the tym of writing this i am as well not in africa though at some stage in the nations i cup i probably will be and i am sure i will enjoy everything the nations cup has to offer including the punditry. in comparing african and european pundits dont forget that europeans have access to brilliant bits of technology which help to give info such as a players distance covered, the positions he took up on the pitch etc etc making it much easier to spot tactical errors or accomplishments not to mention the fact that these guys are probably nowhere near as educated as their european counterparts. the comparison is unfair and takes this debate out of context really.

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Martial Arts UFC 145 Result Jon Jones Vs Rashad Evans Pictures / Nigeria Vs Algeria World Cup Qualifier / Resemblance Between Mezut Ozil And Enzo Ferrari "Founder Of Ferrari Motors"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.