Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . (2184 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by pilgrim1(f): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2007
I am still waiting for the "UNITY" that was preached at the beginning of this thread. It gravitated to "LOVE", and then abandoning that, it was swooshed over to "PEACE".

I hear. grin

UNITY. . . LOVE. . . and PEACE do not at all supercede God's warning:

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. " (Revelation 18:4)
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by calf(f): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
HOw does your passage relate to LOVE,UNITY and PEACE? undecided
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by pilgrim1(f): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2007
calf:

HOw does your passage relate to LOVE,UNITY and PEACE? undecided

Did you read the original post, or you just imagined to be seeing stuff? What did the OP state? See:

Infourmer:

Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As we walk in unity based on the fact that JESUS is Lord!

Does God ask us to keep the UNITY of Deception? Have you considered the laced deception of Catholicism before asking questions? undecided
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by cgift(m): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Did you read the original post, or you just imagined to be seeing stuff? What did the OP state? See:

Does God ask us to keep the UNITY of Deception? Have you considered the laced deception of Catholicism before asking questions? undecided

Pilgrim, i beg, this one na 'calf' hin never reach cow yet o. Make you no use 'solid food' choke am. grin
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by pilgrim1(f): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2007
Okay. . . I apologise! undecided I really, really apologise!!

Somebody for tell me in time naw. . .! grin
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by Infourmer: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2007
He Delights in Your Prosperity

Today's Scripture

“Let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His children” (Psalm 35:27).

God desires that you be blessed and prosperous. He desires that you be so blessed that you can turn around and be a blessing everywhere you go! He wants you to have so much peace, so much joy, so much victory that when other people get around you it spills over onto them! In the book of Psalms, David said, “My cup runs over.” He was overflowing with the anointing—the tangible, effective power of God. Don’t let yourself have a barely-get-by-mentality. Jesus came so that you can live an abundant life! That means an abundance of joy, an abundance of peace, an abundance of health, an abundance of finances. You may not see it right now, and maybe you haven’t experienced it in the past, but don’t get complacent and just settle for where you are. Get a vision for your future! Get a vision for increase! Get a vision for abundance!” God delights to see you prosperous and successful. When you choose to think God’s thoughts and choose God’s way, you’ll see that increase and victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Father in Heaven, thank you for delighting in my prosperity. Thank You for the blessings You have in store for me. Help my thoughts to be agreeable to Your will. Help me develop a vision for the abundant life You have in store so that I can be a blessing to those around me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by cgift(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2007
Infourmer:

He Delights in Your Prosperity

Today's Scripture

“Let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His children” (Psalm 35:27).

Halleluyah! I also like the translation which uses welfare. I am happy!
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by pilgrim1(f): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2007
Infourmer:

God desires that you be blessed and prosperous. He desires that you be so blessed that you can turn around and be a blessing everywhere you go!

Amen O!! grin

Even Joseph who went to prison was enjoying the LORD's prosperity while in the Egyptian jail - and he became a blessing to all he met there!

Genesis 39:20 & 23

"And Joseph's master took him, and put him into the prison, a place where the king's prisoners were bound: and he was there in the prison. . . The keeper of the prison looked not to any thing that was under his hand; because the LORD was with him, and that which he did, the LORD made it to prosper."

Hallelujah! grin
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by Oby1(f): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2007
Father in Heaven, thank you for delighting in my prosperity. Thank You for the blessings You have in store for me. Help my thoughts to be agreeable to Your will. Help me develop a vision for the abundant life You have in store so that I can be a blessing to those around me. In Jesus’ Name. AMEN AND AMEN
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by pilgrim1(f): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2007
Father, thank you for the Glorious Gospel of your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord!

In this day, let thy WORD be known in truth and righteousness. Amen!! cheesy
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by Infourmer: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2007
You are Equipped

Today's Scripture

“Every scripture is God-breathed…so that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well-fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17 AMP).

God has equipped you with everything you need to fulfill your destiny through His Word! The Scripture tells us that as believers in Jesus Christ, we are anointed. The word “anointing” is the power of God which gives you courage, strength, and ability. That means you are well able to do what He has called you to do. You can accomplish your goals. You have the ideas, the creativity, and talent to be successful. You can overcome any obstacle! You’ve been armed with strength for every battle! The forces that are with you are greater than the forces that are against you! Not only has God equipped you, but He is also working on your behalf. He has already lined up the right people to come across your path. He’s already lined up the right breaks. You have everything you need to live a victorious life. You were created to excel! You have seeds of greatness on the inside of you. You may not have seen it in the past, but if you’ll stay in faith, it’s just a matter of time. It’s on its way. Don’t settle where you are. Don’t have a weak, defeated mentality. Have the attitude, “I am anointed. I can accomplish my dreams. I can overcome any obstacle. I am equipped and empowered by the Creator of the universe! I am able to live the abundant life God has in store!”

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for equipping me. Thank You for empowering me. Help me stay focused on Your Word and Your plan for me today. Help me understand Your anointing so that I can do all you’ve called me to do. I bless You today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by Infourmer: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2007
Press Through

Today's Scripture

“Keep on asking and it will be given to you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you” (Matthew 7:7 AMP).

In Mark, chapter five, there was a woman who had been sick for twelve years. The doctors gave her no hope. But she heard that Jesus was coming through her town. Something deep on the inside said to her, “This is your season. This is your time to get well.” In the natural, when she saw all the people around Him, she thought, “I’ll never get to Him. It’s so crowded and I’m weak. I just don’t think I can do this.” She almost missed her season. But instead of dwelling on those negative thoughts, she started reminding herself, “If I can just get to Jesus, I will be whole.” She made the choice to turn her thoughts in the right direction. She kept pressing her way through the crowd until she got just close enough to Jesus to reach out and touch the edge of His robe. Instantly, she was made whole. Jesus said to her, in Mark 5:34, “Daughter, your faith has made you well.” Notice it’s our faith that activates God’s power. What have you been believing God for? Don’t give up! Press through! Keep praying! Keep asking! Keep seeking! God is faithful! As you press through, He’ll meet your faith with His miraculous power, and you’ll step forward in the victory He has planned for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, I come to You today with an open and humble heart. I ask You to fill me with Your strength, peace, and joy so that I can press through to victory today. Show me the good plan You have for me in your words and fill me with Your spirit of faith. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by Infourmer: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2007
The Greatest Thing

Today's Scripture

“Now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love” (I Corinthians 13:13 NIV).

Spiritual maturity isn’t measured by how long you’ve been a Christian, or how much you know, or how often you go to church. Spiritual maturity is measured by the way you treat other people. It’s measured by the love you allow to operate in you. Corinthians tells us that one characteristic of love is that it is not rude. That means, when we are walking in love, we treat other people with courtesy and respect. Are you courteous to other people? Are you kind to the person at the check-out counter that may be moving too slowly for you? Are you gentle when you are driving down the highway and someone cuts you off? Are you patient with your family and coworkers? These are all characteristics of love. The Bible tells us that love is patient. It is kind. It does not envy; it is not proud. It is not rude. Love is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrong. Love never fails. Notice that these characteristics don’t have anything to do with feelings. Love is a choice. You can choose to walk in love toward people even when you don’t feel like it! Make the choice to do what is right. Choose today to show kindness and be courteous to others. Look for ways to cultivate the greatest thing in your life—love! As you do, you’ll move forward into the life of blessing God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for working in my life. Thank You for loving me so that I can show love to those around me. Keep me close to You, and help me be an instrument of love to those around me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by Oby1(f): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2007
amen
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by Infourmer: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2007
[size=13pt]You Set the Limits [/size]

Today's Scripture

“What if they don’t believe? Will their lack of faith make the faith of God no effect?” (Romans 3:3)

There will always be critics and naysayers in life. It’s not what’s said about you that affects your life, but what you say and believe about yourself. Has the opinions of other people caused you to water down your dreams? One of the most important things you can learn is that other people don’t have to believe in you in order for your dreams to come to pass. Other people don’t set the limits for your life—you do. In Romans 3:3, the Apostle Paul is saying, “It doesn’t matter if other people don’t believe. Their unbelief is not going to keep me from believing in my dreams.” When God puts a promise in your heart, it’s not up to other people to bring it to pass, it’s up to you! You don’t need everyone to validate you. You have to follow the voice of God for yourself and allow Him to order your steps. God sees the hidden treasures that you’ve had buried on the inside of you. He wants to bring those treasures out and make your dreams reality! As you get rid of old, defeated thoughts and replace them with what God says about you, you will remove the limits and live the abundant life God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for another day to see Your goodness in my life. Help me to see myself the way You see me. Help me to see the plans You have for me so that I can be empowered by You to fulfill my destiny. I love You and bless Your name today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by pilgrim1(f): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2007
Bless. smiley

May I add a little to the above.

Man's limit is just too low in comparison with what God has set before us. Sometimes, when we set limits, that is all we can think of - no further, and just that. But when we set our eyes on God's set goals for us, we see the "giants" as grasshoppers instead (Num. 13:33).

We've all heard the adage: "the sky is the limit". Well, that has become a weak premise for many now. However the adjustments, there's still one target that cannot be surpassed:

Php. 3:14
I press toward the mark for the prize of
the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Cheers. smiley
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by seyi01: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,

Please log on to http://decodingdivinesignals..com/ its a blog i created to upload sermon notes and my personal devotional notes. You're welcome to comment with your views on the topics and tell others what the Lord has done for you.

Expecting you all

God Bless!
Re: Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . . by Bobbyaf(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2007
Interesting comments indeed. Pilgrim I agree with you in principle. There are some who decieve themselves into thinking that there can be unity and peace without coming to an understanding of what the issues really are.

The apostle asks "Can two walk together unless they agree?" I'd like for Infourmer to address that issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Become An Atheist / You Can Have Faith For Others To Be Healed: pastor chris / Question For Xtians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.