Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Career With Wema Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career With Wema Bank? (12101 Views)

Plz Anybody With Wema Bank Interview Experience Shold Share / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 / How Far With Wema Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career With Wema Bank? by pampam(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2006
Hi, My Nairaland friends
WEMA BANK PLC is online4employment, Go straight open their website and apply if u,re don .
Re: Career With Wema Bank? by seunmii(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2006
what is the site?
thank you
Re: Career With Wema Bank? by pampam(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2006
oH, Sorry guys its www.wemabank.com
GOOD LUCK.
Re: Career With Wema Bank? by njokma(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2006
please, does this their online application involve downloading the WEMA bank form, print and submit the hardcopy. I thought online shouldn't have anything to do with hardcopy.
Elaborate on this pls.
Re: Career With Wema Bank? by pampam(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2006
I think all the infos u need concerning the submission of your filled application form are on their website if properly logged.
@Njokma i think it is ideal to submit online.
Re: Career With Wema Bank? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2006
i told a friend of mine , who went to the site, downloaded the form and went to wema head office at marina to submit, guess what? he was told that recruitment stopped last month and they have stopped collecting forms. I think u guys should try confirming an advert before puttin it up on NL
Re: Career With Wema Bank? by pampam(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2006
officially that friend of yours should then submit on line.pls inform him/her to try again it might just work.
Wish u girls goodluck.
Re: Career With Wema Bank? by frankdebo: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2006
hello,pls confirm about  the wema bank .i want to download the form.thanks
Re: Career With Wema Bank? by tdmadeeasy: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2007
Those interested in Wema Bank shares can see this thread on Wema Bank. There seems to be shome interesting things happening at this Nigerian bank.

(1) (Reply)

The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam / 2018 Nigerian Navy (DSSC 26) Nationwide Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / NIMASA 2012 Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.