Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Pls Advise As Soon As Possible(us Interview Soon) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advise As Soon As Possible(us Interview Soon) (1191 Views)

US Interview Appointment / US Interview Date For Sale / Us Interview Date - Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise As Soon As Possible(us Interview Soon) by hopefully: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2012
Hi,

Please I need your candid advise on the below:

I have an interview at the US embassy soon but I have this dilemma. I applied for the interview with my maiden name as that is what I still have on my passport. However, the interview is supposed to be a group interview (my mother, father, husband and I)as we are travelling for my brothers wedding. Now that I am married, I need to find out if I need to get another passport in my husband's surname. Will the outcome of the interview be affected if I go with my current passport i.e my maiden name?

Also, since I already booked my interview with my current passport, will going with another one not cause problems. I have a 5yrs UK visa on the current one,will my passport be cancelled if I get another one including the visa?

Please advise accordingly before I make a silly mistake.

Thanks in advance for your kind and humble advise.
Re: Pls Advise As Soon As Possible(us Interview Soon) by ojdollars(m): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2012
Please just apply with the current passport you have with you, don't go and apply for another one until this expires completely. All you have to do is explain to the interviewer, just a thought.
Re: Pls Advise As Soon As Possible(us Interview Soon) by 2legit2qwt: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
Go with your marriage license and you'll be fine.
Re: Pls Advise As Soon As Possible(us Interview Soon) by imperiouxx(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
You have no case, just go with that pp and your marriage cert as someone had advice you. You're good.

(1) (Reply)

lkajsdfjaslfjsadklfjdsakj / Changing Colleges/universities/courses In Canadian Schools / Picture Of The Type Of Food Ethiopian Air Lines Serve These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.