Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: (1644 Views)

Picture Of Nigeria’s Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional / Meet The World Youngest Game Programmer / World’s Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Arfa Karim Dies, Aged 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by PRESERVER(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2012
A teenager who at age nine became the world’s
youngest Microsoft Certified Professional has died
after suffering complications resulting from an
epileptic stroke. Arfa Karim Randhawa, 16 from Faisalabad, Pakistan was given the Microsoft Certified Professional award at 9 and was subsequently invited to Microsoft’s headquarters by Bill Gates where she impressed theexecutives with her programming knowledge. After Karim fell ill and was taken to hospital, Bill
Gates apparently reached out to the family and
offered to pay for her medical care, proposing
moving Karim to the U.S. for better treatment,
although doctors decided it was against her best
interests given she was on a ventilator.Her father, Amjad Karim, revealed that he was saddened to
learn of her death and the loss of such a rare talent. Funeral prayers were offered on Sunday in Lahore before her body was taken to her native village Ram Dewali, Faisalabad, for burial,
Re: The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by Osama10(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2012
Oh what a loss. sad
Re: The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by PRESERVER(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2012
Yeah! !!I wish I could buy this girl brain to add to mine.
Re: The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by Mobinga: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
Re: The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by Basildon1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
shame about this loss!
Re: The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2012
what a loss angry

PRESERVER:

grin grin grin grin
Re: The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by PRESERVER(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2012
Mobinga:

Wow Damn.

http://www.facebook.com/Microsoft/posts/364433743571817

Is this you sympatising or another loss.
Bill Gate really dissapointed me.He should have taken that small girl to USA for proper treatment rather than allowing her to suffer and die in Pakistan.
Re: The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2012
PRESERVER:

At least you admit to not having a brain.

PRESERVER:

Is this you sympatising or another loss.
Bill Gate really dissapointed me.He should have taken that small girl to USA for proper treatment rather than allowing her to suffer and die in Pakistan.
He cannot force the parents if they dont allow it na. He did what he could.
Re: The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by PRESERVER(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2012
*dhtml:

At least you admit to not having a brain.
He cannot force the parents if they dont allow it na. He did what he could.
I gat na and just hoping to add hers to mine

You are right man cuz I perceive that it must have been the parent of the lady that didnt allow.
Re: The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
Just kidding. . . .
Re: The World's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Dies: by kodewrita(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2012

(1)

The Useful Guide To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone With Ifonemate Software / Benefits Of Php Programming And Development / Writing Code That Starts Programs Automatically When The System Starts Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.