Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos (2245 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by nyrol(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
This is what we know how to do best, we would do it over and over again. Making new auto owners in Naija is our passion. lets work with you to achieve your dreams. Nothing is impossible. Details coming Soon
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 1:31am On Jan 21, 2012
Baba Chief . . . We are good at what we do.
Another one that started like a joke . . . . Took a while for the gentleman to make up his mind and we work with him all along while we go back and forth.
He finally settled for a nice, clean and reliable Infiniti QX4 . . . .

We are honored to work with you . . . Our great Nairalander.

Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 4:46am On Jan 21, 2012
We know you work so hard for your money and we make sure we treat you right
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 4:46am On Jan 21, 2012
This ride is one of our Canadian deals
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 3:43am On Jan 22, 2012
The deal was so quick that even have to take the pics at night . . .
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 3:47am On Jan 22, 2012
Here we go with the pix . . . while the ride was still in Canada in the Chilling winter of Canada

Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 3:48am On Jan 22, 2012
More of the pix . .

Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2012
More pix of this machine while still in Canada

Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
More of this ride, while in the cold of Canada

Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
So much more for us to give to many
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
Two core sets of beliefs - who you think you are (self-concept) and who you think you 'should' be (self-ideal) evolve from what we hear, see and experience as children. You do not knowingly choose the self-images, which are the foundation for Self-Esteem, the value for yourself and Self-Determination, the power to make free choices. Failing to achieve this unrealistic self-ideal is inevitable and believing you have limited power to choose freely creates DISTRESS.
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by ChiChi77: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hi Fhemmmy,
Nice job, nice car.
Pretty Murano is still doing well in Nigeria - thanks.
What other good Japanse jeep can I start saving for this year that our Nigerian mechanics can fix without too much expense and with easily available parts? grin
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
Chi_Chi77:

Hi Fhemmmy,
Nice job, nice car.
Pretty Murano is still doing well in Nigeria - thanks.
What other good Japanse jeep can I start saving for this year that our Nigerian mechanics can fix without too much expense and with easily available parts? grin

Ma . . . I am glad to know that the machine is doing well.
Regarding what other nice Japanese is nice, i think it all depends on the year you wanna settle for, or better still your budget . . There is something for all budget . . . .
Also would it be for a man or woman . . . But no matter what you getting, we will make sure it is less wahala
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
More of this machine, while still here

Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by ChiChi77: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2012
A man will definitely drive, but a family car, preferably an suv, Honda or Toyota but with easier maintenance and available parts that even our road side mechanics will have an idea how to work on it. Prefer regular automatic tranny (no cvt).
Just a recommendation - even recommend the good years, as some years of certain cars were lemon years. Hubby will purchase next, fingers crossed.
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
Toyota SUV : 2002 Highlander and Newer
Honda SUV: 2003 Pilot or Newer, Acura MDX
Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Model or newer is not bad either . . . I just love the newer shape
I will add more to this list when i get home . . .
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by ChiChi77: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
Thanks Fhemmmy, this is enough, I have a pretty good idea now. Great job as usual. We will research the rest and make the best choice from the reccomendations.

I heard that the Pathfinder of the future is going to be modified to look like a Murano, lol, Murano is the prettiest SUV ever (body wise), In my opinion at least.
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
Chi_Chi77:

Thanks Fhemmmy, this is enough, I have a pretty good idea now. Great job as usual. We will research the rest and make the best choice from the reccomendations.

I heard that the Pathfinder of the future is going to be modified to look like a Murano, lol, Murano is the prettiest SUV ever (body wise), In my opinion at least.

I am glad you love the recommendations already.
I think the Murano is a lovely shape and i love it so much . . . . I hope they will not change the shape of Pathfinder to that though, cos that will mean that it will lose some rooms inside the ride.
I love the way it is right now . . . i think a 7 sitter looking like Murano will be crowded, that is my beaf with MDX . . .
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
In childhood, your mind formed ideas about how to be safe in the world. The conditioned mind (ego) is all about safety and survival. It gets scared when you decide not to play your life by the old "safe" rules. Like a parent, it is still telling you what you should or should not do, and judging your performance, often harshly.
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
You've got to think about big things while you're doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by r231(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
r231:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.0.html

Thanks for pointing our attention to this . , but surely dont understand how we could be of much help . . . But will take time to study the situation and see how we could be of help.

Nice to see Nairalanders coming to the aid of people.
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
More of this machine while in the cold of Nigeria

Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success."
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
Don't let the negativity given to you by the world disempower you. Instead give to yourself that which empowers you.
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
We dont joke with our business
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
We are so blessed, Our soul is at so much rest . . . Oh Lord, we give you praise
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
How can you show that special girl that she really is special?
Nothing can impress a woman more than a guy treating her as his princess.
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2012
The individual who lives in the past does a grave injustice to himself,for he waste the present and doesn't allow for the future.stay alive!
Re: Another Colourful Feather To Our Cap. Infinity Qx4 Pre-ordered From Fhemmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
Our Price speaks volume

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xmas Offer!Clean 2004 Toyota Camry 4sale @ Giveaway Price N865k / SOLD Used Toyota Condor For 820k Disel @sunnycoolmotors 0802 340 8690 / Peugeot-406 2oo2 Model For Sale ,buyers Needed Urgently !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.