Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Dubia Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubia Visa? (3718 Views)

Frist Time In Dubia / Dubia Visa And Ticket / Dubia Vs Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubia Visa? by harakiri(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2012
Hey all,

What's the process involved in getting a visa to Dubai? I've heard different opinions but most say something about an agent running it in Dubai, sending the passport back and a certain amount is paid on point of entry. I'm a little lost here and would need more insights.

Thanks.
Re: Dubia Visa? by harakiri(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2012
Bump
Re: Dubia Visa? by harakiri(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
Wetin dey happen na? I need info asap
Re: Dubia Visa? by harakiri(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
Bump
Re: Dubia Visa? by Dyt(f): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2012
well all u nid s an agent
send a copy of ur data page n u pay $180
dats ow much we charge n it ll b ready in 3 workin days
2weeks visa
Re: Dubia Visa? by 27naira(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
What type of visa are you talking about?

There are different categories of visa. Mind you, the 14 day stuff which you pay 180 USD for isn't a visa but just a business entry permit that allows you 14 days of stay.

So, based on your duration of stay, you can sort out the best entry mode. However, for the sake of genuineness, process your visa through emirates airline (you can call or visit their office at churchgate in V.I.) atleast you'll be sure of whatever document is given to you.

If you're coming to "Hussle" in Dubai, I laugh at you!  grin grin grin

**Note, its not Dubia but Dubai. >> why does everybody keep saying Dubia? undecided
Re: Dubia Visa? by harakiri(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2012
@Dyt

Thanks for the info.

@27naira

I need to be in Dubai for 3-4 weeks to meet with some individuals. I didn't know Dubai was a "hustling ground". Thanks for the tips though.
Re: Dubia Visa? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ VISA+ you are a low life Scammer if you know how to secure a Visa as you claim i bet Your street will be full of Client without you advertising your s[i]h[/i]it here angry
Re: Dubia Visa? by VISA1: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2012
@Bandiejay (Seun Coded).

1. I don't think you have the right to call me a a low life Scammer. Allow OTHER Nigerians to reach out on Nairaland. Kindly sheath your sword.

2. I do run a successful travel agency in Abuja and every business man has a right to attract clients and grow. The more happy clients I can get on Nairaland, the better my profile becomes. Kindly sheath your sword

3. If you do have any Visa issues, you a welcome to call me, I'll invite you to Abuja and we can take it from there. Kindly sheath your sword

4. If you do not have any Visa issues, kindly let my posts be and allow others to benefit from my connections. Thanks
Re: Dubia Visa? by justwise(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
VISA+:

@Bandiejay (Seun Coded).

1. I don't think you have the right to call me a a low life Scammer. Allow OTHER Nigerians to reach out on Nairaland. Kindly sheath your sword.

2. I do run a successful travel agency in Abuja and every business man has a right to attract clients and grow. The more happy clients I can get on Nairaland, the better my profile becomes. Kindly sheath your sword

3. If you do have any Visa issues, you a welcome to call me, I'll invite you to Abuja and we can take it from there. Kindly sheath your sword

4. If you do not have any Visa issues, kindly let my posts be and allow others to benefit from my connections. Thanks

Any visa advert will be removed.
Re: Dubia Visa? by VISA1: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
@justwise Its very unfair to take sides in this way. I had and still see other posts on Nairaland related to such, and I imagine that a lot of these still end up getting sorted out in front of us. I would expect you to take Bandiejay's abusive language more seriously as moderator; WE ALL have a right to retain some level of anonymity on Nairaland. My claims to assist with Visa issues have not been verified or debunked by you or any one else reading this post, just the same as hundreds of thousands of other posts on Nairaland. Until then, you must spell out your rule, they must apply to all and you must be fair as moderator. Bandiejay has no right waht-so-ever to insult me without reason. Mr. Moderator, there are similar claims you have created and responded to, kindly respect ours. No man is an Island, Nairaland should be used positively as a networking forum, not one to accommodate scammers or those who title all Nairalanders 'Scammers'.

There is a Nairaland post that says "Justwise Is Has Scam 2 Of My Friends"(google). I wouldn't want to verify that because I am here to mind my business and I cant debunk the poster because I don't even know you(We are all somewhat anonymous). Until my claims are debunked by a Nairaland member, I think you should concentrate on taking Bandiejay's abusive language more seriously.

Please let peace reign under this topic.

@ Poster. Most issues are easier to handle face to face in Abuja. Lets talk. 08091110503
Re: Dubia Visa? by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
VISA+:

@justwise Its very unfair to take sides in this way. I had and still see other posts on Nairaland related to such, and I imagine that a lot of these still end up getting sorted out in front of us.  I would expect you to take Bandiejay's abusive language more seriously as moderator; WE ALL have a right to retain some level of anonymity on Nairaland. My claims to assist with Visa issues have not been verified or debunked by you or any one else reading this post, just the same as hundreds of thousands of other posts on Nairaland. Until then, you must spell out your rule, they must apply to all and you must be fair as moderator. Bandiejay has no right waht-so-ever to insult me without reason. Mr. Moderator, there are similar claims you have created and responded to, kindly respect ours. No man is an Island, Nairaland should be used positively as a networking forum, not one to accommodate scammers or those who title all Nairalanders 'Scammers'.

There is a Nairaland post that says "Justwise Is Has Scam 2 Of My Friends"(google). I wouldn't want to verify that because I am here to mind my business and I cant debunk the poster because I don't even know you(We are all somewhat anonymous). Until my claims are debunked by a Nairaland member, I think you should concentrate on taking  Bandiejay's abusive language more seriously.

Please let peace reign under this topic.

@ Poster. Most issues are easier to handle face to face in Abuja. Lets talk. 08091110503

Any visa advert will be removed, nobody got time visiting your office to verify whether your business is real or not, that is up to anybody that visits your office in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Dubia Visa? by VISA1: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
@justwise you are meant to be moderator. Is there any reason why you are taking this issue personally. I dont like to rub issues when I dont have to. If there are rules I must understand spell them out and make Nairaland useful to all. It just looks like you are taking sides with Bandiejay all the time, when I should be reporting him to you. is this some kind of cabal.
Re: Dubia Visa? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
VISA+:

@justwise you are meant to be moderator. Is there any reason why you are taking this issue personally. I dont like to rub issues when I dont have to. If there are rules I must understand spell them out and make Nairaland useful to all. It just looks like you are taking sides with Bandiejay all the time, when I should be reporting him to you. is this some kind of cabal.

LMAO! You mean Section Subsidy? grin funny guy
Re: Dubia Visa? by NKECHIUCHE(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hi Questioner, There are different visas to Dubai vis 14 days, 30 days, 90 days, 2 years, K K, and the prices differ.It depends on your proposed program of activity that will determine what visa you go for. 'Cos in Dubai, any day you over stay on your visa,attracts a fine.If coming to Dubai to hussle, go for K K visa. If to look for minial job, go for 90 days. To buy goods and go, go for 14 days,though you can finish making purchases in 2 days, they supply you and you make into air cargo or load in a container in next 2 days and back to Nija to receive and sale your goods.Be sure U have your visa b4 boarding the plane, 'Arabs dont laugh.' Best of luck.
Re: Dubia Visa? by Lasinoh: 4:26am On Feb 05, 2012
The kind of visa and how to go about it would depend on the kind of passport that carries your citizenship.
Google can tell you all about this. kiss
Re: Dubia Visa? by smartchoice900: 7:01pm On May 07, 2019
Work is ok

(1) (Reply)

New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork / Travel Guides Collection All Places / Easter: FRSC Mobilises Special Patrol Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.