Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

True Life Ordeal Of A Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Life Ordeal Of A Woman (1942 Views)

My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2012
AGAINST MY WISH : AGAINST MY WISH: true life story of a young woman
http://deltawomen..com/2012/01/against-my-wish.html?spref=tw
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Mynd44: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2012
You will grow gray hairs waiting for anyone to visit your blog
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by pendo89(f): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2012
^^ grin grin grin
but poster what 's so difficult with copying,pasting and EDITING it here for all to read??
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Mynd44: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2012
Dumb blog advert
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by iyatrustee(f): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

You will grow gray hairs waiting for anyone to visit your blog

i just hate it when they have to refer you to a blog. if you cant post it here, dont start a thread!
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Mynd44: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2012
I wonder ooo
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by mpmp: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
abeg, leave the poster alone.

She attended a seminar where she was taught that a way to promote your personal blog is via forums.

So she is just practicing what she learnt.
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
She should go bach to the people that held the seminar and collect her registration fee back
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 2:39am On Jan 22, 2012
If u must know we r working our butt off to give back to the community. u should actually appreciate us but of cos typical nija attitude u guys have to insult. so sad. nija is on fire why not use ur energy to save d country?
since u guys are very good in advert send me ur cv and u might be considered for a job,
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by IZUKWU(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2012
elsietina:

If u must know we r working our butt off to give back to the community. u should actually appreciate us but of cos typical nija attitude u guys have to insult. so sad. nija is on fire why not use ur energy to save d country?
since u guys are very good in advert send me ur cv and u might be considered for a job, 
etisalat what actually is your problem?
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Skanas(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2012
hehehehehehehehe**etisalat**Nairalanders una no go kil pesin
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Ranoscky(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2012
OP, I tried visitin ur blog but cannot open. I dont know if it's cos of the network.
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Mynd44: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2012
IZUKWU:

etisalat what actually is your problem?
elsietina:

What do you do that is so special?
Why don't you paste it here and and post a link to it so we know where you took it for if we want to learn more? Why must you force your Silly writing on us? Nonsense
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
what we do is special because we are using our resourse to give back to our community, you know why Nigeria is the way it is today? it is because people like you would not do anything for your people but run ur mouth to curse or bring down other people efforts.

Guess what i would like to give u a mouthful about ur poor insulting character but i would save my energy to do something possitive. Have a blessed day!
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
Give back to the community? Please you make me laugh. This country has seen too many shrinks and that is her problem. What we need are practical problems not people writing crap everytime telling people what they already know. You wanna help, get you fat but out of your house and get into the streets and meet people with real problems who have no access to the internet instead of writing poo which nobody will read
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
kindly visit our website www.deltawomen.org and u to see what we have done and still doing for people in the community.
before u criticize kindly tell me what u r doing to help nigeria? charity begins at home, 

U THINK IT IS SOMEONE ELSE RESPONSIBILITY TO HELP! AND WE R QUICK AT TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY NEED TO DO.
NIGERIA IS FOR ALL OF US AND IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO HELP IN ANY WAY WE CAN WITH WHATEVER RESOURCE WE HAVE
the work starts with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT R U DOING TO HELP?
DO YOUR OWN PART AND LET OTHER PEOPLE DO THEIRS! STOP CRITICIZING DO YOURS!
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2012
And I am supposed to care about that? Why do you people believe that just because you have this little organisation, you are helping people and as to what I do, well lets just say the Silly president of the country thinks about making a dumb economic decision, he will think twice about it
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by claremont(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
A true moral action is an altruistic action done for its own sake, and not because the person doing it is seeking unmerited praise from other human beings. The mere fact that a moral action is being advertised automatically voids the morality of the action in the first place, it becomes an immoral action. People who are genuine in their moral acts do not need to advertise it anywhere, it speaks for itself.
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
Tell am ooo
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
we do not care if u believe or not, we are doing our bit with our own money, plus deltawomen is no small organizaton we have over 100 worker all over the world,  we also won UN volunteer of the year 2011
do you home work!  before u open ur mouth or try to criticize.
no surprise though u think knoweldge and information is wasteful and rubbish

Knowledge is power!
d bible rightful said my people perish for lack of knowledge.

remember the saying what u don't know would not kill u?
guess what it is a lie what u don't know would kill u.

i am done talking to u, it is obvious u don't know what u r talking about, and u r talking without any research or homework. it is a waste talking or debating with you. i would save my time doing something possitive continue if you like. i really wish u would use this energy doing something more positive. have a blessed sunday.
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by claremont(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
elsietina:

we do not care if u believe or not, we are doing our bit with our own money, plus deltawomen is no small organizaton we have over 100 worker all over the world,  we also won UN volunteer of the year 2011
do you home work!  before u open ur mouth or try to criticize.
no surprise though u think knoweldge and information is wasteful and rubbish

Knowledge is power!
[size=14pt]d bible rightful said my people perish for lack of knowledge.[/size]
remember the saying what u don't know would not kill u?
guess what it is a lie what u don't know would kill u.
i am done talking to u, it is obvious u don't know what u r talking about, and u r talking without any research or homework. it is a waste talking or debating with you. i would save my time doing something possitive continue if you like. i really wish u would use this energy doing something more positive. have a blessed sunday.
A moral action undertaken in the name of religion CANNOT be considered to be a moral action in the first place, it is only a vain and wicked attempt to proselytize a sadistic religion. My praise goes to those individuals/organisations who perform moral actions for its own sake, and not because they want to "breed more sheep".
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2012
WE WERE NOT ADVERTISING OUR SELVES BUT GETTING PEOPLE TO USE OUR SERVICE GREAT DIFFERENCE MR MAN.

HOW CAN WE DO THE WORK IF PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW OF OUR EXISTANCE OR WE WE DO NOT TELL PEOPLE WHAT WE R DOING?

LIKE I SAID  "MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE"

INSTEAD OF ATTACKING PEOPLE WHY NOT DO UR OWN PART SINCE UR GUYS KNOW IT ALL AND KNOW WHAT TO DO?

U GUYS WONDER WHY NIGERIA IS THE WAY IT IS? IT IS PEOPLE LIKE U WHO DO NOTHING BUT BRING PEOPLE DOWN, AND FIGHT THE VERY PEOPLE WHO IS HELPING U.
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
GO DO UR HOMEWORK I KEEP SAYING STOP DEBATING FOR THE SAKE OF IT.
DELTAWOMEN IS KNOWN AND POPULAR AMONG IT MEMBERS (28,000) BECAUSE TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT COLLECTED MONEY FROM ANY POLITICIAN OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, MONEY USED IS FROM D DIRECTORS
DONT KNOW WHY I AM WASTING MY TIME TALKING TO U ACTUALLY.
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
u criticize what have u done for ur local community?
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by claremont(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^
Until you learn to perform moral actions without advertising it, or using it in a vain attempt to proselytize a religion, your actions CANNOT be considered to be moral. You are just wasting your time, and taking advantage of gullible and hapless people.
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
well that is our business not urs don't u think so? do your part stop criticizing!
when and if we need ur advice we would ask for it!
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2012
MR DO NOT ADVERTISE

KINDLY LECTURE ME ON THIS.
LET SAY WE WANT TO OFFER FREE CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING IN UR VILLAGE.
HOW WOULD WE GO ABOUT IT WITHOUT SHARING FLYERS, POSTERS AND RADIO ANNOUCEMENT?
WOULD U CALL THIS ADVERTISMENT?
OR MOBOLIZATION?? IF U DON'T TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT HOW WOULD THEY KNOW TO COME FOR THE SCREENING?

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! USE IT !
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by claremont(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2012
It becomes my business when gullible and hapless people are being taking advantage of by dodgy organisations. It becomes my business when my people are being deceived in the name of religion. It becomes my business when these wicked, neo-racist, and sadistic organisations post their drivel on a public social networking site. It becomes my business when a proponent of these organisations is so narrow-minded in his/her approach that he/she doesn't know the difference between a moral action and an immoral one.
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2012
This might get intresting
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2012
do you know u can be sued for slander? before you call an organization doggie i would advice you to have your facts right, like i said do not open ur mouth because u see the need to, have ur facts right! deltawomen maintains transperacy and our books r available for the public upon request.
i would advice you once more before you bring down an organization with have your facts
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2012
Who is bringind down your organisation? Just don't come to advertise your dumb Blog that's all we are saying
Re: True Life Ordeal Of A Woman by elsietina: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2012
when educated people argue they argue with facts not cut and paste comments from goggle search without giving credit to the writer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To A White Baby / How Do I Fund Perfect Money Account With My Naira Master Card. / My Nigerian Police Harassment Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.