Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Got New Original Blackberry Storm For Just N15,000. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Got New Original Blackberry Storm For Just N15,000. (942 Views)

New & Original Blackberry Premium Folding Blade Playbook Chargers / ***i Got New Dell Inspiron N5110 And Ipad 1 With Sim Card*** / 'brand New' Bold 3 And Blackberry Storm For Sale. (price drop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got New Original Blackberry Storm For Just N15,000. by blackbery: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2012
Are these the same CHINA blackberry that are sold by some marketers for
nothing less than N15k?

NO, these are the ORIGINAL BLACKBERRY PHONES SOLD IN IKEJA FOR N25,000
or more. And you will get it a lot cheap from this source.

So what these marketers do is; they buy the blackberry phones from these guys
for N15,000 or even lower, then sell it at N25,000 or even N35,000. I personally
know of a website that sells theirs for as high as N45,000 for UK used blackberrys
and people are buying from them.
They have different models of blackberry: Javelin, Touch, Curve, Bold 1 and 2,
then Storm, which I happen to own.
I GOT BLACKBERRY STORM FOR JUST N15,000 THE SAME PHONE IS SOLD IN IKEJA
@ THE RATE OF N25, 000 FOR FAIRLY USED

I got this information from some young men like me, I meet on facebook.

I was online, when one of them started a chat with me about selling blackberry
for that price, of which I became skeptical about, but I decided to give them a
shot.
Do I need to refer people to get mine?

NOT AT ALL. You don’t have to refer a single soul, not even an ant to get your
blackberry. All you have to do is call them, tell them how many you want, pay
your cash, and they send it to you within 72 hours after payment.

Chikena! Total Cash and Delivery Method.

I know that you are eager to get their information.
to get the ebook that shows you step by step that you need to get yours and how to make money with this business which have also made a lot of money through it.rush to the bank and pay the sum of 1500 naira only to.
BANK: GT BANK
NAME: LEKE FADAHUNSI
ACCOUNT NUMBER:0034637981
After payment send your payment details(teller number,your email,full name) to 08151143501 and you will receive your ebook instantly!

P.S: As I type this, they have few of the phones in stock. So if you really need
them, it is better you contact them now before it is too late
Re: I Got New Original Blackberry Storm For Just N15,000. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
If you love yourself, ignore the above message
Re: I Got New Original Blackberry Storm For Just N15,000. by mroluway: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
FOOL, u want to fool people with just a post. U had better look elsewhere. Stinking FOOL
Re: I Got New Original Blackberry Storm For Just N15,000. by blackbery: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
man am not a fool and am not here to scam people in this room. if you dont believe you are free to see me one on one. and I will show you the site and everything that you need to know before you pay me.call me to see me before you make any payment.
Re: I Got New Original Blackberry Storm For Just N15,000. by Mattex001(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mugu u no get work na NL u wan com scam pple, illitrate am so haitin on u, theres nufin geniune i wat u hav said bastard, thief, beta go get a life, big fool,

(1) (Reply)

How To Jail Break Your Iphone4s,ipad2,ipad3 For Free / US Used Mint Samsung Galaxy SII / Iphone 3g >> 16gb >> 27K >> see Pics Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.