Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? (2886 Views)

A White Guy / I Want To Date A White Guy / I Need A White Girl 4serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
So I'm a white Irish guy and i've always been attracted to African woman i just find them to be very attractive and friendly but ive never had the chance to date any. Would African ladies date a white Irish guy? or would our cultures be too different ? i would really like to hear your thoughts!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Tosinville(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sure, Many nigerian girls are currently here looking for white guys that will take 'em to ireland etc & turn their life around.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by MrsChima1(f): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
OP

Have you ever been to any of the African dating sites?  I suggest you try there and also create a thread on the Dating section of this site with basic interests and contact maybe some of the chatters will contact you privately. 

You may want to request birth certificate to verify if they are African citizens if it is important to you.

Good luck.   wink
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by 25omega(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
poster

i dont think you will have an issue finding an african woman to love you as long as you are kind to her and you treat well.

if i were you i would read about relationships on this site and take some of the issues seriously when it comes to dating a Nigerian woman and the rest should be disregarded.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
thank you all for your help and advice!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Mynd44: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
Just be yourself and be cool. African ladies are like anyother ones but they are stronger both emotionaly and physically and by God they are faithful
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
OP you are just at the right place. Many African girls especially Nigerian girls would marry,date n Bleep
anything with light skin even albino. So chill leave your e-mail or any form of contact. But be careful male-shes.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by doeeyed: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
Wolfetone,

You have come to a forum whr ur desires may be fulfilled.
Cultures r different but very family-oriented. Despite all the stories parading the various news stations, nigerians r lovely hardworking people.

Obviously observing all internet protocol, this forum is a place to pick up slangs n meanings, mentality, different twists observed in different sub-cultures.

Food is varied but quite spicy. We have a local version of guiness aka palmy, a good quality vodka aka ogogoro.

Traditionally, you Irish have large families ( catholic influence), but the numbers don't come close to that of Naija parties.
Have a 'small' party, they simply turn up without invitation.  Expect about a 100 pple, so make allowances.

There is a similarity in sectarian politics. You have Sth to talk about.

S, ex, the saying goes, once you go black, you never go back. (Oops)

Hopefully these are useful tips to use and adopt as u get ur African/ nigerian queen.

Welcome on board, honorary 9ja ( means nigerian).
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by mobf: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
REALITY101:

OP you are just at the right place. Many African girls especially Nigerian girls would marry,date n bleep
anything with light skin even albino. So chill leave your e-mail or any form of contact. But be careful male-shes.

grin grin Reality please stop, you're killing me grin
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
Lool a lot of em are asking me to hook em up with some white friends even the fat ones.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by slimyem: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
op,you are going to read lots of hateful stuff about naija girls on this site but i'd want you to know its not all thru.
However,you'd have to be very careful doing this.be smart,througly scrutinise anyone you wish to consider and do not send/give any gifts or money for at least the first six months of contact.
The girls actions and reactions will speak all you need to know if you are patient and careful enough.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Tosinville(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
Slimyem
But after six months he should be sending money abi to someone he doesn't know in his life only thru yeye fake internet eating? u must be another YahooYahooGirl.com
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
Lmao@anyone you wish to consider#

@Op I hope you're not one of this fat white brothers living on tax payers money looking for a sister to manysit em. #just kidding smiley
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by claremont(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2012
Don't send money to anyone!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Tosinville(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2012
^abi, me i tire for slimyem format o!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2012
lol no i'm not a fat guy on welfare haha ! i have a decent job and i own my own home i just think Nigerian woman are gorgous !! Irish girls just dont compare! thanks for all the advice and comments by the way im learning a lot!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by slimyem: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2012
Tosinville:

Slimyem
But after six months he should be sending money abi to someone he doesn't know in his life only thru yeye fake internet eating? u must be another YahooYahooGirl.com
a girl who wants to play fast wont be patient enough to wait six months before a white guy who she's supposedly dating sends her stuff.
If not, i bet she'd also probably request him filing for her or finding some way to take her outta the country.
So in your silly and slow mind,i've got to be some sort of yahoo girl before i can speculate scam possibilities and  probable ways out of them?
Go borrow some sense!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by mobf: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2012
OP Najia babes are the bomb, just strap up well sha
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Tosinville(m): 12:16am On Jan 22, 2012
OP, there are alot of Nigerian & African women living in ireland and i think you can hook up with one there cos all these dating sites are counterfeit.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Chimezie198(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2012
wolfetone:

So I'm a white Irish guy and i've always been attracted to African woman i just find them to be very attractive and friendly but ive never had the chance to date any. Would African ladies date a white Irish guy? or would our cultures be too different ? i would really like to hear your thoughts!
which thoughts??
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2012
claremont:

Don't send money to anyone!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2012
They are very hard to meet in ireland!!! i dont know where they hide! i worked with a girl from Nigeria she was lovely but she moved to another part of the country ! i dont really trust the dating sites which is why i like this forum because i can get info from the people here and also make some friends i hope.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21am On Jan 22, 2012
Poster I reckon u make friends with Nigerians to start with,gradually u might pick up a few more tips about Nigerian women.I must warn u u do no deres alot of desperate women in every country, Nigerian women are no different.Engage ur brain b4 u act Goodluck!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 12:22am On Jan 22, 2012
which thoughts??

I'm interested to know whether girls from Nigeria would be interested for one and where would be a good place to meet someone for another!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Tosinville(m): 12:24am On Jan 22, 2012
Wolfetone
Alright that nice.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by slimyem: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2012
wolfetone:

I'm interested to know whether girls from Nigeria would be interested for one and where would be a good place to meet someone for another!
lots of Nigerian girls would be interested and most of them would want three things from you-money,gifts,and/or a ticket outta the country.
Be careful!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2012
#nuffsaid.com
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2012
OP as long as u are not a broke white guy then yes plenty naija babes will be willing do date u wella grin and besides u are just their hope of geting irish papers grin
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by claremont(m): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2012
Avoid online dating/dating sites like a plague. Surely, there are loads of Nigerian ladies in Ireland and environs (UK, Europe e.t.c), go for those ones. DON'T SEND MONEY, GIFTS, TICKET, IV LETTERS TO ANY NIGERIAN GIRL (I wish I had a better way of emphasising this point).

Goodluck! cool
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by mobf: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2012
slimyem:

lots of Nigerian girls would be interested and[b] most of them would want three things from you-money,gifts,and/or a ticket outta the country.[/b]Be careful!
Damn, you finally saw a light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Chimezie198(m): 12:56am On Jan 22, 2012
wolfetone:

ok! Idowuogbooo and slimyams are available. There is hope. Goodluck!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by 9janinja1(f): 2:06am On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

Just be yourself and be cool. African ladies are like anyother ones but they are stronger both emotionaly and physically and by God they are faithful

agreed

poster goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy. Moryway@gmail.com / Lonely Af, Need A Male Friend / Karen Igho Releases Semi Unclad ñúðè Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.