Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog (1541 Views)

Is .net A Site Or A Blog / Predesigned Site Or Building From Scratch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog by 9to5365(m): 12:57am On Jan 22, 2012
Hi all,

I am a search engine optimizer (SEO). Let me help you dive traffic to your website. If you are a blogger, don't you want a bigger adsense check?
If you sell on line increase your conversion rate with much more traffic.

This is what I will do for you:

1. First I will do a site check, to see how your website/ blog is optimized for ranking for your keywords.
2. I will then agree with you what targets you want to achieve.
3. I will analyze your competitions websites to see how they are optimized for your keywords.
4. I will then tell you how long I think it will take to get to the targets you have identified.

When I work I always offer a no quibble money back guarantee if I do not meet the agreed targets. I never promise what I cannot deliver.

Waiting to hear from you guys.
Re: Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog by heebakutty: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2012
You can try some of these steps to increase website traffic:

Include useful high-quality information on your site.
Submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.
Publicize your site to everyone with whom you communicate.
Provide a Rich Site Summary
Write a newsletter and send it out.
Ask other high-quality websites to link to your website.
Provide motivation for highly ranked websites to link to yours.
Check out a site before you link back.
Keep your website up.
Translate your website into foreign languages.
get some technical assistance from Tucktail.com

2 Likes

Re: Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog by 9to5365(m): 4:56am On Jan 25, 2012
What is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

Search Engine Optimization moves your site up a Search Engine’s natural listings, and the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) for keywords and phrases that will help drive new customers to your website or blog. This is what increases your earnings. Any SEO activity that does not result in this is a wasted effort.
Re: Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog by Thatdave(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2012
What of Paying the hell for adwords?
Re: Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog by 9to5365(m): 3:31am On Jan 31, 2012
Thatdave:

What of Paying the hell for adwords?

Adwords really don't work for long term growth unless they are used to in conjunction with SEO
Re: Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog by jamessmit(m): 6:36am On Jan 31, 2012
If you want a traffic to your Website, First you have to do following some procedure on your Web Page.

Tips to optimize Site Traffic to your site.
            1. Website Analysis
            2.On-page SEO on your site
            3.Off-page SEO
Re: Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2012
Combine these two combos and Google will love your site for it.

Use the Yoast SEO plugin (Wordpress) + Write Original Contents. As easy as pie.
Re: Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog by Frosti(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2012
^^Also check out News Module of Yoast's SEO plugin www.yoast.com/wordpress/seo/news-seo/ . Awesome if you are running a news site and are interested in submitting content to Google News. I use it on one of my sites, a news site.
Re: Seo -the Best Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site Or Blog by RobinSharaya(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
I am Totally Agree with @babaearly Content is the king of website. without unique content no optimization work. and Yoast is a great plugin for wordpress.

(1) (Reply)

$1 Unlimited Hosting - One Dollar Hosting| $1 Host – Visualwebtechnologies.com! / Shareit / USA Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.