Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Recharge Voucher Printing Biz.how Lucrative? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Voucher Printing Biz.how Lucrative? (1326 Views)

Cheap Recharge E Pins For Recharge Voucher Business / Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam / Gsm Recharge Voucher Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Voucher Printing Biz.how Lucrative? by AMALOSHE: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
My dear nairalanders,i run a small business center with internet facilities,and im interested in adding recharge card printing to it.
pls what is the profit margin? how do i go about it? what is the cost of the machine? and where do i get it? your sincere contributions
and advice will be highly appreciated, pls kindly reach me on 07038025458 or donpiero27@yahoo.com. thanks and God bless.
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing Biz.how Lucrative? by knowledge4(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
It is a peanut business
You need huge amounts of capital to make any reasonable revenue from it.
The profit on a N100.00 card is less than N3.00 and the competition is too great among the retailers.
The market is saturated more or less
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing Biz.how Lucrative? by AMALOSHE: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
charge Voucher Printing Biz.how Lucrative?
« #2 on: January 28, 2012, 07:33 PM »

It is a peanut business
The profit on a N100.00 card is less than N3.00 and the competition is too great among the retailers.

thanks so much my brother, they say information is power,you have really empowered me, remain blessed.
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing Biz.how Lucrative? by DonADESIDA(m): 1:35am On Jan 31, 2012
AMALOSHE:

charge Voucher Printing Biz.how Lucrative?
« #2 on: January 28, 2012, 07:33 PM »

It is a peanut business

thanks so much my brother, they say information is power,you have really empowered me, remain blessed.

I totally disagree with these.
Do you know how to maximise your profit by printing 20 cards on a page other than the former 10 and lots more.
Information is power.Get more and more everyday.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sameday And Express Pickup And Delivery Services Within Lagos By FAST DELIVERY / Old Ads: Share your stories / London Dish Washer To An Entrepreneur - Otunba Olufemi Okenla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.