Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her (2702 Views)

Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? / A Good Tailor Who Can Saw Senator Wears.. Urgently Needed / In Need Of A Qualified Tailor Who Offers Apprenticeship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her by slimyem: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2012

Re: Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2012
Dont smoke and open a thread. If you must smoke, dont open a thread, if you must open a thread, dont smoke!
Re: Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her by slimyem: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^hello??
do you need a drink or something?
Re: Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^lol
Re: Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
slimyem:

^^hello??
do you need a drink or something?
Shouldnt you have had a drink before posting?
Re: Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her by slimyem: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^if you cant find the humour in the post,why dont you just walk out??
stop going around acting like the bulk of the world's problem is on your shoulder.
go get some fresh air!
Re: Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ok! Sorry, i actually found the humor in a dumb joke! Get some fresh air, clear your head so you post better jokes next time! Dont forget to stay off smoking! My last reply! Lots of love kiss
Re: Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her by slimyem: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2012
sexkillz:

Ok! Sorry, i actually found the humor in a dumb joke! Get some fresh air, clear your head so you post better jokes next time! Dont forget to stay off smoking! My last reply! Lots of love kiss
oh,save it and suck it up!
the way you go on about like some crazy maniac,i just hope you wont get a heart attack over NL someday.its a prayer borne out of pity for you.
Re: Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her by uzoo: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
so tell me, why would "God Punish" the tailor that made the wedding dress. undecided

its a fashion forum, people post creative art works in form of anything - dresses , make up etc .

if this is supposed to be a joke then

sorry we're, i am not laughing.
Re: Photo Of The Day_may God Punish The Tailor Who Did This To Her by BABE3: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2012

(1)

Ladies, Do I Look More Cute With Beards ??? Pictures / Is There Any Fashion School Arround Festac Pls??? / Which Pregnant Mom Wore VALENTINO Better? Kim Kardashian Vs Abisola Kola-daisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.