Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Help! My Laptop Hp 6735s Does Not Boot. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Laptop Hp 6735s Does Not Boot. (2366 Views)

Hp 6735s Laptop Starts, But Wont Boot. / Please Help, My Laptop Does Not Boot On Time. / Pls Help My Laptop Does Not Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Laptop Hp 6735s Does Not Boot. by imrandbest(m): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
Any1 in the house who could help me with solution to my laptop? I hibernate the system after use and some hours later, tried to power it on again but it doesn't boot at all and it was just giving some kind of crack sound. So I need help gurus in the house.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Help! My Laptop Hp 6735s Does Not Boot. by Goodcare(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
try to remove the battery and fix back again then try to power it on if noting happen insert an operating system c.d and repair the window but before that make sure u check the hdd and the memory otherwise let me know
Re: Help! My Laptop Hp 6735s Does Not Boot. by imrandbest(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2012
Goodcare:

try to remove the battery and fix back again then try to power it on if noting happen insert an operating system c.d and repair the window but before that make sure u check the hdd and the memory otherwise let me know
Thanks for your response, I've tried all the latter, didn't work. I don't understand what you mean by hdd you mentioned.
Re: Help! My Laptop Hp 6735s Does Not Boot. by Goodcare(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
Alrigh t
Goodcare:

hdd mean hard disk drive , however you can try and bring it to my office for further diagnosis @ IQ systems solution @ yaba opposite yabatech or call me on +2347056737703

(1) (Reply)

HP Printer Inks & Deskjet Printer / Uk Used Dell E5410 48k Very Neat / 60 Acronyms That Will Enlighten You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.