Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Kelly Hansome Celebrates Birthday In Style - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Celebrates Birthday In Style (518 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome Celebrates Birthday In Style by Kwame08: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2012
December 25th could have been the last of Kelly Hansome’s days, and so he had a lot to celebrate on January 18 2012 as he celebrated his birthday stylishly in Abuja. The previous year proved to be a difficult one for this Owerri born artist with all the media attention surrounding his beef with Chocolate City’s Jude Abaga, aka M.I. which led to a long feud. Added to that was the disagreement with his record label. Thankfully, the beef between Mr. Hansome and M.I. has been resolved and the two have had positive correspondence on twitter, and he is in the process of peacefully settling with the executives of his record label.

MORE DETAILS & PHOTOS => http://hiphopsouth./2012/01/22/kelly-hansome-celebrates-birthday-in-style/

(1) (Reply)

Hi! / Double Six (I Sabi Rap:The Mixtape) Official Track List & Release Date / V.I.P – Push Over Feat Donae’o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.