Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Affordable Virgin Lands, Properties At Agbara/igbesa Township Along Lagos And Ogun State Border. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Virgin Lands, Properties At Agbara/igbesa Township Along Lagos And Ogun State Border. (1786 Views)

How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun / Festac Lands/ Properties For Sale! / Investment Properties At Ikoyi, V.i,lekki/environs And Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Virgin Lands, Properties At Agbara/igbesa Township Along Lagos And Ogun State Border. by efiwe(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
"Are u tired paying exorbitant
house rents and yet hassle by
landlords? Are u fraustrated with
perpetual power outage? Are u
dreaming of owning ur own
home? Are u hesitant or
indecisive on the choice of
location to build that home dream
of yours? Then welcome to
Agbara/Igbesa, located at the
border town between Lagos-
ogun state. A place of peace and
serenity. Agbara/Igbesa is a place
renowned for her simple and laid-
back lifestyle, gifted with the
miracle of steady-power supply, a
place of green fresh air and
secured environ and a growing
industrial haven where
international brands like Nestle,
Unilever, Gsk, Beloxxi and other
new factory plants are fast
turning the area into a place of
employment, opportunities and
comforts. Affordable Lands and
properties
are available in choice estates,
whether simple plots of land,
Acres and Hectares for personal
home building, companies,
shopping malls,
worship centres, schools, estates,
game's villages, hotels and nite
clubs. For more info and tour,
contact Mr.
Olanrewaju of Inspired Solutions
Real Estate and Properties Ltd. On
tel: 08095261980, 07063394142.
Re: Affordable Virgin Lands, Properties At Agbara/igbesa Township Along Lagos And Ogun State Border. by Sobola525: 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
What are the sizes of the plots you have available for sale? Please provide names of various estates where you have land available for sale? What is the driving distance to the closest major (tarred) highway? Finally, what type of documentation comes with your land? Please email me at sobola@hotmail.com. Thanks
Re: Affordable Virgin Lands, Properties At Agbara/igbesa Township Along Lagos And Ogun State Border. by ohkingdavid(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Please also send me details of available affordable land with relevant documents to enable me decide how many plot I can go for.
Thanks to promptly reply through: ohkingdavid2@gmail.com
Re: Affordable Virgin Lands, Properties At Agbara/igbesa Township Along Lagos And Ogun State Border. by makinde3: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2012
Please provide more info price etc to makinde3@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Virgin Lands, Properties At Agbara/igbesa Township Along Lagos And Ogun State Border. by pmbaba: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Send м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ǝ̍̍̍̍̊ details also via(pmmusic4life@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

Carport Installation In Just 48hours! Protect Your Cars From Uv Rays / Functional Iron-rod and Plastic manufacturing factories for sale. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.