Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Invest In Ibeju-lekki Lands @ 500k Per Plot. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Invest In Ibeju-lekki Lands @ 500k Per Plot. (679 Views)

, / Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibeju-lekki Lga With C. Of O For 500k Per Plot / Opportunity To Own Land In Abuja Fct @ An Incredible Price Of 150,000 Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Ibeju-lekki Lands @ 500k Per Plot. by Okoriekwe(m): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2012
Ever wanted to own a property where the value would appreciate by 100% in less than 6 months? Then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. The Estate is close to the Lekki Free Trade Zone, the Proposed International Airport, the NNPC Jetty Station and the Future of Lagos. All documentation is available. Currently processing Governor's Consent. There is also a flexible instalment payment for those who cannot pay at once.
If interested do send me a mail at chuks.okoriekwe@gmail.com
You are on your WAY to making the right INVESTMENT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Choose A Name For My Bizness / Sole Marketer Needed In Nigeria / Shop Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.