Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Advice Needed: Computer Printers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice Needed: Computer Printers (1080 Views)

HP Laserjet Printers For Urgent Sale: Discount On Bulk Order / Computer, Printers And Networking Arena / Troubleshooting Infiniti 3208 Large Format Printers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Computer Printers by lescey(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2012
I need ur advice on PRINTER, Which one is best 4 a student, THE one wit INK or d one wit TONNER, AM a student of National open University, i wnt it for printing out my course material. Someone tld me of 3in1. i wil be vey grateful for ur REPLY, tanks andGOD blessss.
Re: Advice Needed: Computer Printers by olammie01: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2012
you can give me a call olammie on 08058076486 for a better advice,because you will need a laserjet 3in1 using toner which will serve u better
Re: Advice Needed: Computer Printers by koseepaaro(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
@poster, if you know that you only want to be printing your course materials in black alone, the best option for you is to get HP Laserjet printer (not 3 in 1 laserjet but ordinary laserjet printer). Unless you want most of what you want to be printing to be in both colour and black and white, then, I would advice you to go for a colour printer. In this case, not even 3 in 1 colour printer because 3 in 1 colour printers have many disadvantages.
Re: Advice Needed: Computer Printers by enquirydon: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
laserjet printer will save big cost 4 u
Re: Advice Needed: Computer Printers by amtheone(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Olami

Y all this call, cant u just suggest and let him/her decide to call u. What advise do u want to give him/her that is more than what others have said. That is how they turn Business section to blog section.

@Op

I think KOSEEPAA has said it all . The 2,3,4,5,6 in one has a lot of issue and its expensive to maintain.

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Would I Crack Windows Vista After Installation / How To Stop New Versions Of Mozilla Firefox From Hanging And Lagging / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.