Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Got A Job In Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Got A Job In Port Harcourt (986 Views)

God Has Done It For Me, I Just Got A Good Job / Now That I Got A Job I Am Now Confused. / He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got A Job In Port Harcourt by nenginengi: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2012
Hi House,

I have just gotten a job in Port Harcourt. I do not currently live in Nigeria and I am thinking of taking it and moving home as it is a good job. However, I am new to PH and have never been there. Do you think now is a good time to take up a job in PH, what is the situation like there?
Re: Got A Job In Port Harcourt by yamakuza: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
PH is peaceful, less stressful than lagos, groovier than abuja but the most expensive of the 3.

If the pay is right and you are tired of where you are, you can give it a shot!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Anyone Of Afro Origin Born & Raised In The UK In A Senior Position.. / Entrepreneur Seminar / What To Do When You’re Sick Of Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.