Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Imagine: 3 Bedroom Flat To Be Constructed For 1 Million In 1 Month - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Imagine: 3 Bedroom Flat To Be Constructed For 1 Million In 1 Month (1432 Views)

Can One Build A 2-Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos With N3.5 Million In This Times? / Newly Constructed 3 Bed Rooms All Ensuit Available At Awoyaya 500K / Platinum Park Estate, Magboro @ N 1 MILLION PER PLOT, Subscribe Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine: 3 Bedroom Flat To Be Constructed For 1 Million In 1 Month by sbm4real(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2007
Hello All,

Can you imagine a 3 bedroom flat that costs 1 million naira and to be built in one month. We just developed a building system that does that. However we need an estate development company that needs us to build this for them on a very larg scale. this is an opportunity for your company to beat competitors to it.

Best Regards
Obafemi
Gates & Wood
Re: Imagine: 3 Bedroom Flat To Be Constructed For 1 Million In 1 Month by sholatech(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2007
Interested!
I have sent you an email.
Do u have a prrof-of-concept?
Re: Imagine: 3 Bedroom Flat To Be Constructed For 1 Million In 1 Month by shaiguy(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Come on man, tell us more
Re: Imagine: 3 Bedroom Flat To Be Constructed For 1 Million In 1 Month by annoited(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2007
send me more info, ag7772003@yahoo.com
Iam a builder.This is possible with local bricks and roofing sheets, no tiles and no no mordern light fittings.
Re: Imagine: 3 Bedroom Flat To Be Constructed For 1 Million In 1 Month by Princesege(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2007
I am interested in this deal. Can I start with 6 flats with you in Abuja.
Reply ASAP to oyeniran@yahoo.com quoting details of your plan and what is involved.

I Hope to hear from you soon.

Prince
Re: Imagine: 3 Bedroom Flat To Be Constructed For 1 Million In 1 Month by seunbballo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2007
@sbm4real
Can i start with 3 flats in abuja. I am very much interested. Subsequently, then increasing the finance for a more bigger project. Info about the new system can be sent to my email: seunbballoo7@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Imagine: 3 Bedroom Flat To Be Constructed For 1 Million In 1 Month by mabuseca(f): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2007
im really interested, pls keep us informed
Re: Imagine: 3 Bedroom Flat To Be Constructed For 1 Million In 1 Month by adechuks(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2007
sbm4real:

Hello All,

Can you imagine a 3 bedroom flat that costs 1 million naira and to be built in one month. We just developed a building system that does that. However we need an estate development company that needs us to build this for them on a very larg scale. this is an opportunity for your company to beat competitors to it.

Best Regards
Obafemi
Gates & Wood

please what material is the flat going to be built with?
what are the details?

(1) (Reply)

Six Plots At Magbon Alade, Good Sea View: N1.5m Each / 1200sqm Of Land For Sale At Olusegun Obansanjo Hill Top G. R.a In Ogun-state. / Tastefully Finished 3 Bedroom Duplex @ Crystal Estate Ilupeju @ 1m /a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.