Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? (21888 Views)

Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex / How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? / Please How Exactly Does Postinor 10 Works? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Cwhyte(m): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2012
I Were Intimate with my gf 1week ago and she's afraid she mite get pregnant and she suggested she buys postinor 10 because its almost 8days since we did it. But I don't want her to hurt herself o. Anybody with tips on how Postinor 10
works?
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by deniyor: 6:08am On Jan 25, 2012
lipsrsealed srry.
I think its too late for that. Did you pour in her?
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Cwhyte(m): 6:12am On Jan 25, 2012
I used condom, buh I think it spill a little when trying to remove it. She's alread complaining dat her nipple is paining her. That's a pregnancy symptoms rite?
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 25, 2012
@ poster, From what I have read online, it can be taken for up to 5 days after.
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by pendo89(f): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2012
C. whyte:

I used condom, buh I think it spill a little when trying to remove it. She's alread complaining dat her unmentionable is paining her. That's a pregnancy symptoms rite?  

oh boy  grin grin grin grin pardon me for laughing but this is too funny.You know, that's why sex is for grown ups.Grown up not physically but mentally and ready for the consequences.Go there with full knowledge don't seek the knowledge after the act.
What people call the morning after is used to prevent a pregnancy within 72 hours?? I wish I knew it better to advise you well,so in ur case it may be too late.
But again this pain in the unmentionables lol is no sign of pregnancy.She must wait to for her periods first and if they dont show then a pregnancy test should confirm.
And always know that a condom is not 100% proof.

Ok Talina advised but you are 3 days late!!
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2012
^^^ I know grin
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Cwhyte(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2012
Ok thank u all. I'll definitely stop her from using it then.
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Ranoscky(m): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2012
O boy, bone whatever! If prego com up, man up and do what a man is suppose to do. No dey shiver!
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2012
OOps! I thought Pendo was talking to me about the 3 days too late. I wasnt grinning about the posters situation being 3 days too late. Needed to clarify that!

@ poster, goodluck! and learn what you need to from this experience.
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by mcnepow(m): 7:04am On Jan 25, 2012
Ranoscky:

O boy, bone whatever! If prego com up, man up and do what a man is suppose to do. No dey shiver!
abeg o, wat is a man suposd to do??
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CAVEAT!
Condom buyers should please beware! The Revenge of the bastards is on! The bastards are angry that they and their moms were dumped by prospective fathers, and they grew up without a proper home. They have invaded condom factories, and are all armed with shiny needles! They are determined to put a needle hole in all condoms produced! grin grin grin
Therefore, you might just have to be extra careful! #Revenge of the Bastards! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Mynd44: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2012
I think you should get a hold of Babe! On this one. She is into health science and she might be able to help
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Ranoscky(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2012
mcnepow:

abeg o, wat is a man suposd to do??
Just like som1 said, wait until her period date. If it doesnt come, then "do what a man is supposed to do" by hustlin hard for the baby care.

1 Like

Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by mcnepow(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
^Thank u jare! if a baby is in d pipeline, he should get ready 4 d arrival.
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Ranoscky(m): 3:50am On Jan 28, 2012
mcnepow:

^Thank u jare! if a baby is in d pipeline, he should get ready 4 d arrival.
Now you'r talking! You'r NOT the 1st, and WONT be the last!

Wish u goodluck!
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Cwhyte(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2012
Thanks @ all
She has seen her period
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Ranoscky(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
From another username? Abi your own case different?
Re: Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? by Michelle05: 12:59pm On May 08, 2016
Is dere anything like postinor 10 Or does it have 10tablets

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Volunteers To Sierra Leone, Liberia Locked Up In Hotel Over Unpaid Bill / I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant / Raymond Dokpesi Recovers From COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.