Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. (81536 Views)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Sagamite(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
moremi2008:

What is anybody's business with this thread, really?

Your point is . . . . . .?
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by juman(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
Congrats
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
When you see a rich bigger boy celebrating pls poor men keep quiet, stop talking sh.it about age undecided, mtscheeeww, JEALOUSY  tongue
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
Lol @saga
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by emmydee(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
i dont want to look at these pictures again.
they're making me change my mind.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by dammizz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
Wonderful family
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Ndata(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2012
@emmydee i dont want to look at these pictures again.

Change your mind about what
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by hercules07: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
Kanu is a good man, though he is approaching 50, he is one man with a good heart (pardon the pun)
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by babaowo: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
Papilo truely naija football legend.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by moremi2008(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Your point is . . . . . .?

Shut-up! You're annoying.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by humblebee: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
moremi2008:

I honestly thought that was his daughter! Agbaya man! No wonder he has heart problems! How he no go get heart defect when his dirty old self went to marry an 18yr-old girl from the village!

some people can't just do without hating!!! na wa ooo
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2012
moremi2008:

Shut-up! You're annoying.

You are a cretin!

You can't explain your daftness?

FOOOL!
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by obowunmi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2012
Now has this thread turned into abusing?
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by double08(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
moremi2008:

I honestly thought that was his daughter! Agbaya man! No wonder he has heart problems! How he no go get heart defect when his dirty old self went to marry an 18yr-old girl from the village!

beast of no nation,whats your business?if you where not a daft you will know that he had the heart problem before he married the girl,stop hating and pray for him because this dude has helped alot of Nigerians with the Heart Foundation,what have you even given to your country self,nonsense with your Pentium one brain angry
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by moremi2008(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You can't explain your daftness?

FOOOL!

But I am not the reason why you are fat, ugly and loveless. I am still not the reason why you will be sending me your resume for a job and I will be declining to even interview you. I know your type quite well: dem full Canary Wharf and the City, a dime a dozen, utterly disposable and irrelevant. Stop seeking my attention and go back to impressing the others. wink
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Claus(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
hercules07:

Kanu is a good man, though he is approaching 50, he is one man with a good heart (pardon the pun)

LOL!!!
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
They look happy and she looks lovely. Nice shoes.

Sagamite you are always on a crusade with mean words for those you want to take down. Easy. Pips are entitled to their opinion.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by ak47mann(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
Haters sorry oh OTAPIAPIA is now very cheap 20naira for two sachet only  coolhaters got no cure,no diagnosis cool
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
moremi2008:

But I am not the reason why you are fat, ugly and loveless. I am still not the reason why you will be sending me your resume for a job and I will be declining to even interview you. I know your type quite well: dem full Canary Wharf and the City,  a dime a dozen, utterly disposable and irrelevant. Stop seeking my attention and go back to impressing the others.  wink

Typical conjectural rants of a product of a failed education system. grin

If you were able to talk sense, you will not have a problem being in Canary Wharf or the City.

andromida:

They look happy and she looks lovely. Nice shoes.

Sagamite you are always on a crusade with mean words for those you want to take down. Easy. Pips are entitled to their opinion.

I disagree.

Not really!
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by staaari: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
Lovely Lady and Wealthy Man.

It is not easy but if true love exists, sky is the limit.

Wish them all the best.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by bodsibobo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
@Ndata
@emmydee i dont want to look at these pictures again.

Change your mind about what

Hehehe, he want's to change his mind and re-marry after realising he married an ugly wife!

@emmydee
Lol! Just a joke bru no vex, couldn't think of a better reason for you. Hahaha.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by wealthtrak: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
[center]It is good to marry a young cuteys like Kanu did - Imagine
at just 25 yrs she doesn't look like she has ever dropped
2 children,  but money good ooo!
[/center]
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
odumchi:

Kanu is 39 years old. He was born in 1972.

@ Topic

The pride of Arochukwu  cool

KANU IS NOT FROM AROCHUKWU!! HE IS FROM IHIALA. HE JUST RECENTLY WENT TO GO SEE HIS KINSMEN.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
I am having so much fun on this thread grin grin

NRI PRIEST

His wife is from arochukwu I think
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by moremi2008(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Typical conjectural rants of a product of a failed education system. grin

If you were able to talk sense, you will not have a problem being in Canary Wharf or the City.

I disagree.

Not really!

Conjectural rants? Aren't you contradicting yourself? Do you know anything about me besides what you've made up in your above-average brain? You're not impressing me with your tired "failed education system" rants. My degrees are better than anything that can possibly come out of the UK (yes, better than anything Oxbridge has to offer). When I told you that you aren't worth engaging with my neurons, I meant it. Now take my words and go frame them on your wall in whatever deprived London neighborhood you live in.

ps - I look forward to receiving your resume (and shredding it). You impoverished TM Lewin-wearing bastard! grin
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2012
moremi2008:

Conjectural rants? Aren't you contradicting yourself? Do you know anything about me besides what you've made up in your above-average brain? You're not impressing me with your tired "failed education system" rants. My degrees are better than anything that can possibly come out of the UK (yes, better than anything Oxbridge has to offer). When I told you that you aren't worth engaging with my neurons, I meant it. Now take my words and go frame them on your wall in whatever deprived London neighborhood you live in.

ps - I look forward to receiving your resume (and shredding it). You impoverished TM Lewin-wearing bastard! grin
Lol!
@topic, she is really young. Married at a tender age. She's still adorable sha after two kids. Kudos to her!
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Sagamite(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
moremi2008:

Abeg, let me laugh for a few seconds.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye!

My belle o, my head o.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Every daft foool comes on line to claim moronic achievements when their utterances exposes how daft they are.

I bet you studied "Medicine" at Princeton where the course is not offered like fstranger too?  grin

Daft foool! Just based on your level of thinking, I can guarantee you that you will not be qualified to serve me more than snacks at Mr Biggs. Ediot!  grin

Who dash Baboon degree?  grin

Bloody cretin saying his education is better than an Oxbridge one!

Weyree! Go and beg you enemies in the village to end the familial feud.

We asked him (with his "fantastic" backyard degree) to say why he feels entitled to insult Kanu, mugu begin vomit like the cretin he is. grin
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by JimmyBoy1: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2012
They look happy , I can only wish them well.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by moremi2008(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Abeg, let me laugh for a few seconds.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye!

My belle o, my head o.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Every daft foool comes on line to claim moronic achievements when their utterances exposes how daft they are.

I bet you studied "Medicine" at Princeton where the course is not offered like fstranger too?  grin

Daft foool! Just based on your level of thinking, I can guarantee you that you will not be qualified to serve me more than snacks at Mr Biggs. Ediot!  grin

Who dash Baboon degree?  grin

Bloody cretin saying his education is better than an Oxbridge one!

Weyree! Go and beg you enemies in the village to end the familial feud.

We asked him (with his "fantastic" backyard degree) to say why he feels entitled to insult Kanu, mugu begin vomit like the cretin he is. grin

And this is your best retort? All this over defending Kanu's honor? You poor thing! Hahaha!
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by stephen121(f): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
na wetin money go do be this
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by jovi: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
she looks so preety!, im interested in the makeup she had, is that mac compact shes holding?
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by jaybee3(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
Power couple
me likey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.