Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Boys Look To Your Fingers! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Boys Look To Your Fingers! (1969 Views)

Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / Complete This Sentence: Big Boys Don't ........ / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boys Look To Your Fingers! by amakaikeng(f): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hey guys is this true? You might need to look to your fingers before giving me an answer.

If your ring finger is bigger than your index finger, then you're are a real macho man but if its equal to your index finger, then you can be gay! LOl.

You are still wondering? Look to your fingers joor and give me answers, I am curious. And ladies, you will do well to look to the fingers of your man.

Read more @ http://amakaikenga..com/2012/01/boys-look-to-your-fingers.html

Re: Boys Look To Your Fingers! by Yorisb: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
See wetin quest for traffic boredom dey cause. . . lol

(1) (Reply)

Play This Game If You Are A Genius / Bless the person above you and below you / I'd Love To Chat With Tkb417. Hello!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.