Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Staphylococcus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus (1336 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus And You. / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staphylococcus by mrgreenn: 1:07am On Jan 26, 2012
This thread is specifically for those that are truly fed up with all forms of Medications and treatments of treating Staphylococcus , tired,fed up ,confused , Challenged,upset,do not know what to do again ,I know it better and i know how to treats it better , you could have used drugs , took injections made by big names , been to best known Medical Outfits local and Abroad yet you still suffers from Staphylococcus symptoms , made enough research on the Internet, read much books , ,some say oh Staph. is real while some claim it is not true,off course the issue is surrounded by a lot of controversies .

If your Medical/Laboratory test results says , You have Scanty/Moderate/Heavy Growth , See how practically the symptoms would be no more.
Re: Staphylococcus by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2012
I fink i also need to start a Staph cure outfit, The biggest growing business today after church, grin cheesy
Re: Staphylococcus by win200p: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2012
@Ijogz K ,Why not Diabetes, Cancer, Hepatitis, Pneumonia , Infertility ,kidney problem Cure outfit , fool ,I have watched and read the threads and your contributions in the past , your greed has affected your sense of reasoning,manner of thinking ,opinion and views.
you should at least have someone talk to you ,I wont be surprise if you turn overnight to be a pastor doing church business.
the last time you wanted a business that You can Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month,off course you could remember how right thinking people reacted to you, if that is not enough you came up with another rubbish thread

Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe!

by now you ought to have at least taken a token out of your 50 million Naira you have to buy a copy of Brighter Grammar as advised by texazzpete

to crown it all you posted a thread and do not have anyone comment on it earlier ,the next thing is to address people as been sick
i quote you :

Ijogz K (m)
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe!
« #1 on: May 13, 2011, 11:38 AM »

No 1 even commented, Nonsense for all of you that read and close you are all sick.

Here is another nonsense and senseless thread of yours

Ijogz K (m)
Love Peddler(ashewo) Or Housemaid Which Is More Dignifying To Date? (my story)
« on: September 27, 2011, 08:53 AM »

Hey guys, i have this friend who has been having affairs with his house girl, Well i never knew, until recently when i suddenly bumped into his room and met him on top of the babe. Well you may ask that how come the door was left opened. The truth is that the parents weren't around and there is a place at the backyard that we use to get in through. Though meant for only family members.
Well to cut the long story short, i was extremely disgusted and kept screaming WTF, WTF, WTF, i told him that it would have been better for him to have se*x with an ashewo,, He said nope that its more dignifying to sleep with a maid. Which i refused to take side on, He even said that he is beginning to have feelings for the babe. Mo Gbe!!! Shocked

Whats you guyz view on this!!! Not like i would do any of the two anyway,

As if Nayah(f) was waiting for it, she commented on your rubbish as below.
Nayah (f)
Re: Love Peddler(ashewo) Or Housemaid Which One Is More Embarrasing To Date?
« #1 on: September 27, 2011, 09:04 AM »

"dignifying"? you date someone not something my dear

Also your confusion was brought into limelight by another member MRbrownJAY (m) , you don't date either and none is dignifying , cant you Ijogz K (m) just get it into your skull that you need to think well before you post your rubbish here

Now its about you Starting a Staph cure outfit,this makes you more sick in your brain ,i look forward for your next rubbish thread and comment,You can also start an Hepatitis,Diabetes,Typhoid,E-Coli,Candidiasis,Pneumonia,Cancer Cure Outfit as well , probably next time you would tell us you are a pastor doing church business.

Sick mind Ijogz K .i know you have more rubbish comment on your mind , do get it on here and expect the usual responses from people.
Re: Staphylococcus by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾ ,  LMFAO LWKMD,   It aff pain Mr Green,  Fraudulent marrafucker,  U berra get urself a Job, 

Awwwww u opened a thread cuz of me,  Dats so swit dear *kisses*. Ok u r not a marrafucker, U r a Jobless foooool, going as far as making a research on a Star on N/L,   

Who tops your list of celebrities?

Me or Dangote?.

Your are just an overzealous fan, Kapish grin
Re: Staphylococcus by win200p: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Ijogz K marafucker , Thousand of laughter , grin grin grin grin grin grin I do not expect anything less from you ,i thought you would at least wait a bit and think about what to write oh , i am sorry i have forgotten its you Animal mind. all the members that have commented and highlighted on your stupidity were no fan of anyone , what could a senseless idiot like you say , off-course nothing better will ever come out of you , you refer yourself as star on N/L grin do try to get your brain examine , leader of fools Celebrities ,asshole there you go again i have not opened a thread because of you , i have only noticed your foolishness ,past and present comments and replied it ,no thread was opened .

Mr It aff pain Mr marafucker leader of fools Celebrities

Never mind if you need a job i can offer you one oh i am sorry again , i cant think of any job for a fool like you now maybe later .

I am waiting for another senseless comments from you its somehow entertaining though .at least its funny enough to make one laugh .fool.

grin grin grin grin grin

and where does the word fraud fit in this context, how about your 25% fraud business ,and do let us know your address when you have your Diabetes,Pneumonia,cancer,Staphylococcus cure outfit , or which one comes first the church business. Pig brain
Re: Staphylococcus by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
Meet me in da romance session or politics, if u wanna beef me, My last response here
Re: Staphylococcus by win200p: 12:01am On Feb 03, 2012
Oh I see , 

i think it is high time we understand deeply about health issues and stop getting it wrong, there are some Infections , health Problems that does not really have a cure but can be controlled and managed ,for example if anyone says come i will cure you of Diabetes in my own opinion , i don't think that could be true at the same time i am not overruling the fact that with God all things are possible there could be a Miracle , Hepatitis is another serious health problem facing man which have terminated many lives , whether you like it or not Infections,disease health problems will continue to ravage man ,whoever that is sick will never fold his/her hand to die in ignorance a way out must be found , Medical doctors are trying to save lives and  combats these health problems as much as they could , Alternative Medicine Practitioners are also trying there best as well , they are not Miracle workers , the doctors cares but only God Cures ,to every-one that is suffering from any serious Infection or the other do not give up hope. good and sound health would be yours .At the same time whatever you know that is working to treat/manage or cure your fellow brother do not hesitate to share it , also do not take advantage of others when they have an health problem.
We should stop the idea of jumping into conclusion that a treatment is a fraud or not .people are sick and people need solution
Re: Staphylococcus by mrgreenn: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2013
For final solution to staphylococcus , , we have testimonies .

(1) (Reply)

Do Blind People See In Their Dreams? / How To Cure Over 100aliment Using The Healing Black Seed Free Download / Ladies How Do You Cope With Dysmenorrhea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.