Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Married For Years With No Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Married For Years With No Issue (1330 Views)

Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years / Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now / I'm Just 22 Years With Very High Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married For Years With No Issue by mrgreenn: 1:54am On Jan 26, 2012
I have been married for years,I am very handsome with a beautiful woman ,my wedding ceremony was well attended, wonderful and a success,i am having a good job ,well paid and live in a well furnished apartment in a very good Environment,i have exotic cars as a matter of facts all things is okay for me except that i am yet to have a child of my own.I have done series of Medical test both here in Nigeria and Abroad ,my wife has also done hers, we have received treatments upon treatments ,it got to a stage that our doctors words and advise never meant any thing to us anymore ,Alternative moves and efforts have been made as well , Churches,Spiritualist,Herbal homes,Traditional healers ,just name it ,
i am sad ,dejected and unhappy ,i and my wife have been wrongly accused , some say we should check ourselves very well , my mother accused my wife and threatened that i should get another wife, the issue have generated a lot of troubles and problems .

I need a child of my own ,

IF THE ABOVE STORY IS YOURS .

the truth is there is a Solution , Natural Therapy works greatly and smile would be yours .
I have no power of my own , there is curing power in Plants/leaves and herbs i mean just herbs in its natural form , the way God Created them with no Incantations,you do not need incantations on water when you drink it to quench your thirst its nature likewise also do you think you need Incantations on scent leaf(effirin) when you squeeze it to drink for trouble stomach definitely no or bitter Kola , do not be deceived there is curing power in nature

Who says your wife cant be pregnant?
Who says your marriage cant be blessed with a baby?
who says your sperm cannot form a baby?

I am sure that if it works for someone before and today she is pregnant why do you think it wont work for you, remove doubt and get freedom.
Re: Married For Years With No Issue by Ifex4real: 2:05am On Jan 30, 2012
if you are having problem on health challenges or any sexual challenges problem your can visit link below
www.freehealthawareness.com your only health solution site

feel free

thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Baby Boy Hit Puberty When He Was Only 18 Months Old! / say good bye to quick ejaculation and make your partner happy / Solution To Fibroid Pain Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.