Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager (5852 Views)

How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / Pls How Do I Check My Internet Balance On Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager by Juniorroged(m): 7:02am On Jan 26, 2012
I downloaded the IDM and the trial period has expired, the problem now is that i cant install another, it seems it has been installed into my sytem registers, please can anyone help me with licence key or a way to take it away from my system register cos i ve even uninstalled it but its still popping out, pls i need urgent help
Re: Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager by dragnet: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2012
next time do your 'uninstalling' with revo uninstaller after which you clean your pc with ccleaner.
Re: Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager by Nipeks(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2012
I think I have a patch that can help you. I will post a link for the download and teach you how to use it. Hope it works.
Re: Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager by Nipeks(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2012
dragnet:

next time do your 'uninstalling' with revo uninstaller after which you clean your pc with ccleaner.

It doesn't work with IDM. They are so stubborn.
Re: Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager by Nipeks(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2012
Ok. I tried my best but this is all I've got. You have to register on the site n a i j a l o a d e d . c o m before you can download the patch make sure your account is activated and logged on then click on this link or copy it into browser address bar to download the zip file.
http://www.naijaloaded.com/upload/download.php?id=2301
It's just few kb. Then unzip and lunch the exe file inside. (Note: Though the file is named IDM_DA_6.05_CRACK, it should work for any version 'cos I've tested it on v6.07 and 5.5) First make sure IDM is not running, you can do this by right-clicking on the taskbar notification and then click exit.
Then on the crack click 'patch server check'. Then a dialog box appears asking for idm.exe. If you can't find it in your 'program files' folder then check c:\documents and settings\'username'\application data\idm2\
Open the file idman.exe then click 'clear previous registration data' on the crack application. After this, launch Internet Download Manager, click on Registeration> Registeration on the menu bar then enter the serial displayed on the crack on the serial field. The other fields are irrelevant though you must fill them. Click OK. ENJOY!!!
Re: Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager by dragnet: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
Nipeks:

It doesn't work with IDM. They are so stubborn.
It works. . . I use it a lot.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Access My Ftp Server Outside My Network / How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.