Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nysc Posting To Oyo-state - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nysc Posting To Oyo-state (2401 Views)

NIMC Text Message On Posting To Venues Outide Preferred Test Venue / Heeelllp!how Do I Work My Nysc Posting To Lagos? / Help With Nysc Posting To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Posting To Oyo-state by rabit007: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2007
Hello house,Am a cisco certified network work associate[CCNA] with other GSM certifications.I have just being posted to oyo state for my NYSC service year.Does anyone now any company good info-tech company in ibadan.please reply,its urgent.thanks.
Re: Nysc Posting To Oyo-state by Matured26(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2007
OOO MAN,
Sorry oooo.
I'm wishing you the best.
There are nice IT companies in Ibadan but very few.
Your best bet is to get into a bank's IT dept or REDEPLOY TO LAGOS.
Just joking
Honestly dont know
Re: Nysc Posting To Oyo-state by rabit007: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2007
thanks matured 26.u wana share anything hola me @ rawlings_87@hotmail.com
Re: Nysc Posting To Oyo-state by lilrukevwe(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2007
WELL I SERVED IN OYO STATE IF THEY POST U TO OYO ITSELF U BETTER KEEP THAT UR CISCO 4 UR POCKET THE PLACE BE LIKE PIGEON HOLE JUST KEEP ME POSTED WERE THEY TOOK U TO I CUD TELL U HOW THE PLACE U ARE LIKE RUKEVWES@YAHOO.COM
Re: Nysc Posting To Oyo-state by rabit007: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2007
does anyone know of any bank in Ibadan that takes NYSc person apart from zenith.thanks
Re: Nysc Posting To Oyo-state by lilrukevwe(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2007
access bank does
Re: Nysc Posting To Oyo-state by rabit007: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2007
Thanks lil ruk.i have put in for that already
many thanks
Re: Nysc Posting To Oyo-state by tommyex(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2007
RABIT

I work posted last year to OYO though i redeployed to Lagos.Almost all the banks take corpers oo,at least i had some pals in Intercontinental[sup][/sup]with all the big pay and Spring bank or so,Once you are in Ibadan half of ur probs are solved.
Der are even some ok IT companies there,though i dint wait to see how well they perform,some1 wanted to arrange 1 for me but i had to leave,Just pray 4 Ibadan and you are half close to lagos working society.
Gd luck man

1 Like

Re: Nysc Posting To Oyo-state by rabit007: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2007
tanx tommyex

(1) (Reply)

Sap And Chattered Business Analysis Professional (cbap)training In Nigeria / Beloxxi Hopefuls / Alohris Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.