Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria (13781 Views)

2015 Hip Hop Richest Artist / Nigerian Stars Top Africa’s Richest Artist List / Banky W, 2face Idibia, D’banj, P-square Listed Among Africa’s Ten Richest Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by tynos: 3:15am On Oct 13, 2007
who is the most richest artist in Nigeria
Re: Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by Emad(f): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
i think it shd be the Felas
but Dbanj is coming up fast
Psquared to is making lots of cash, 2baba no lele, but it is difficult to tell
Re: Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by segunpc(m): 10:23am On Feb 01, 2008
its king sunny ade
Re: Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by coolboyapg: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2008
for hiphop this is it 1 tuface 2 dbanj 3psquare 4modenine 5wierd mc 6faze 7ruggedman,believe you and me.
Re: Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by Emad(f): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2008
Faze's name is on that list ? hummmmmmmmmmm i dont believe that schedule
Re: Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by mapouka: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2008
hey guys, don't say olu maintain don hammer hammer 4 yahozeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by hype: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2008
I think its 2FACE, P_ square and Dbanj.
Re: Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by buzzgonz(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2008
You think, ok how abt OJB

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by jegede12: 4:00am On Feb 12, 2008
You should check out this guy Lanre'. He has some great songs!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVkcjZRfRQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-Sb4T7zlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF2F78nAseA

myspace,com/officiallanre

He's good! He the best, I just watch am for Nigezie!!
Re: Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by Emad(f): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2008
jegede12

are you Lanre's Publicist? why do you paste this on so many trends?
Re: Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria by jurgita: 6:26am On Feb 20, 2008
All of you guys are duns and otondo. So no one could point out the poster's error!

The 'most richest'----Two superlative side by side.

All of u need deliverance. When they won't read,all they know is to watch TV even they don't understand what they watch but they are pleased with flashy pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Nickiminaj Looses Control As Fans Grab Her Ass(photo&video) / Collins Adeyemi Ex-PMAN President Is Dead / Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.