Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Hi Its Drealnoni - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi Its Drealnoni (837 Views)

Hi Folks, Will You Prefer To Be Jobless In Nigeria To Been Jobless In The Uk? / ThoniaSlim - Hi, looking foward to making new friends / nadine - Hi, I'm new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Its Drealnoni by drealnoni(f): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2006
I joined up last week and im so so addicted to the nairaland.Seun your doing a great job men thanks. I just wanted to ask a question how does one send a PM and what is it? (hope i got that right).
And secondly does the forum have a way of alerting users about about other users birthdays so that they post birthday messages and stuff for the person or people concerned ?
Re: Hi Its Drealnoni by Seun(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2006
Hello drealnoni:

Welcome to Nairaland! kiss

The Nairaland Forum doesn't have any PM support, for security reasons. But you can contact Nairaland members who opted to make their emails publickly visible. You can also make sure your email is publickly visible by checking your profile.

If you update your profile to include your correct birthday, then your name and age will be displayed on the home page whenever your brthday is close in the section "upcoming birthdays".

God luck!
Re: Hi Its Drealnoni by Rhodalyn(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2006
hey!!!! you're welcome to nl girl wink
hope you have a good time kiss kiss
Re: Hi Its Drealnoni by drealnoni(f): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2006
@ seun Thanks alot just saw the upcoming birthday section. I should have give the homepage closer scrutiny.
@rhodalyn nice meeting u girl
Re: Hi Its Drealnoni by queen2(f): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2006
Welcome drealnoni grin

(1) (Reply)

my2cents - New Member, Web Architect / Whytee (new) / Well Done Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.