Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Tonto Dikeh Stars In “my Life My Damage” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Stars In “my Life My Damage” (682 Views)

How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year / Queen Celestine Meets Telemundo Stars In Miami (Photos) / Omotola Stars In 'Bounce' American Drama Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Stars In “my Life My Damage” by amakaikeng(f): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2012
If you have seen “Damage”, then you might want to watch this new movie “My Life My Damage” from the stables of Uche Jombo Studios.

The movie focuses on HIV and drug addiction is co-production by Tonto Dikeh and Uche Jombo.
You will recall that the first movie in the trilogy “Damage” bordered on the issue of domestic violence.
Tonto Dikeh beautifully dazzles in the movie as the lead which also features Bukky Wright and American actors, H. Thomas and Dani Palmer.

Continue to watch the thriller @ http://amakaikenga..com/2012/01/tonto-dikeh-stars-in-my-life-my-damage.html

(1) (Reply)

delete / Financial Freedom. Have Your Money Work For You. / Makeup Artistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.