Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Mobile Money Services - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mobile Money Services (695 Views)

Make Money Through Mobile Money Technology Workshop / MOBILE MONEY-BANKING ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE / Mobile Money Solution Now In Nigeria Integration Is Free To All 3rd Party System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Money Services by twity(f): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
Mobile money seems to be the in-thing now. From the features of this service, it sounds like it is going to be the next revolutionary thing in Nigeria. Imagin being able to get money to your aged parents, children, sibblings and even business partners in places where they are ubale to access a bank for any form of transaction. Good stuff. But what is the awareness of this service? how is it operated? aside from knowing that I need to register with my network (MTN) to enjoy the service and that it is being offered by banks, I know almost nothing about mobile money. So, can someone help me out there. Financial goons in the house, how do I enjoy the mobile money service?
Re: Mobile Money Services by topex4real: 11:52am On Feb 29, 2012
for more information on mobile money, send me an email topex4real2003@yahoo.com or call 08079394438

(1) (Reply)

Any Body Wit Bold 2 In Abuja For Sale / Brand New Hp Touchpad For Sale At A Give Away Price. / Do Your Want To Migrate To A Faster, Better, Cheaper And More Efficient VSAT Network? Then Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.