Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh (3059 Views)

Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) / Muhammad, A Mercy To The Worlds: Can Muslims Justify It? / Mercy Of The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba1234: 4:15am On Jan 28, 2012
A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad PBUH - MUST WATCH

May the peace and blessing be upon the Messenger Of Allah (SAW), his family, his companions and all those who follow his way.

"And We have not sent you except as a mercy to mankind" (Surah Al-Anbiyah 21:107)

"Verily Allah sends blessings upon the prophet, and his angels ask Allah to bless him. Oh you who have believed ask Allah to send blessings upon him and greet him with peace" (Surah Al-Ahzab 33:56)

“There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; (he is) concerned over you (i.e., your guidance) and to the believers is kind and merciful.” (Quran: 9:128)

Have We Forgotten The Love Nabi (Muhammad) PBUH Had For This Ummah?

Have We Forgotten The Love Nabi (Muhammad) PBUH Had For You And I?

Have We Forgotten The Worry And Concern Nabi (Muhammad) PBUH Had For This Ummah Had For You And I?

Have We Forgotten The Favours And Blessings We Were Shown With Because Of Nabi (Muhammad) PBUH?

Have We Forgotten The Wounds That Were Inflicted On The Person Of Rasullullah PBUH Because Of This Ummah, Because Of You And I?

Have We Forgotten The Blood That Came Out Of The Blessed Body Of Rasullullah PBUH Because Of This Ummah?

Have We Forgotten The Tears That Rolled Down Muhammad PBUH Eyes And The Tears He PBUH Shed Because Of This Ummah?

Today We Have Forgotten The Teachings Of Rasullullah PBUH!

Today We Neglect The Teachings Of Rasullullah PBUH!

Today We Have No Value For Rasullullah PBUH, We Have No Value For His Sunnah!

My Brothers Today We Neglect The Rights Of Rasullullah PBUH! I Ask You: Did Muhammad PBUH Ever Forget You Once?

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLVPT3bB9nk#![/flash]
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba12345: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2012
COMPREHENSIVE PERSONALITY

Lamartine, in his well known work, Histoire de la Turquie, observes:

“if greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples and dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls. On the basis of a Book, every letter of which has become law, he created a spiritual nationality which blended together peoples of every tongue and of every race.
Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational beliefs, a founder of twenty terrestrial empires and one spiritual empire. Of all standards by which human greatness can be measured, we may well ask , is there any man greater than Mohammed?”
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2012
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 31, 2012
now mohammad too was wounded for the transgressions of his people? Now mohammad too shed his blood for his folks? grin How utterly transparent is the fraudulent attempt to cast mohammad as a type of Jesus except we all know he was a cruel murderer, shameless sinner, unable to heal, powerless to raise the dead, terrified of demons and unsure of his own destination after death. Only the blind follow this man.

2 Likes

Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2012
davidylan:

now mohammad too was wounded for the transgressions of his people? Now mohammad too shed his blood for his folks?  grin How utterly transparent is the fraudulent attempt to cast mohammad as a type of Jesus except we all know he was a cruel murderer, shameless sinner, unable to heal, powerless to raise the dead, terrified of demons and unsure of his own destination after death. Only the blind follow this man.

Funny how on a daily basis , Muhammad becomes more like Jesus  grin grin grin

Try adding arrogance to ignorance and you produce fanatics , the likes of LagosShia and his bumbling cousin Sweetnecta reinforce this fact.

1 Like

Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba12345: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2012
HERO

K. S. Ramakrishna Rao in his book Mohammed:The Prophet of Islam writes:

“The personality of Muhammad is most difficult to get the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of him I can catch. What dramatic succession of picturesque scenes? There is Muhammad the Prophet; there is Muhammad the General; Muhammad the King; Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Preacher; Muhammad the Philosopher; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint… In all these magnificent roles and in all these departments of human activities he is equally a hero"
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba1234: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2012
LEGACY

George Bernard Shaw said about him:

“He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness” (The Genuine Islam,
Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936).
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba1234: 10:13am On May 02, 2012
Michael H. Hart in his book on ratings of people who contributed towards the benefit and upliftment of mankind writes:

“My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels” (M.H. Hart, The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, New York, 1978, p. 33).
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by BIGERBOY1: 6:48pm On May 13, 2012
Allahumma salli alaihi WA sallim......
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by LagosShia: 12:04am On May 14, 2012
"Praise And Admiration By Prominent Non-muslims For Islam and the Prophet"

https://www.nairaland.com/851516/praise-admiration-prominent-non-muslims-islam
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba1234: 2:55am On May 16, 2012
Dr Annie Besant said: “It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher” (The Life and Teachings of Muhammad, Madras, 1932, p. 4).
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by Ayomivic(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2012
Pls the poster should explaine better how muhammed is mercy to the world ?

How did he shed blood for the world ?

2 Likes

Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba1234: 7:57am On May 19, 2012
Ayomivic: Pls the poster should explaine better how muhammed is mercy to the world ?
How did he shed blood for the world ?

What do know about the life of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)?
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba1234: 6:25am On May 20, 2012
Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad (pbuh) said: “I wanted to know the best of one who holds todays undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind....I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life” (Young India)
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba1234: 8:15am On May 21, 2012
BIRTH

Historian, John William Draper in his well known work, A History of the Intellectual Development of Europe, observes: “Four years after the death of Justinian, 569 A.D., was born at Makkah, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race,”

The well known British historian, Sir William Muir, in his Life of Mohammed adds: “Our authorities, all agree in ascribing to the youth of Mohammad a modesty of deportment and purity of manners rare among the people of Makkah... The fair character and honorable bearing of the unobtrusive youth won the approbation of his fellow-citizens; and he received the title, by common consent, of Al-Ameen, the Trustworthy.”
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba1234: 8:09am On May 28, 2012
YOUTH
James Michener in his well known work, Islam, The Misunderstood Religion writes: “Orphaned at birth, he was always particularly solicitous of the poor and the needy, the widow and the orphan, the slave and the downtrodden. At twenty he was already a successful business man, and soon became director of camel caravans for a wealthy widow. When he reached twenty-five his employer, recognizing his merit, proposed marriage. Even though she was fifteen years the older, he married her, and as long as she lived remained a devoted husband.”
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba1234: 6:04am On May 31, 2012
The celebrated British writer, Thomas Carlyle, in his book On Heroes, Hero-Worship and the Heroic in History,observes: “Ah on: this deep-hearted son of the wilderness with his beaming black eyes and open social deep soul, had other thoughts than ambition. A silent great man; he was one of those who cannot but be in earnest; whom Nature herself has appointed to be sincere. While others walk in formulas and hearsays, contented enough to dwell there, this man could not screen himself in formulas; he was alone with his own soul and the reality of things. The great mystery of Existence, as I said, glared in upon him, with its terrors, with its splendors; no hearsays could hide that unspeakable fact. ‘Here am I’; such Sincerity as we name it, has in very truth something of divine. The work of such a man is a voice direct from Nature’s own Heart. Men do and must listen to that as to nothing else; all else is wind in comparison.”
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by tbaba1234: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2012
MOTIVATION
Dr. Marcus Dods, in his work, Mohammad, Buddha and Christ writes: “Certainly he had two of the most important characteristics of the prophetic order. He
saw truth about God which his fellowmen did not see, and he had an irresistible inward impulse to publicize this truth.”

John Davenport in his well known work, An Apology for Mohammad and the Koran, admits the honesty and sincerity behind Mohammad’s claim of being an apostle of God, when he says: “It Is strongly corroborative of Mohammad’s sincerity that the earliest converts of Islam were his bosom friends and the people of his household, who all intimately acquainted with his private life, could not fail to have detected those discrepancies which more or less invariably exist between the pretensions of the hypocritical deceiver and his actions at home.”
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by mustang44: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
HOW WAS MUHAMMAD A MERCY TO THE WHOLE WORLD? IS IT BECAUSE THE QURAN SAID SO? FOR THE FACT THAT THE QURAN SAID SO DOES NOT TRUELY MEAN THAT MUHAMMAD WAS A MERCY TO THE WHOLE WORLD. AS A MATTER OF FACT MUHAMMAD WAS NOT A MERCY TO NONE MUSLIMS. MUHAMMAD WAS A MERCY TO MUSLIMS AND THOSE THAT OBEYED HIM ALONE. DID MUHAMMAD HAVE MERCY ON THE JEWS OF MEDINA THAT REJECTED HIM? ESPECIALY THE JEWISH TRIBE OF BANU QURAYZAH! DID MUHAMMAD HAVE MERCY ON THE PEOPLE THAT CRITICIZE HIM? MANY POETS WERE KILLED FOR CRITICIZING MUHAMMAD. MUSLIMS KEEP YOUR TAKKIYAH TO YOURSELVES ABEG.

2 Likes

Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by mustang44: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
tbaba1234: LEGACY

George Bernard Shaw said about him:

“He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness” (The Genuine Islam,
Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936).
HOW WAS MUHAMMAD A MERCY TO THE
WHOLE WORLD? IS IT BECAUSE THE QURAN
SAID SO? FOR THE FACT THAT THE QURAN
SAID SO DOES NOT TRUELY MEAN THAT
MUHAMMAD WAS A MERCY TO THE WHOLE
WORLD. AS A MATTER OF FACT MUHAMMAD
WAS NOT A MERCY TO NONE MUSLIMS.
MUHAMMAD WAS A MERCY TO MUSLIMS
AND THOSE THAT OBEYED HIM ALONE. DID
MUHAMMAD HAVE MERCY ON THE JEWS OF
MEDINA THAT REJECTED HIM? ESPECIALY
THE JEWISH TRIBE OF BANU QURAYZAH! DID
MUHAMMAD HAVE MERCY ON THE PEOPLE
THAT CRITICIZE HIM? MANY POETS WERE
KILLED FOR CRITICIZING MUHAMMAD.
MUSLIMS KEEP YOUR TAKKIYAH TO
YOURSELVES ABEG.

1 Like

Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by AlBaqir(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2013
@Mustang44,
Before you oppose my beloved prophet (saws) being Mercy unto mankind, I expect you to intellectually prove to the contrary not just arguing blindly without knowledge.

Many atimes Qur'an refer to the jews and christian as "people of the book" meaning "people of knowledge", and often challenge them "have you not think or reflect?".

So many have been said by the western thinkers, historian and professors about the personality of our prophet (saws) but it seems you are not interested.

To your arguments:
1. How was Muhammad a mercy to the whole world? ....?

It depends on the way you look at it but I put this challenge unto you; just think of any field to the development of mankind, then you will see the fingerprint of Muhammad there.
A. Ibn Sina (Avicenna to the medieval europe) was the father of medicine and his book "Canon of Medicine" was used uptill 19th century to develop the world backwardness in Medicine. Muhammad (saws) was the greatest teacher of Ibn Sinna.

B. Jabir Ibn Hayyan (Geber to Europe) was the father of Chemistry and an ancient Al-chemist. He was a student of Jafar as-sadiq (a.s), the grandson of Muhammad who acquire his knowledge from his father, Muhammad (saws).
The fundamental basis of chemistry till today were established by Jabir.

C. In the field of Pharmaceuticals, geography, mathematics, astronomy, economics, government policy, morality etc all over you will see the finger-print of Muhammad (saws). Recently in the 90s, the United Nations adopted the teachings of government policy found in the letter of Imam Ali (a.s)(gate to the city of Muhammad's knowledge) to Malik al-Astar.

NB: Muslims doesn't discriminate when it comes to prophet-hood. We believe in Jesus christ as one of the greatest prophet of God; I'd have ask you what were the contribution of Jesus in various field of humanity?

Michael H. Hart, a professor, christian who wrote "The 100" couldn't agree more than to place Jesus, his Lord and saviour, to number 3 of his list. Amazing, Paul occupy number 2 being the real founder of christianity then the Prophet of Islam top his List as No. 1.

It is never because Qur'an say so (that Muhammad is mercy unto mankind)but it is because Qur'an challenge people like you to research about the personality of Muhammad!

2. JEW OF BANU QURAYZAH!
Remember Jew till kingdom come never believe in the prophet-hood, son-hood or god-hood of the holy prophet Jesus (a.s) or in christianity for that matter.

Jews of Banu Qurayzah breached an agreement between them and the holy prophet (saws) and they even support the idolators, morally and financially just because of jealousy and enviness they were nursing against Muhammad. Despite the fact that many of their religious scholars (and other tribes in medina that time) had embrace Islam after confirming what their Torah says about Muhammad.

Remember (go back to the bible) in Gospel according to st. John, the jew went to John the baptist while he was baptizing people in the river. They ask him for they were anticipating 3 personalities:

Who are thou?
Are you the Christ, the messiah?
Are you Elias?
Are you 'that prophet?'

Who was that prophet? It was never a coincidence that "that prophet" comes after they had asked about christ. They knew he's to come after christ hence the question.
"That prophet" was the one promised to their fore-fathers by prophet Moses in Deut 18 vs 17-18.

We believe that "that prophet" "who was like Moses" refer to Muhammad (saws). If you have a better idea, bring it to the fore and let's analyse it.
Many Jews read this and confirmed Muhammad as the last prophet but not banu Qurayzah.

In short, the jews of banu qurayzah betrayed the prophet and even wanted to exterminate him. They were coward who went so low to support the idolators against Muhammad (saws) just to achieve their aim.

3. ...MANY CRITIZES HIM?
Where's your prove for this? Many approved and accepted him.
How many accepted Jesus (a.s)? Even his disciples according to the bible, at the most critical stage of his life, they ALL desert him and fled.

An intelligent individual doesn't criticize ignorantly. You research first before you can present any so-called argument.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by basilico: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tbaba your long story is just that. A story. Prophet Muhammad made a living from robbing trade caravans. Your prophet led offensive raids on innocent people and traders. Its in your books.

1 Like

Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by basilico: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Id like to understand what happens to sane minds when they embrace islam. A caravan robber, a murderer of innocents, a paedophile, a rapist, a liar, a necrophiliac etc is now promoted as a mercy to mankind!! Who will rid me of Bint Marwa? Tbaba please tell us how Bint Marwan died.
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
@basilico; its poor mind will say a robbing for a living will result into living poor without adequate daily meals and dying without any treasure stored up.

the story of the messenger [SA] could not be further than what yu conjure up, basilico.

assuming that a thief was to be raised up as a leader, if he was not cleansed, his followers will follow his pattern.

i am sure you are an atheist so i will not bring the gold stealing of the children of israel on the way out of egypt, resulting them to use that gold to do evil; creating a god that they worship.

the case of the muslims when you see them cutting off the hand of the thief says that the prophet is not what you made him to be. so all your accusations are evidence that are contrary to islam and the leader [SA] is the best example of what islam is.

struggling to take back what was stolen from you in your mind is evil. this is poor thinking from you because jihad includes stopping someone from robbing you. and if you find your property after you have been robbed, it is your duty to mount effort to get it back, just like britain struggled against argentina on falkland islands in south america's next door to argentina.
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by babylolaroy(f): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
basilico: Tbaba your long story is just that. A story. Prophet Muhammad made a living from robbing trade caravans. Your prophet led offensive raids on innocent people and traders. Its in your books.
even if you hate him for personal reasons, you shouldnt call a prophet weda Muhammad or anyoda one a thief or highway robber. subhanallah!
where did thou fall from? hath thou no regards at all for religion and prophethood?. no muslim badmouth jesus because we know him as a prophet of Allah. everyone is entitled to dia beliefs, wrong or right. Buh it isnt ok for you to call any prophet not to say the dearest Muhammad, a robber!
please and please, you dont have to repent buh it wud be better appreciated if you stop. thanx
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by basilico: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
If yo did if things wor prophet did today Your sorry arse wil be in jail for life. Murder, robbing, beheading et al.
babylolaroy:
even if you hate him for personal reasons, you shouldnt call a prophet weda Muhammad or anyoda one a thief or highway robber. subhanallah!
where did thou fall from? hath thou no regards at all for religion and prophethood?. no muslim badmouth jesus because we know him as a prophet of Allah. everyone is entitled to dia beliefs, wrong or right. Buh it isnt ok for you to call any prophet not to say the dearest Muhammad, a robber!
please and please, you dont have to repent buh it wud be better appreciated if you stop. thanx

1 Like

Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by babylolaroy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
basilico: If yo did if things wor prophet did today Your sorry arse wil be in jail for life. Murder, robbing, beheading et al.
on the contrary, if i do half of what Muhammad did, i will live and be sure to be received in jannah ....inshaaAllah. if you dont mind, ds thread is for Muslims. please can you take a walk?

1 Like

Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by basilico: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
Muhammad was not a prophet first. Never prophecied anything, never performed any miracle. He engaged in common robbery personally leading at least 27 raids out of more than 60 raids on caravans. He took sex slaves as booty, married captured women, sold captured women, allowed his warriors to rape captured women, beheaded captives, exiled whole populations and imposed taxes on those who could provide him with finances. Its all in your books please study how your prophet made a living and lived too .
babylolaroy:
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by basilico: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ill take a walk if you look up your sources and quote them here on how muhammad got Saffiya after killing Kinana her husband. And how Kinana was tortured so he could reveal where the Jewish treasure had been hidden.
babylolaroy:
on the contrary, if i do half of what Muhammad did, i will live and be sure to be received in jannah ....inshaaAllah. if you dont mind, ds thread is for Muslims. please can you take a walk?
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
by basilico: 4:43pm
Muhammad was not a prophet first. Never prophecied anything, never performed any miracle. He engaged in common robbery personally leading at least 27 raids out of more than 60 raids on caravans. He took sex slaves as booty, married captured women, sold captured women, allowed his warriors To Molest captured women, beheaded captives, exiled whole populations and imposed taxes on those who could provide him with finances. Its all in your books please study how your prophet made a living and lived too

i wonder what yardstick the above has determined who was a prophet [as] of God, or has he received the details from God, directly or made his own conjecture? this is a one who should be examined; the writer talking out of non meritorious knowledge.

if Moses [as] was a prophet of God, what did Moses prophesied? what did Jesus [as] prophesied? What did John, son of Zacharia [as] prophesied? I am listing these people based on biblical acceptance that each was a prophet. what did Noah [as] prophesied?

in Islam, prophesy is not the criterion of being a prophet, but ordained instruct, message from God upon the prophet [as] for man; his community or people and only Muhammad [sa] denied by the writer is the UNIVERSAL prophet [sa].

Allah says the hour has come when the moon was split. But let me leave the verses from chapter "Moon" for the ones whose hearts are able to reason:

54:1; The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two].

54:2; And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic."

54:3; And they denied and followed their inclinations. But for every matter is a [time of] settlement.

54:4; And there has already come to them of information that in which there is deterrence -

54:5; Extensive wisdom - but warning does not avail [them].

54:6; So leave them, [O Muhammad]. The Day the Caller calls to something forbidding,

54:7; Their eyes humbled, they will emerge from the graves as if they were locusts spreading,

54:8; Racing ahead toward the Caller. The disbelievers will say, "This is a difficult Day."

54:9; The people of Noah denied before them, and they denied Our servant and said, "A madman," and he was repelled.

54:10; So he invoked his Lord, "Indeed, I am overpowered, so help."

no [big boss of the underworld]; robber could have been walking around without body guards or himself armed to the teeth in the city of madina where there were enemies who were also friends of his enemies. Muhammad [SA] unprotected by men in the faces of religious hostility and nothing else, because he was still the "trusted" being the trustee of the makkans. His Protector is God, while we read in the bible that Jesus did not walk openly in streets because of those who were after his life.

it is justice for anyone, and specifically for people who trust God that when you see a thief using your holdings to enrich himself, you courageously force the evil persons [the pagan makkans] to part with the valuable.

many slave women see their position elevated when they sleep with the owner of the holding they are part of. slave men will be thrilled to be the boy toy of the madam of the holding. In short, if it is a good life that the slave is not rejected because she is still human, and women do it when they get to legal age. Allah made it easy for the beautiful and well as not so beautiful slave woman because of war that there is a man who is not a slave like her willing to make her experience womanhood.

Let me say this, if there is war and the writer is the 'owner' of some pretty women, i am certain none of them will be safe from his 'whatever the youth call se.x" this days. after all a man who has a girlfriend will definitely take full advantage of his slave women. i remember when ray don chung said oprah would have been one of these women who would not have been called to the master's bed in the time of slavery. Safiya [RA] was a fortunate woman.

when the jewish tribe agreed on a man to judge them, if the man looked into their 'torah' and said its beheading that is good for them, you can't claim that the prophet [SA] didn't give them a fair chance. Its their collective evil that collectively took their heads off their necks.

And a man who didn't spend great wealth and died with much left for anyone, one can not say he profited in war[s] or conflicts.
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by babylolaroy(f): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2013
basilico: Muhammad was not a prophet first. Never prophecied anything, never performed any miracle. He engaged in common robbery personally leading at least 27 raids out of more than 60 raids on caravans. He took sex slaves as booty, married captured women, sold captured women, allowed his warriors to rape captured women, beheaded captives, exiled whole populations and imposed taxes on those who could provide him with finances. Its all in your books please study how your prophet made a living and lived too .
you are just a terrible hater!! you hate him because you wanna be him. Talking abt kinana and his wife whateva...you studied dos stories for criticism. could you not study dem positively to learn? why are you badmouthing Muhammad. That man was great, that man was and is blessed. That man lives on. That man had our interests at heart....urs and mine. what happnd to the story of thumama?. you didnt learn that?. what happnd to everyone Muhammad saved, helped, prayed for?...He died saying ummati ummati...my ummah(followers)...no muslim calls jesus a robber or murderer. i shudnt even be saying ds. Eesa is our very own not yours. He IS a muslim cos we believe hez alive. i know i dnt know you buh i pray and hope and am positive dat inshaaAllah, i will witness the day you will be shamed for rejecting Muhammad!
Re: A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh by ParisLove1: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2013
All I see here is pathetic appeal to authority. Are these people being quoted muslims? If they are it's understandable why their views are biased and if they are not, why not? He wasn't good enough for them? I mean let's face it, the man was raiding people's caravans and torturing POWs. How's he a mercy to anyone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Believer Lives Between Hope And Fear / Why Qur'an Alone? / Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.