Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,591 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pos For Nightclub/bar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos For Nightclub/bar (848 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS / How Do You Stop The Act Of Prostitution Happening In A Nightclub In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pos For Nightclub/bar by bigx(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2012
I have a friend managing an upscale Nightclub which was just opened in Port Harcourt last December.
The major problem they are having is theft of drinks and difficulty in keeping stock of all drinks.
There are two bars there, normal and vip bar both with separate pricing.

Please can someone recommend a good POS system that would suit this environment and automatically
take stock
allow entry of purchases, both credit and cash sales
record movement of drinks between the various bars and the store
print reports of daily transactions
report at anytime the number of drinks in the store, vip bar and popular bar.

I would also like a detailed proposal on the costs and what it would take to deploy this solution.

Please reply here or call me on 08059314342 if you would need my email for the proposal.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed Please! I Need A Sample Oil And Gas Dealership Letter / How To Turn Your Blacberry Into ATM / Market At Your Doorstep!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.