Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam (1394 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Judek2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2012
This is a taped comments made by the Boko Haram leader this morning.

, So Jonathan you need to know, you keep saying “we will take a decisive action on them, we will isolate their sympathizers, their financiers and this and that and the rest of them. . . . Me, in my first message distribution to you I already declared, God is witness, you are not fit! God is witness, you will not do it! God is witness, you are lying! I swear an oath in the name of God and this swearing if you don’t end up repenting and converted into Islam or maybe after I’m departed from this world you shall see. Even in the hereafter, you shall see. God is witness, this person, me, me, me that is disrespected and dismissed as nothing,

That is my message to anybody.
I am not superior to anyone but anyone that God commands me to kill, God is witness, I rejoice in the killing the way I rejoice in cutting chicken. I rejoice in killing him in the way I cut ram. This is my worship of God. The one God has not given me command to kill, even if my life will be taken I will not kill him. Because for me the direction I take is the direction God has guided me.

read the full commentry on

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-857032.32.html#msg10067117
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Judek2(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
Belief in a cruel god makes a cruel man.
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by LagosShia: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2012
ameen to that statement:"Jonathan to embrace Islam".

it would great to have a muslim president like Jonathan crush the criminal boko haram.that will make alot of sense.

Judek2:

Belief in a cruel god makes a cruel man.

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Judek2(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

ameen to that statement:"Jonathan to embrace Islam".

it would great to have a muslim president like Jonathan crush the criminal boko haram.that will make alot of sense.

You are not even ashamed. That is what we call true muslims,and faithful to Allah. I hope you read all the post in my link. This guy is truely deep in Islam. Checking his words, he is a Muslim elite.

Now, you dont have to deny that they are not muslims,or ignorant of Islam.
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by LagosShia: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
Judek2:

You are not even ashamed. That is what we call true muslims,and faithful to Allah. I hope you read all the post in my link. This guy is truely deep in Islam. Checking his words, he is a Muslim elite.

Now, you dont have to deny that they are not muslims,or ignorant of Islam.

that fool,boko haram member or leader or whatever his title is,who is obviously a foreign agent (could be CIA or MOSSAD agent),that you are promoting to tarnish the image of Muslims should shut-up or go and die!
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Judek2(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

that fool,boko haram member or leader or whatever his title is,who is obviously a foreign agent (could be CIA or MOSSAD agent),that you are promoting to tarnish the image of Muslims should shut-up or go and die!

You realy are making no sence, just like a Mohammadian should.

That man is a very serious Prophet of Islam. grin grin .
Allah even shows him who to kill,and he can never kill anyone not revealed to him by Allah. cheesy

The man makes lot of sence in accordance with Islam,and I bet you, his speech will attract huge sympathy from Muslims and thats gonna be more terror.
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by BANGZKIRKO: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
lagosshina i admire the fact that u study the bible but u are not studying it t osee the truth in it but to attack it. you quoted from the books of judges, samuel, etc. well these are OLD TESTAMENT BOOKS and jesus said that laws like this were made becos of the wickness in mans heart jesus went further to say that killing is a sin and even retalition too so i also advise you study both old and new testament so as not too seem ignorant. i didnt say the OLD TESTAMENT ISNT PART OF THE BIBLE OO. IT IS. but all the laws regarding murder, fighting and killing where changed by jesus christ. and may God guide you in your quest for finding the truth.
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by LagosShia: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2012
BANGZKIRKO:

lagosshina i admire the fact that u study the bible but u are not studying it t osee the truth in it but to attack it. you quoted from the books of judges, samuel, etc. well these are OLD TESTAMENT BOOKS and jesus said that laws like this were made becos of the wickness in mans heart jesus went further to say that killing is a sin and even retalition too so i also advise you study both old and new testament so as not too seem ignorant. i didnt say the OLD TESTAMENT ISNT PART OF THE BIBLE OO. IT IS. but all the laws regarding murder, fighting and killing where changed by jesus christ. and may God guide you in your quest for finding the truth.

my dear friend,whether they were changed or not is not the issue here.the issue is christians believe those laws are found in the bible which to them is the "inspired word of God".therefore regardless whether your god changes his mind or not,those laws are from him and the religion will be held accountable for them.
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
Proverbs 9:8 Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you.

Proverbs 23:9 Do not speak to a fool, for he will scorn the wisdom of your words.

Proverbs 26:4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by papagiddy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
Repent to what? No wonder Bishop oyedepo released spirit of insanity on them. islam koo, guru marrajji ni!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Judek2(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2012
LagosShia:

my dear friend,whether they were changed or not is not the issue here.the issue is christians believe those laws are found in the bible which to them is the "inspired word of God".therefore regardless whether your god changes his mind or not,those laws are from him and the religion will be held accountable for them.

NO!! Say the Jews. Even the Jews who keeps the old law wont spew like that man.

Now lets see the Prophesy Of ISAIAH.

(4) He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

6) I the LORD have called thee in righeousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people,for a light of the Gentiles.

(9) Behold,the former things are come to pass,and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

(21) The lord is well-pleased for his righeousness' sake; he will magnify the law ,and make it honorable.
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Bulldog(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2012
LagosShia:

do not be deceived by lagoshia brethens, he is always trying to bring down christianity to the dust of islam, there is a clear distinction between the commandments of God and the laws of moses. Moses clearly stated that the 10 commandment known to both christians and their relatives the jews alike is from the almighty God, this is crystal clear as stated "These are the commands, decrees and laws the LORD your God directed me to teach you to observe in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess," (Deuteronomy 6:1). and it should be noted there wasn't any punishment clause by men whatsoever in God's commandments cos he alone is God and judge. In the later chapter, moses added his own laws which he intended to use to maintain order among his people, these laws which are 601 in number is known as the mosaic law, and there wasn't any allusion to God as it's originator! "These are the decrees and laws you must be careful to follow in the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, has given you to possess--as long as you live in the land." (Deuteronomy 12:1).[/b]let it be known to you all that the bible wasn't in it's entirety inspired by God cos most of the books in it especially in the old testament was just a report of an event that sometimes doesn't represent God's inspiration but rather an event of fact and truthfulness. That's why the bible isn't just a spiritual book but also a renouned historical book around the world with irrefutable evidence of it's authenticity proven by archeology unlike the copying, forgery, and lies perpetuated by islam through its koran. [b] just like the "jihad" which is fighting in the name of allah like boko harám and other islamic terrorist groups are doing, lagoshia is  engaging in Islamic
subterfuge - known as
"taqiyyah" - or lying in the
way of Allah
be warned islam is evil and dont be quavered by their attrocities and evil because jesus christ already has warned us of it about 2000 years ago: "For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death." (Luke 21:15-16)."All men will hate you because of me. But not a hair of your head will perish." (Luke 21:17-18).
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by LagosShia: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2012
Bulldog:

do not be deceived by lagoshia brethens, he is always trying to bring down christianity to the dust of islam, there is a clear distinction between the commandments of God and the laws of moses. Moses clearly stated that the 10 commandment known to both christians and their relatives the jews alike is from the almighty God, this is crystal clear as stated "These are the commands, decrees and laws the LORD your God directed me to teach you to observe in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess," (Deuteronomy 6:1). and it should be noted there wasn't any punishment clause by men whatsoever in God's commandments cos he alone is God and judge. In the later chapter, moses added his own laws which he intended to use to maintain order among his people, these laws which are 601 in number is known as the mosaic law, and there wasn't any allusion to God as it's originator! "These are the decrees and laws you must be careful to follow in the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, has given you to possess--as long as you live in the land." (Deuteronomy 12:1).[size=18pt]let it be known to you all that the bible wasn't in it's entirety inspired by God cos most of the books in it especially in the old testament was just a report of an event that sometimes doesn't represent God's inspiration[/size] but rather an event of fact and truthfulness. That's why the bible isn't just a spiritual book but also a renouned historical book around the world with irrefutable evidence of it's authenticity proven by archeology unlike the copying, forgery, and lies perpetuated by islam through its koran.  just like the "jihad" which is fighting in the name of allah like boko harám and other islamic terrorist groups are doing, lagoshia is  engaging in Islamic
subterfuge - known as
way of Allahbe warned islam is evil and dont be quavered by their attrocities and evil because jesus christ already has warned us of it about 2000 years ago: "For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death." (Luke 21:15-16)."All men will hate you because of me. But not a hair of your head will perish." (Luke 21:17-18).

regardless of the nonsense you typed against Muslims and the name calling,i must for this time alone commend you for your truthfulness in accepting what the Muslims have long being saying to you about the bible and the Quran have said more than 1400 years ago.i must congratulate you that you have finally seen the truth and for once you were not all barking.you finally saw the light.congrats my friend.i wish you many more good things to open your eyes and not only that to have the courage to admit and accept the obvious.

i only want to point out that according to christians all the verses of the bible regardless whether they are old testament or new testament are believed to be "inspired" and from God.you can even see some of the verses or like-verses you are denying,the verses themselves attributing their source and themselves to God,an example:

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Bulldog(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
Wow. That's quite a tampering with my post. Are you sacred of the truth about islam lying in in the name of allah just like killing in the name of allah? Twisting the truth wont help you and making larger my point helps prove my point but just to show how islam tampers the truth, i'll quote myself for all to compare and contrast. Lol
Bulldog:

do not be deceived by lagoshia brethens, he is always trying to bring down christianity to the dust of islam, there is a clear distinction between the commandments of God and the laws of moses. Moses clearly stated that the 10 commandment known to both christians and their relatives the jews alike is from the almighty God, this is crystal clear as stated "These are the commands, decrees and laws the LORD your God directed me to teach you to observe in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess," (Deuteronomy 6:1). and it should be noted there wasn't any punishment clause by men whatsoever in God's commandments cos he alone is God and judge. In the later chapter, moses added his own laws which he intended to use to maintain order among his people, these laws which are 601 in number is known as the mosaic law, and there wasn't any allusion to God as it's originator! "These are the decrees and laws you must be careful to follow in the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, has given you to possess--as long as you live in the land." (Deuteronomy 12:1).[/b]let it be known to you all that the bible wasn't in it's entirety inspired by God cos most of the books in it especially in the old testament was just a report of an event that sometimes doesn't represent God's inspiration but rather an event of fact and truthfulness. That's why the bible isn't just a spiritual book but also a renouned historical book around the world with irrefutable evidence of it's authenticity proven by archeology unlike the copying, forgery, and lies perpetuated by islam through its koran. [b] just like the "jihad" which is fighting in the name of allah like boko harám and other islamic terrorist groups are doing, lagoshia is  engaging in Islamic
subterfuge - known as
way of Allah
be warned islam is evil and dont be quavered by their attrocities and evil because jesus christ already has warned us of it about 2000 years ago: "For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death." (Luke 21:15-16)."All men will hate you because of me. But not a hair of your head will perish." (Luke 21:17-18).
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Bulldog(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
Desperate servant of evil. Hehehehe
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Judek2(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
1 timothy 4;3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

You can believe whatever you wish. The Bible does not claim to have fell from the sky as the Koran claims.
God uses men to manifest himself. So dont get excited because the Bible is inspired by God to be written by men and they wrote many old stories aimed at educate people. Those stories are not meant to be practiced literaly but to teach moral lessons and other aspects.

So, if they werent inspired,the stories means nothing.
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by komole: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
join
www.naijamuslims.org it is Africa's 1st and Only Islamic Social Networking website with the entire features of Facebook and Twitter and so much more.

Also follow us on twitter - @naijamuslims
Black Berry Group - 214E5BCB

Join today and please dont forget to spread the news to your Family Friends and FamiliesMuslim
Re: Jonathan Must Repent And Convert To Islam by Judek2(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2012
komole:

join
www.naijamuslims.org it is Africa's 1st and Only Islamic Social Networking website with the entire features of Facebook and Twitter and so much more.

Also follow us on twitter - @naijamuslims
Black Berry Group - 214E5BCB

Join today and please dont forget to spread the news to your Family Friends and FamiliesMuslim

Stop Spamming the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Why Non Muslims Are Not Allowed To Enter Mecca / Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? / Terrorism And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.