Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? (5411 Views)

Massive Oil & Gas Job Recruitment In A Leading Oil & Gas Company (over 50 Positi / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by Temix(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2012
On the 11th of January, I got a text from dragnet thus " You have been shorlisted to take a personality test for a leading Oil and gas company in Nigeria" Well I took the test and 2 days ago I got anoda sms to update my profile on dragnet and after doing that, was told the venue for the test will be sent to me. Now the problem is I don't even know what company am going to take an aptitude $
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by Temix(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2012
In continuation, Now the problem is I don't know what company am going to be taking the aptitude with and hence no particular idea on the type of test its going to be. Please does anyone have an idea on the company? Or can any nairalander give me a general idea of the test formats used by oil companies? Is it SHL or GRE? And are there specific questions about the oil industry or just the normal verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning?? Thanks a bunch
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by GlobalCareers: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2012
what is the first 3 letters of the user id given to u?
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by Temix(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2012
The first three letters where TOT
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by GlobalCareers: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2012
I guess is Total. Have you ever applied to Total?
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by Temix(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2012
I really can't remember, I guess buh I was on naijahotjobs earlier and most people there were saying it wasn't total and might be a scam, buh I know dragnet aint no scam!!
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by GlobalCareers: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2012
did u submit unsolicited application to Total? I also learnt someone witg that TOT code was invited by exxonmobil. Have u applied to mobil before?
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by Temix(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2012
Yeah I think so! Like November or so! Thanks
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by GlobalCareers: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2012
you applied on nov for total or mobil?
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by Temix(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
One of tthe two, I seriously can't remember, we apply for loads of vacancies all the time!
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by aminu150(m): 1:35am On Jan 30, 2012
@ poster i got the same sms but mine is for union bank. Please tell me what the personality test is all about. As in what questions should i expect?, the duration of the test etc.
Thanks
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by aminu150(m): 1:35am On Jan 30, 2012
@ poster i got the same sms but mine is for union bank. Please tell me what the personality test is all about. As in what questions should i expect?, the duration of the test etc.
Thanks
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by Temix(m): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2012
Personality tests is just to find out the kind of person u are, and try as much as possible to be truthful so u don't give conflicting answers because they ask the same questions in different ways to try and trip you. It lasts for about 30mins. Just try to present yourself as someone who loves work more than anything, is a leader, can take risks.
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by kariana(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2012
i just received an SMS from dragnet inviting me for attitude test for oil and gas training. My ID starts with CT.
I want to know what this means and the training program is for one year, so after the one year program, what will then happen to the successful graduants?
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by arela: 6:17am On May 11, 2012
i got same text n my id is CT. Saturaday is my test n i dont no wat to expect. Pls anybody help me wit d material plss.
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by unicemeke(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2012
pls am also writing d dragnet test and mine is on monday 14,may 2012.some people wrote today 11,may 2012.pls i want to know d type of questions asked. pls am also writing d dragnet test and mine is on monday 14,may 2012.some people wrote today 11,may 2012.pls i want to know d type of questions asked.
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by arela: 11:06pm On May 12, 2012
well.... I av done my test and think i can help you with some guidelines on d test. Call me on 08182440292. Ok
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by shegoon: 2:42am On May 25, 2012
i received a text 4 d test 2,mine is saturday 26,may 2012.can sb help wth question load down.u can forward it to shegoonus@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by oyesmiling: 7:32am On May 25, 2012
I was also invited for a test on mon 28, my code starts wt CT. Anybody to guide with what should be expected?
Re: Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? by GregIzuu: 1:44pm On May 27, 2012
I am invited for a test by dragnet for an oil company, wich oil company could it be. The first 3 aters of my password is esu

(1) (Reply)

STEPS ON HOW YOU CAN WIN CBN/NYSC VENTURE PRICE COMPETITION AWARD AS A CORPER / Clarification On Nysc Discharge Number. / National Population Commision Rercruitmt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.