Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,467 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! (2604 Views)

Glo Unveils New Pocket-friendly Data Packages. / Lenovo Introduces Android Phone That Looks Like Iphone 6 - PHOTOS / Chronicles Of An Iphone Thief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by nickreese: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
this man, on the 23rd of January, stole my phone in a bus going from ikorodu to Ojota at about 10:24AM. fortunately for me, i had already synchronized the new phone (Bold2, White) with my Laptop using Blackberry Desktop Manager, so i had the PIN and added him 4 days later using a female friend's phone, he accepted it and i managed to quickly download this his Display picture which is bold enough to find him but he removed it in the next two minutes and deleted my friend from his friend's list, so i plead to Nairaland to help me get this man, i have my receipt to the phone including the IMEI number/Serial number,

Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by Osama10(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2012
grin grin grin

See as them use woman take catch am.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by lynxnoon(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2012
@Poster
I would advice you post his pix on every forum available to your disposal and also FACEBOOK , in no time you will get enough info to nail him
Cheers
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by halfcurrent(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2012
@poster, are u sure he actually stole it or he bought it from the thief without knowing it was stolen,
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by aieromon(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2012
Funny thread.No further comment lipsrsealed
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by puskin: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2012
Since when did NL turn to police and thief forum?
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by Emeka72(m): 1:33am On Jan 30, 2012
@Op, do you know whether the man actually stole d phone or He bought it from d thief without knowing dat it was stolen. But, I can't really see any pic here because I'm with phone browsing via WAP. Maybe I will visit a system at d càfé.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by Harzan(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
Laffin in french, grin grin grin grin grin, Share dis on oda social network jare, I pray he is d tief sha and not a mixed up!
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by nickreese: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2012
see, i actually tried to solicit with him asking him that i wanted my phone back even if i have to pay him half of the money because he knew it was a stolen phone and i gave him all evidence to prove it was my phone but he refused and told me i can't do anything, so i promised to get him down by all means possible.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by Emeka72(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
^ I can teach you how to recover that phone back.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by halfcurrent(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2012
nickreese:

see, i actually tried to solicit with him asking him that i wanted my phone back even if i have to pay him half of the money because he knew it was a stolen phone and i gave him all evidence to prove it was my phone but he refused and told me i can't do anything, so i promised to get him down by all means possible.

Serves him right then!
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by Koolwilly(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2012
@OP use google image search to search the picture, if he has a picture on facebook, that could give u a clue to getting him.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 02, 2012
Koolwilly:

@OP use google image search to search the picture, if he has a picture on facebook, that could give u a clue to getting him.

yeah, use google image. drag and drop the image and see the results.

also the mods can help by putting this on the front page.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by logica(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
Emeka 7.:

@Op, do you know whether the man actually stole d phone or He bought it from d thief without knowing dat it was stolen. But, I can't really see any pic here because I'm with phone browsing via WAP. Maybe I will visit a system at d càfé.
If you are not a thief yourself, you will not for instance buy a phone that costs 70,000 for 10,000. Receivers of stolen items usually know they are stolen and are therefore complicit.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by omoboy08(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2012
i read dis on fb though nd i dont knw where to put dis but i realize dis thread is related . I have to ask my self this simple
question, Can someone be addicted to
blackberry, what is happening to our
young folks especially the girls. I have
to lay out this question concerning the recent hullabaloo generated by the
pictures of some young Nigerian girls
posted on the internet because they
stole Blackberry phone. These girls
were stripped naked and
dehumanized. Its so unfortunate how things are turning up amongst Nigerian
girls because of “I must have a Black
Berry phone.” No wonder Nigerian girls
enter prostitution etc. We all have to cut
our coat according to our size. And i guess dis wont b almighty BB porsche

Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by Juror: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2012
logica:

If you are not a thief yourself, you will not for instance buy a phone that costs 70,000 for 10,000. Receivers of stolen items usually know they are stolen and are therefore complicit.
not in all cases. . .
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by nickreese: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
please brother, tell me how i'm gonna go about it, even if i dont get the phone back, i want to trace him and nail him down,
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by logica(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
Juror:

not in all cases. . .
OK then. Continue receiving stolen goods simply because of awoof price. One day you go know say awoof dey run belle. When yaws gas, the police will not listen to any pleas of innocence.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by Juror: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2012
logica:

OK then. Continue receiving stolen goods simply because of awoof price. One day you go know say awoof dey run belle. When yaws gas, the police will not listen to any pleas of innocence.
If you were dumb enough to commit a fallacy in your previous post, then I shouldnt be surprised by ur unwarranted insinuations just because I honestly posted an opinion
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by Dabss(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2012
@op
how are you sure he did not buy the phone from the thief?
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by nickreese: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
maybe he bought it from the thieves, maybe he didn't, when i managed to chat with him a little, he wasn't straight, he had to quickly delete me from his list when he realised i he was talking to the owner of the phone under the guise of a girl, i had already managed to save his display picture.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by logica(m): 4:59am On Feb 05, 2012
Juror:

If you were dumb enough to commit a fallacy in your previous post, then I shouldnt be surprised by ur unwarranted insinuations just because I honestly posted an opinion
Monkey, your opinion counts for very little. Once again, when you buy a phone that goes for 60k for 5k, if you are too dumb to know it's stolen you deserve all the punishment you'll get if caught.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by Juror: 5:17am On Feb 05, 2012
logica:

Monkey, your opinion counts for very little. Once again, when you buy a phone that goes for 60k for 5k, if you are too dumb to know it's stolen you deserve all the punishment you'll get if caught.
like I said earlier, I dont expect anything better from a thing that can only think in one direction.
Re: The Picture Of A Man That Looks Decent But Is A Pick-pocket, Thief! by logica(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2012
Juror:

like I said earlier, I dont expect anything better from a thing that can only think in one direction.
I didn't expect less from a criminal minded monkey either.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero bought from 3CHUB and hands-on review pictures. / Please Help!!! Infinix Hot Note Wahala / Infinix Hot 3 Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.