Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Very Important!take Not Of This Before You Rent Or Buy Any House. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Very Important!take Not Of This Before You Rent Or Buy Any House. (1622 Views)

Any House Renting Agent In Owerri Here, I Need... / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / Any House For Rent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Important!take Not Of This Before You Rent Or Buy Any House. by mikeeliso(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2012
When seeking for accommodation in Lagos or part of the country, there are some things that must be taken into consideration, one of the things you have to take into cognizance is the spiritual aspect of the house, and what do I means by this? There are some houses you enter and before you know it you are tie down no progress no headway you will be rotating on the some spot without making any meaningful impact in life, many of the problems people have today is attributed to their place of residence.
If you live in a house own or operated by an Occult or Babalawo you don’t expect things to be that easy , the reasons are obvious and simple, someone operating under the realm of the spirit is using your star to shine while you will see your self rotating on the same spot, so many people are trapped like this. This is one issue that people don’t care about especially due to the fact that, it  takes a lot of efforts and stress in getting an accommodation especially in city like Lagos  even before you get it you are already stressed up, so people don’t care much about issues like this. But is real and is happening, even right now many people are trapped like this,

Listen to this attentively I know this guy he was doing very well he has a good job was driving a good car everything was moving on fine as far as he was concerned. Due to the fact that he was acquiring more and more household properties he needed a bigger house that could contain him, he went and rented a three b/room flat in his choice location, I hope that is a good testimony right?
But just five months into his newly rented apartment things began to happen negatively his car that was seen a symbol of comfort and luxury suddenly became a symbol of discomfort it broke down every now and then. Because of this persistence problem, he was forced to sell it with the hope that he will add up the proceed and buy a new one which never came. There was an incidence that happened in his office he was implicated and eventually sacked, things become so lousy for him as a jobless man he resulted in selling most of his properties just to survive. This incidence happened within the space of three years.

But you may ask, why this sudden misfortune, I believe he was thinking that somebody from the village is responsible for his misfortune. To cut it short, his landlord was a deep occult member, something was buried in front of their gate and there was an occult sign in front of their house which he did not know. His landlord was using his star to shine while he was retrogressing

Many peoples are still trapped in this way

Another house I know very well is known for the history of miscarriages, any women that enter there must have miscarriage, but one thing you have to know is this there are ways you can identify these kind of houses, obviously there are some signs you have to look for, seeing any of these sign means it is a no go area. just take a look at some of these signs here,

http://www.3in1infoproduct.com
Re: Very Important!take Not Of This Before You Rent Or Buy Any House. by gabbytabby: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2012
9ja!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Flat To Let In Surulere, Ilupeju, Palmgrove, Maryland, Anthony And Ketu / Newly Build Of Mini Flat & 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Agility Mile 12. / AMBIANCE FORESHORE, SANGOTEDO LEKKI, NOW SELLING PREMIUM PLOTS! PRE-LAUNCH PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.