Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) (2410 Views)

Yoruba Teacher Required / Phonics/phonetics Teacher Wanted / Italian Language Teacher Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by SIBLI06(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2006
I'm wanting to learn the Yoruba language. Anybody want to teach me, i will pay!!! I appreciate that it might be hard to learn on-line without actually hearing the pronunciation but it's worth a try. If for example you indicate the sound as well as the correct spelling and translation in English.

For example

ba wo nee (Wrote how it sounds) = how are you or how's things

I hope you get my drift. Peace

(Seun, sorry that I duplicated this thread here and in Adverts, delete applicable!)
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by Z4M4eva(f): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2006
Ki Lon Se le ---------- Can also mean how are you,wassup, and how's things
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by SIBLI06(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Ki Lon Se le ---------- Can also mean how are you,wassup, and how's things

Ke low shelly (Is that how is sounds?)
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by segsi: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2006
well i got ur drift,am available 4 u 2 teach u d yoruba language on line .u cud reach on 08036783449 n my e-mail is segseas@yahoo.com,so long .
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by Z4M4eva(f): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2006
SIBLI_06:

Ke low shelly (Is that how is sounds?)

The 'N' and 'Le' has to be pronounced.

Ki Lo 'n' Se 'le'
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by SIBLI06(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2006
@Z4M4eva -- thanks

@segsi, no offense, I would be more confident with a member of NL that has been posting for a while. At least that way I can check their post history to try ascertain their character. Thanks for your offer though.
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by Z4M4eva(f): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2006
It's my pleasure. smiley

Do you know already: How to greet in the morning,afternoon,and evening in Yoruba? smiley
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by SIBLI06(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2006
Forgive errors

EKaro - Good Morning (E Ka row)
EKasan - Good Afternoon (E Ka san)

Ecrawly (I know that is no where near) Good Evening (E Craw lee)

Am I close? (Apart from spelling)

My wife is Yoruba but she does not have the patience to teach me. I want to learn it and supprise her one day!
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by seoexpert1: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
hi i can teach you all the in anmd out of yoruba online from the scaratch to the position where you even outshine other yorubas!juust ring me up on 07090133743or mail me on didedaniel@yahoo.com-------do that nowwwww.
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by JedidahGold(f): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
I teach Yoruba online to a group of women from America,UK and other parts of the world that got married to Yoruba men. I studied English Language, so I'm able to bring out contrast and comparison in English language and Yoruba which makes it easier to learn and teach. Pls send me a message on 08094725618.
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by Tessyy1701: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
SIBLI06:
I'm wanting to learn the Yoruba language. Anybody want to teach me, i will pay!!! I appreciate that it might be hard to learn on-line without actually hearing the pronunciation but it's worth a try. If for example you indicate the sound as well as the correct spelling and translation in English.

For example

(Seun, sorry that I duplicated this thread here and in Adverts, delete applicable!)

It's not hard if You see the right person to teach You.. O Le kan si mi Lori email Yi - (You can reach me on this email) asabailala@gmail.com
Re: Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) by Fab21: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
SIBLI06:

For example

Since 2006?

If you're still interested you reach me via: damilareopeyemi3@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Abu 2nd List Hopeful / See Exam Question Of Political Science Students Of Anambra State University / ATTENTION!!! YABATECH Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.