Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nigerians Can Search For Accommodations Online, Not Going From Street To Street. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians Can Search For Accommodations Online, Not Going From Street To Street. (989 Views)

Low Cost Accommodations In Lekki This August 2014. / Low Cost Accommodations In Lekki / Accommodations At Best Rates In Osapa Lekki Lagos This July-2bdrm 800k,self 350k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Can Search For Accommodations Online, Not Going From Street To Street. by Goodking(m): 2:15am On Jan 30, 2012
Nigerians do not normally think of going online to search for accommodations. Most people go from street to street asking by the word of the mouth if there is an available room or flat to let. The others prefer asking for estate agents to get an apartment for them. Some also depend on relations or friends for contacts. Any of the above mentioned method is time consuming and takes a lot of effort and money to run.

With the advent of the internet, many applications have been developed to make life easier. About 40 million Nigerians visit the internet. What do they do online? Not even 1% of those search for accommodation even when they need one.

For this reason, a Young Nigerian Innovator decided to solve the accommodation-search problem. The service is free.

Some of the problems include:

people complain ,

"I have wandered for too long and spent a lot of money looking for a new apartment in Lagos".

"I have a room to share in a student's hostel, but how do I place an ad in order to find the right person for a roommate?"

"I need a room to stay because I got admitted to a Nigerian university/polytechnic"

"I have finished my storied building, but I need to select from a wide variety of prospective tenants, what do I do?"

"I have an flat to let immediately, I do not want to wait for too long, how can I make it?"

,  and many more

The Solution:

www.search4rooms.com is specifically designed for Nigeria. You can post or search for an apartment to let on this site. Whether it is a room, flat, hotel room, office space, warehouse or student apartment, www.search4rooms.com is the right place for advertising and searching in all states, universities and polytechnics in Nigeria.
The website is easy to use. If you are searching, just click on the state that you want or search all over Nigeria by clicking "Find accommodations". If you are posting or placing an advert, just fill a short for form.
You are most welcome to leave a feedback (please see the green button to the left of the homepage).

Re: Nigerians Can Search For Accommodations Online, Not Going From Street To Street. by Goodking(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2012
This is a great tool for students in the higher institution. They can actually use the platform to find rooms or roommates.
Re: Nigerians Can Search For Accommodations Online, Not Going From Street To Street. by ypad: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
Wow! This is surprising. I hope I can find an apartment in Aba with this site. The map-search thing is great. I just hope someone will post an apartment in Aba, Abia State.

Anyone has an apartment in Aba area? Pls e-mail me at ypad@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigerians Can Search For Accommodations Online, Not Going From Street To Street. by Goodking(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2012
@ypad Thanks for your praise. Please share with your friends on facebook. www.facebook.com/search4roomsng. Tell them to see www.search4rooms.com and drop a feedback.
ypad:

Wow! This is surprising. I hope I can find an apartment in Aba with this site. The map-search thing is great. I just hope someone will post an apartment in Aba, Abia State.

Anyone has an apartment in Aba area? Pls e-mail me at ypad@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

To Let: 1 Room Office Space Off Opebi Ikeja / for sale @ biola strt alapere ketu lagos with C OF O / 3 Bedroom Flat At Ota Efun In Osogbo. Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.