Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Revolutionary Investment! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Revolutionary Investment! (431 Views)

Get Transitkonect - The Revolutionary Taxi Booking App / Agro-jam Power Brand New Fertilizer Has Arrived Revolutionary Fertilizer / The Revolutionary Sharing Of Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revolutionary Investment! by colum: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2012
There is a new program that shows great potential for financial gain. I’d like to help you understand the program, and if you like what you see, my offer to you is that I’ll pay your entry fee. You can pay me back once you’ve earned twice the entry fee…So, you’ll truly have no risk in joining me in this company.
Note: With a promise that you would also help others.
I want this to be my own contribution to the government's "Poverty Eradication Programme."
You can call me on  08035474241

(1) (Reply)

Natural, Pure, Undiluted Honey / Earn 15% Of Your Money Per Month In A Palm Kernel Oil extracting Factory / Win A Blackberry From Vconnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.