Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

CCNA @ Cisco Networking Academy Vs CCNA @ Any Prometric Center - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / CCNA @ Cisco Networking Academy Vs CCNA @ Any Prometric Center (2397 Views)

Thread For Cisco Networking / Juniper Prometric Centres / Pearson Vue And Thompson Prometric Center Live In Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCNA @ Cisco Networking Academy Vs CCNA @ Any Prometric Center by jshittu(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2007
I'm an on-line student of Cisco Networking Academy at a center in Ogun State. I'm passing through months of training to study for CCNA Certification. I read Curriculum from Cisco Networking Academy's official website. Anyway, I was enabled before I could start doing the reading. To complete the training involves four stages after which the final certificate is awarded althuogh each of the stages awards a certificate of completion from Cisco.  Meanwhile, I do hear from people that one could study for CCNA in less than a month! What I don't know is that if these two CCNA certificates are the same or not. If they're the same why waisting time! Please whoever that has a sound knowledge of CCNA Certifications should please  help me out. Thanks.
Re: CCNA @ Cisco Networking Academy Vs CCNA @ Any Prometric Center by Maleeq(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2007
What you need to understand is this: Prometric VUE does not offer training of any sort for Cisco or any other certifications. They only serve as the testing centers for these certifications, after meeting the requirements(environment, security. . .) of the certifications vendors.

At Cisco Academy, you get REAL training. . .extensive training which is good for excelling on the job. Those that say you can get the certification are telling you to take a crash course on the past questions (dumps). While doing this would/could get you certified, the real test comes when you are out there on the field! Only then would you know that the dumps you used has landed you in the dump yard! Its still the same CCNA certifcations you get either way, but you have an excellent edge over those that choose the latter option on the field.

Go on with you training. . .its worth every bit of it.
Re: CCNA @ Cisco Networking Academy Vs CCNA @ Any Prometric Center by sabmack(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2007
MALEEQ:What you need to understand is this: Prometric VUE does not offer training of any sort for Cisco or any other certifications. They only serve as the testing centers for these certifications, after meeting the requirements(environment, security. . .) of the certifications vendors.

At Cisco Academy, you get REAL training. . .extensive training which is good for excelling on the job. Those that say you can get the certification are telling you to take a crash course on the past questions (dumps). While doing this would/could get you certified, the real test comes when you are out there on the field! Only then would you know that the dumps you used has landed you in the dump yard! Its still the same CCNA certifcations you get either way, but you have an excellent edge over those that choose the latter option on the field.

Go on with you training. . .its worth every bit of it.[/color]
[/color]
You are 100% correct on this one Maleeq
Re: CCNA @ Cisco Networking Academy Vs CCNA @ Any Prometric Center by oxygeen(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2010
Hey, guy u r rily doin a great job here. Pls i nid dumps 4 IT essentials 4.1. And ccna4.1. My email is oxygen_air_02@yahoo.com
Re: CCNA @ Cisco Networking Academy Vs CCNA @ Any Prometric Center by oxygeen(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2010
Hey, guy u r rily doin a great job here. Pls i nid dumps 4 IT essentials 4.1. And ccna4.1. My email is oxygen_air_02@yahoo.com
Re: CCNA @ Cisco Networking Academy Vs CCNA @ Any Prometric Center by oxygeen(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2010

(1) (Reply)

A New Laptop For Sale. G7 Genius Book-aa7000a / Please I Need A Free Laptop To Do My Schl Project, God Bless U / Needed: Toshiba eStudio 151d Printer Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.