Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer (31151 Views)

Prayer Points For RCCG 50days Fasting / Think before you contribute to the 3-km Long Church Auditorium for Rccg / Prayer Points For Rccg February 2010 Fasting And Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by abasifo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
COVENANT PRAYER POINTS
FOR FEBRUARY 2012

February is here again and we are grateful to God to be able to participate again in this year corporate prayer and fasting period. The prayer points for this period has been released. It is a guild to enable you pray each day, you are free to supplement these prayer points as you seek the face of the Lord.
Fasting is scheduled each day between sunrice and sundown and you can break each day at 6pm or whatever time is convenient for you. If you are pregnant or a nursing mother, you should not fast for obvious reasons. We shall do the fasting for you, however, you can always pray along with us and be in the Spirit.

You are advised to be in tune with God during this month, talk less, facebook less, cut off all distractions, be in moderation in all things. Expect great testimonies and supper abundance during this waiting period in Jesus name.
"Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the LORD, Tomorrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria." 2 Kings 7:1

The sounds of abundance of rain were echoed at the very beginning when this year was just about an hour old. These words of gladness, spoken and sent to us from our Father in Heaven through his anointed, daddy E.A. Adeboye, have created a kind of hope for "NEW THINGS" that this very year 2012 is known for. We believe that like the days of Elisha, the prophecies for this year will experience a very rapid fulfillment in Jesus Name.

THE PRAYER POINTS

Prayers of THANKSGIVING will be our focus in the first week this February.

Each day of Second, third and last week would be dedicated to special prayers for Daddy E.A. Adeboye as Daddy clocks 70 in March.

Also in the last three weeks, we shall pray this year's prophecies into fulfillment. Each week contains the one for the week.

As we pray this month, we strongly believe that our God will make us ", to hear joy and gladness, "Psalms 51:8. He would rebuke the wind and there will be", a great calm" Mark4:39

WEEK ONE FEBRAURY 1-5

THANKSGIVING

RCCG
1. Thank God for His mercy on RCCG. Rom. 9: 15-16
2. Thank God for not allowing the enemy to have none of his ways on RCCG Ps. 124
3. Thank God for His awesome moves in RCCG. Ps 136
4. Thank God for what He has done for you and every individual in RCCG. Ps 138
5. Thank God for Daddy and Mummy G.O and for His mercy on them Exod. 33:19.

NIGERIA
1. Let us thank God for what He is doing in Nigeria
2. Let us thank God for not allowing perpetual civil war to exist in Nigeria
3. Let us bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for the growth of Christianity in Nigeria
4. Let us thank God for helping Nigeria to remain a United Nation

DADDY G. O
1. Thank God for calling and backing up Daddy and Mummy GO in the ministry.
2. Let us thank God for mercy on the family of Daddy GO.
3. Let us thank God for divine health in the family of Daddy G.O
4. Let us bless the name of the Lord for backing Daddy G. O up in the ministry
5. Let us thank God for all the souls won through Daddy G.O's ministry.

PERSONAL
1. Thank God for not allowing the enemy to cage you and yours.
2. Thank God for providing for you
3. Thank God for you are still alive to praise, His Holy name
4. Bless the name of the Lord for His mercies over your life.

WEEK TWO FEBRUARY 6-12

Year 2012 prophecy for Individuals:

Pray fervently for the fulfillment of these prophecies

1. He said many considered to be absolutely barren will be fruitful.

2. He said family histories will be rewritten, including an end to premature death.

3. He said desperate prayers will get quick reply this year.

4. He said some will experience massive transfer of wealth from the wicked to the just.

PRAYER FOR DADDY G.O
1. Pray for more physical and spiritual strength for Daddy GO as he
clocks 70
2. Let us pray that the hand of the lord will be upon Daddy G.O as he celebrates his 70th birthday.
3. Let us pray that every cloud of darkness that may be gathering around the ministerial assignment of Daddy and Mummy G.O should disappear for the light to prevail.
4. Let us pray that God will surround Daddy G.O with His special grace as mountains surround Jerusalem. Ps.125:2
5. Let's pray that all the great visions and promises from God be fulfilled without delay in daddy G.O's life rime.
6. Pray that God would raise additional great men and women who will continually lift up daddy G.O's hands in every aspect of his ministerial pursuit.
7. Pray for the entire biological family of Daddy for God's special grace upon their lives.

PRAYER FOR NIGERIA

1. Let us ask God to be merciful to us in Nigeria especially the children of God Exod. 20:6
2. Let us ask God to visit Nigeria with mercy Romans 9:16
3. Let us use the blood of Jesus to cancel the covenant of death and destruction of lives in Nigeria.
4. Let us send the spirit of confusion of language into camps of the enemy of the enemies of Nigeria, where intimidations, killings, burning down of churches and destructions of properties that belong to children of God is originating from. Gen.11:1-9
5. Let us decree that every gathering to kill and destroy be frustrated by the Blood of Jesus. Isa. 54:15
6. Let us pray against civil war
7. Let us pray that the terrorists and all other related sect from today should begin to attack and destroy each other continually forever. Isa 49:24-26, Gen.11:1-9

WEEK THREE FEBRUARY 13-19

PRAYER FOR DADDY G.O (see week two)

Make use of these prophecies to pray for Nigeria:

1. God says He has surprises both for His own and for the enemies of the church.

2. He said before this year ends, it will be said of Nigeria; all is well that ends well.

3, He said we are to pray more for prominent Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see the next.

PRAYER FOR THE FORTH COMING SPECIAL HOLY GHOST SERVICE IN MARCH

1. Let us ask God to deliver every captive of the mighty.Isa.49:24-26.
2. Let us pray for full restoration of His people Ps.126:1-6.
3. Let us thank God for all the past Special Holy Ghost Services. Ps. 127:1-3
4. Let us pray that God will confirm the word of Daddy G.O concerning his request for seventy thousand children to mark his 70th birthday this year
5. Let us thank God for all the unusual miracles He is going to do this time around Deut. 11:3; Jn.6:2
6. Let us pray that God will be merciful and remember the barren and those suffering from secondary infertility in this program as Daddy has asked God for seventy thousand children from God. 1Sam. 1:16-20.
7. Let us plead the Blood of Jesus to frustrate every programme of evil causing accidents and traffic jam on Lagos - Ibadan express way and other highways every in Nigeria that weekend.
8. Let us pray that God will use Daddy G.O like never before during the programme, to use the word of God to reshape every altered Destiny in the life of the children of God.
9. Let us pray that God will anoint all the participants to fulfill their destinies.
10. Pray for more strength for Daddy G O and all the Pastors, Ministers and workers, that God will use them mightily during this special Holy Ghost service Deut.33:25; Josh.14:11; 1Chron.29:12; Josh. 14:9.

WEEK FOUR FEBRUARY 20-26

PRAYER FOR DADDY G.O. (see week two and three)

Make use of these prophecies to pray for the world at large

International:
1. Daddy says there will be a lot of power transfer.

2. He said new phenomenon will startle scientists.

3. He said we are to pray against earth quakes of record magnitude, tsunamis of record proportion and massive hurricanes. if we pray they will be subdued.

4. The civil unrest that started last year will begin to end this year.

SOME OTHER STRATEGIC PRAYERS
Pray specially and specifically for theEngineering department, Choir, Ushers, Prayer Warriors and other workers that will work during the special Holy Ghost service.
Pray against terrorists, kidnappers, ritual killers and robbers during the programme. Ps.124:6 Prov. 15:30.

THE LAST THREE DAYS (Feb. 27-28)

PERSONAL RETREAT, WAITING, DEDICATION AND WORSHIP

"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isa. 40:29-31

1. Confession of sin. Zech.3:1, 3. Ex. 20:1-5
2. Repentance. Zech.3.7
3. Pleading for mercy. Ex. 20:6, Rom. 9:15-16
4. Ask God to rebuke Satan on your behalf. Zech. 3:2.
5. Ask God to remove every filthy garment, you may be wearing. Zech. 3:4
6. Ask God for a new garment. Zech. 3:5

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Lasinoh: 4:57am On Jan 31, 2012
Besides the comforting effects of habituation, what exactly are the goals of such exercizes?
To prevent poverty, misfortune or death? undecided
Entertainment in the absence of an active social life? undecided

Benifits or torture? undecided
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Kx: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2012
I observed among other prayer points, prayer for Daddy G.O. featured most.
No prayer point for president, governors etc?
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by ismhab(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2012
You did'nt pray for boko haram to vanish from our father land.
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Sagamite(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2012
OP, you missed out some a bit:

SOME SANITY PRAYERS
- Let us (i.e. you dimwits) ask God to make sure Adeboye does not use our tithe to live large.
- Let us (again i.e. you dimwits) ask God that pentecostal pastors leaving large with church funds will end up in jail this year.
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by vinceobe: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2012
Sagamite:

SOME SANITY PRAYERS
- Let us (i.e. you dimwits) ask God to make sure Adeboye does not use our tithe to live large.
- Let us (again i.e. you dimwits) ask God that pentecostal pastors leaving large with church funds will end up in jail this year.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2012
Kx:

I observed among other prayer points, prayer for Daddy G.O. featured most.
No prayer point for president, governors etc?

if he did you people would come back insulting our leaders cos they believe in prayers
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Kx: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2012
Acidosis:

if he did you people would come back insulting our leaders cos they believe in prayers
Is this exactly why almost all the prayer points should center around Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O?
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by SOLLYBOY1: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2012
Thanks a lot, v been looking for this, Have a great solem assembly
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Acidosis(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2012
Sagamite:

SOME SANITY PRAYERS
is the church money your own? or is it meant for spoon-feeding you?
are the people paying the tithe complaning?
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Acidosis(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2012
Kx:

Is this exactly why almost all the prayer points should center around Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O?

yes sir, it worth it.
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by engrj(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2012
Yes i got it yesterday on FB.
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by stepo707: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2012
Daddy G.O ,Mummy G.O.What of Grandpa G.O And Granny G.O
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Kx: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2012
stepo707:

Daddy G.O ,Mummy G.O.What of Grandpa G.O And Granny G.O
Honestly, to think that they are addressed as Daddy and Mummy G.O when after all
they may not be the founding father and mother of the church!
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by ajogbemi: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2012
Let us (i.e. you dimwits) ask God to make sure Adeboye does not use our tithe to live large.

Who is the our,surely you are not part of us n we are not complaining.some peoples comment are so so disgusting that its hard to believe they have sense at all.Whats ur businness with how d tithe payed is being used.Bible says so there will be food in HIS house.who stays or lives in the house of God,the ministers of course.so are they wrong to have used the money, Num 18:26,Neh 10:38.This is their portion from the Lord the creator n giver of all things.This is to facilitate HIS n their work.I believe those who speak rash like this are actually without knowledge,may God forgive ur ignorance.You better stop limiting urself n pay to better ur life.Infact if Daddy G.O live fat on my tithe,then i am so blessed being a blessing to him God is using to bless me n my family.1 Cor 9:11.Wake up Bro n be wise.Stay blessed
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2012
Daddy G.O buah buah grin

what happened to that good ol'saying of Jesus - never call any man Father except God?
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by lonamy: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

Daddy G.O buah buah  grin

what happened to that good ol'saying of Jesus - never call any man Father except God? 

You better be very careful of what you say about men of God. You are a woman, remember God sealed the womb of a certain woman when she disdained man of God.
Omo becareful so that God will not seal your womb. May be you will then know who id Daddy G. O.
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2012
lonamy:

You better be very careful of what you say about men of God. You are a woman, remember God sealed the womb of a certain woman when she disdained man of God.
Omo becareful so that God will not seal your womb. May be you will then know who id Daddy G. O.

sharrap dia and answer my question.

Jesus ordered you not to call any man Father except God, why are you disobeying him?ehn you hero worshiper?
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by ireke(m): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2012
Why don't you people just leave the "dimwits" to their thread.  I believe there are other threads where you can express your animosity to their "dimwittism".
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2012
ireke:

Why don't you people just leave the "dimwits" to their thread.  I believe there are other threads where you can express your animosity to their "dimwittism".

sharrap dia and answer my question

Jesus ordered you not to call any man 'Father'' except God. why are you christians disrespecting your God?
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Kentus(f): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2012
@ dilluminati[b]Jesus ordered you not to call any man 'Father'' except God. why are you christians disrespecting your God?[/b]

Please, may I know what you grew up calling your biological father?
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Kentus(f): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2012
@ dilluminati[b]Jesus ordered you not to call any man 'Father'' except God. why are you christians disrespecting your God?[/b]

Please, may I know what you grew up calling your biological father?
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by tonyx4x44(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2012
Less Facebooking?!!!
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by yemisi82(f): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
Never provoke the spirit of God n don't speak blaspheme to the God's anointed one, if u cannot beat them then u join them, when Daddy G.O is on his kneels,unlimited fasting n prayers for u,me n our nation,where are u? Pls,dn't invite d wrath of God on ur generation. It is well.
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by JBaby4: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
Please this post is not for everybody, if it does not concern. kindly pass and let the people the post is meant for rejoice in it. It is better you remain the way you are and not allow the wrath of God on you for blasphemy
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by lumidee: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
Be careful of wat u put down here so dat u won't receive wat is not meant 4 u. WARNING!!!
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by davou4eva(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
He who have ears, ??
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by peapea: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
ajogbemi:

Let us (i.e. you dimwits) ask God to make sure Adeboye does not use our tithe to live large.

Who is the our,surely you are not part of us n we are not complaining.some peoples comment are so so disgusting that its hard to believe they have sense at all.Whats ur businness with how d tithe payed is being used.Bible says so there will be food in HIS house.who stays or lives in the house of God,the ministers of course.so are they wrong to have used the money, Num 18:26,Neh 10:38.This is their portion from the Lord the creator n giver of all things.This is to facilitate HIS n their work.I believe those who speak rash like this are actually without knowledge,may God forgive ur ignorance.You better stop limiting urself n pay to better ur life.Infact if Daddy G.O live fat on my tithe,then i am so blessed being a blessing to him God is using to bless me n my family.1 Cor 9:11.Wake up Bro n be wise.Stay blessed

surely they are not part of us, otherwise they won't be blabbing over nothing. please over look what is not meant for you and what doesn't concern you. let those that it concern enjoy it.
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
hey lumidee. i like that name, reminds me of one of my ex called Lumidee  tongue so hot with her tongue
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Sagamite(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
Acidosis:

is the church money your own? or is it meant for spoon-feeding you?
are the people paying the tithe complaning?

That is as daft as saying is the money being swindled for some pensioners my own. It is OK as long as the pensioners are not complaining.

When you exploit the vunerable in my society, IT IS MY FCKING BUSINESS!
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by numo86(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
make ona leave them alone ooo, my lil problem is just with d birthday stuff, shuldnt the daddy's birthday be a personal family thing??why get d whole church involved, ??i mean in this lastdays when more important things shuld be occupyin d people of d church,the pastors birthday shuldnt be part of any church agenda, if Jesus and d apostles had to be bringin there birthday celebrations(if @ all they did any) to d church for all to be feasting i wonder if we wuld have a bible by now,or i wonder if Jesus wuld hav been focused in his preachin work & also dying for us, trifles should never be brought into d church,
Re: Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
numo86:

make ona leave them alone ooo, my lil problem is just with d birthday stuff, shuldnt the daddy's birthday be a personal family thing??why get d whole church involved, ??i mean in this lastdays when more important things shuld be occupyin d people of d church,the pastors birthday shuldnt be part of any church agenda, if Jesus and d apostles had to be bringin there birthday celebrations(if @ all they did any) to d church for all to be feasting i wonder if we wuld have a bible by now,or i wonder if Jesus wuld hav been focused in his preachin work & also dying for us, trifles should never be brought into d church,

The birthday is an opportunity to gif im money and then take ya money to go and by his next set of luxury cars.

The prayer na just to warn you in advance to start saving up to put down your own contribution.

Those suits he wears don't come cheap you know.

So what if Jesus never celebrated birthday? Did he live large as well?

Abeg leave pauper story out of discussion about big man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV / What Does Matthew 5:29-30 Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.