Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Cheap Universities In The Uk, Us Or Any Island For Medicine Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheap Universities In The Uk, Us Or Any Island For Medicine Students (6510 Views)

Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria / Urgent: I Need Names Of Cheap Universities In U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Universities In The Uk, Us Or Any Island For Medicine Students by Shokoloko(f): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2007
Pls, can anyone give information for Cheap universities in the UK, US or any island for Medicine students. if possible state tuition fee. thanks wink
Re: Cheap Universities In The Uk, Us Or Any Island For Medicine Students by samix(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2007
guy forget it you can't get a cheap school for medicine ok. the cheapest you will get is around £8000 and dats if u will get that low. so just keep ur mind off cheap schools for medicine and look for a cheap school for other courses
Re: Cheap Universities In The Uk, Us Or Any Island For Medicine Students by vigasimple(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2007
@poster,

I can give you some details of some institution that have compability with the UK.

www.cmucas.com they are based in Prague CZECH Republic costs about £8000 per annum and

www.sgu.edu based in the west indies (check for their fees)

They I think based in eastern Europe and West indies but follow UK/US syllabuss or something like that.

That way it is cheaper and you will do your early years in the those countries and can then complete in the UK or the US.

However, even the citizen of the UK pay more than £8000 per annum. Foreign student definitely pays well over £10,000.

I study in the UK and even in mine own time is well close to £10K per annum for overseas student which is nearly 15 years ago.

That said if your pops is loaded they will welcome your money. IT may be possible to go countries like Ghana, Malaysia ETC especially some commonwealth countries with good British
Education and maybe cheap fees I don't know.

Unless you need to leave naija, I will advise you to do your studies in Naija.

Good luck
Re: Cheap Universities In The Uk, Us Or Any Island For Medicine Students by lifestyle1(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2007
THE CHEAPEST TUITION IN USA.

1. University of Nevada -- Reno, Nev. $2,682
2. Florida State University -- Tallahassee, Fla. $2,890
3. San Diego State University -- San Diego, Calif. $2,936
4. University of Florida -- Gainesville, Fla. $2,955
5. Florida Atlantic University -- Boca Raton, Fla. $3,092
6. Texas A&M University -- Kingsville, Texas $3,109
7. Florida International University -- Miami, Fla. $3,156
8. University of South Florida -- Tampa, Fla. $3,167
9. University of Central Florida -- Orlando, Fla. $3,180
10. University of Nevada -- Las Vegas, Nev. $3,210
Re: Cheap Universities In The Uk, Us Or Any Island For Medicine Students by jamex2xl(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hi,

The best school you could use to gain student visa to USA or CANADA is to apply to a bible colleges. No TOEF,SAT or any other requirements and with downpayment as low as $200.

You can email me to playfulmori@yahoo.ca for further explanation.

One lOve

Seun
Re: Cheap Universities In The Uk, Us Or Any Island For Medicine Students by akunjohn(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
Abeg,which one be medicine student o?

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Setting-up A Private University In Nigeria? / The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) / The Most Educated Countries In The World Top 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.